Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (16492 Views)

Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by potbelly(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2017
That's the way forward girl... wink
Peachess:

I didn't say 'all' like he did, I said most which means there are some exemptions. But lots of Nigerian men do have potbelly sha. Working out is good, I don't know why some people don't like to work out.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by rumenase(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2017
Peachess:

I didn't say 'all' like he did, I said most which means there are some exemptions. But lots of Nigerian men do have potbelly sha. Working out is good, I don't know why some people don't like to work out.

OK MA.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2017
dreamworld:

Nigerian babes are full of fat, that babe is not nigerian
Lalas247 abeg come and show this guy that ur ogbonge figure make he stop dis bashing cheesy
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2017
lefulefu:
Lalas247 abeg come and show this guy that ur ogbonge figure make he stop dis bashing
Lol he will still call me fat grin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2017
Peachess:

but u ladies love our potbelly na.u can't do without rubbing it in a day.potbelly my bro i lie?cheesy
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol he will still call me fat grin
call u fat?shocked.so fat now has a new meaningcheesy
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Peachess:

Stop making hasty generalizations, I'm a Nigerian girl and I'm not full of fat.
How about most Nigerian men with belly so big they can hardly see their d!cks
cheesycheesy hahahahaha!.. Lalas247,sexky,kimbraa,oyindidi,Nobodys abeg make una analyse dis postcheesy
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by rumenase(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2017
dreamworld:
Nigerian babes are full of fat, that babe is not nigerian

when yu see rokia2 yu will change yur mind
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by potbelly(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2017
Tell them breh... cool
lefulefu:
but u ladies love our potbelly na.u can't do without rubbing it in a day.potbelly my bro i lie?cheesy
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Maccarthy(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2017
Peachess:

I would like to see you after childbirth.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesycheesy hahahahaha!.. Lalas247,sexky,kimbraa,oyindidi,Nobodys abeg make una analyse dis postcheesy
lolgrin have been laughing at the stupidity of some posters..imagine the kind generalization
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by laribari(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Peachess:

Pls! Pls!! Don't let me change it for u ooo. Na all men?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
laribari:

Pls! Pls!! Don't let me change it for u ooo. Na all men?
WTF? Can't you read? I said 'most' not 'all', they're two different words. At least I'm better than the OP who said 'Nigerian girls' are full of fat.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
lefulefu:
I detest potbelly and fat, maybe the ladies you've met do, but I don't like it.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
lefulefu:
call u fat?shocked.so fat now has a new meaningcheesy
Lol u know nl na
If u fine = ugly
If u curvy = poo factory

Lol stats of Nl ... where u dey just finished gaming ... I feel strong come make I lift u up ... grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:

lolgrin have been laughing at the stupidity of some posters..imagine the kind generalization
oh u mean the guy wey say nigerian girls are full of fat?cheesy ehn that's why i say make u and Lalas247 show am una ogbonge curvy figure and maybe he go take back im wordscheesy.u know guys wey dey complain about weight of babes for here if dem happen to travel to Europe na one hippotamus dem go bring come home as wifecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
lefulefu:
oh u mean the guy wey say nigerian girls are full of fat?cheesy ehn that's why i say make u and Lalas247 show am una ogbonge curvy figure and maybe he go take back im wordscheesy.u know guys wey dey complain about weight of babes for here if dem happen to travel to Europe na one hippotamus dem go bring come home as wifecheesy.
These ones wey blind grin
Wey sekxy seff sad
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol u know nl na
If u fine = ugly
If u curvy = poo factory

Lol stats of Nl ... where u dey just finished gaming ... I feel strong come make I lift u up ... grin
understand say if a guy for here calls u ugly in other words he's telling u he finds u attractive.but dem dey fear to tell u the true word make other guys no call dem asslicker.and dont be surprised dat those guys wey dey refer to ukwu as poo factory dem fit dey use d ukwu pixs dey masturbate in secretcheesy.some guys tend to denounce publicly wat they find attractive in secret.na so e becheesy......haha u wan lift me....hahacheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by potbelly(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
why so harsh... cry cry
Peachess:

I detest potbelly and fat, maybe the ladies you've met do, but I don't like it.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Peachess:

And I'd still prove you wrong, I won't be fat after giving birth. It's not in my gene to be fat and I do work out a lot cos I'm body conscious. As a "fitness doctor" you should learn not make hasty generalizations.

why are Nigerians so foul mouthed the guy was just having an innocent discussion with you.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
lefulefu:
lolz..you and bad mouth,,but na true you talk joorgrin

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

These ones wey blind grin
yes sis,grin...goodevening,..
some of these boys that are forming analyst weh never baff finishgrin...inferiority complex won't even give them breathing space if they are opportune to meet you physicallygrin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:

yes sis,grin...goodevening,..
some of these boys that are forming analyst weh never baff finishgrin...inferiority complex won't even give them breathing space if they are opportune to meet you physicallygrin
Who ban u cheesy u know wasn’t sure if this was u at first lol
U dey mind dem ... if u see der future wife na lipsrsealed
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:
Who ban u cheesy u know wasn’t sure if this was u at first lol U dey mind dem ... if u see der future wife na lipsrsealed
lol..that's not me at my dp,,,my friend. lol,,or even their current girlfriendslipsrsealed
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Eeroh95(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Peachess:

ah aunty why nah? grin grin grin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol..that's not me at my dp,,,my friend.
lol,,or even their current girlfriendslipsrsealed
I know it’s not u na lol
Was saying I wasn’t sure if u were the one behind this account now I. Sure it’s u kiss
Who dash dem gf ... grin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

I know it’s not u na lol
Was saying I wasn’t sure if u were the one behind this account now I. Sure it’s u kiss
Who dash dem gf ... grin
hahahahha,,some use most of the pics here to satisfy themselves. .lol,that's why they will quickly go to profile pics to dish out hogwash
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:

hahahahha,,some use most of the pics here to satisfy themselves. .lol,that's why they will quickly go to profile pics to dish out hogwash
Lol I no kuku send anybody ... der frustration no be my biz ... make I go do squats snap another one cheesy upset some ppl well-being

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol I no kuku send anybody ... der frustration no be my biz ... make I go do squats snap another one cheesy upset some ppl well-being
kikikikikicheesy please docheesy...I need to see another dashing look..these brats deserve no mercygrin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
abduljabbar4:

why are Nigerians so foul mouthed the guy was just having an innocent discussion with you.
How? I don't see anything foul in the comment you quoted.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
potbelly:
why so harsh... cry cry
Gee I'm harsh? OK, some ladies find potbelly sexy. Am I still harsh?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Eeroh95:
ah aunty why nah? grin grin grin
Uncle wetin I do na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Wife's Mom This Morning / Great Love Is Best Not Rushed / 99-year-old Man Divorcing 97 year-old Wife Due To 1940s Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.