Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (16481 Views)

Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Realfitbody: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:

hahahahha,,some use most of the pics here to satisfy themselves. .lol,that's why they will quickly go to profile pics to dish out hogwash
So BiafraBushBoy now uses a female account?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Realfitbody:
So BiafraBushBoy now uses a female account?

I thought I have made it clear to you that people copy my posts and paste on this forum...

Don't give room for controversy!! I don't hide behind alternates!!

Please take note!
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Realfitbody: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I thought I have made it clear to you that people copy my posts and paste on this forum...

Don't give room for controversy!! I don't hide behind alternates!!

Please take note!
grin grin grin grin, I knew that.

Just wanted to draw your attention to the thread.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Realfitbody:

grin grin grin grin, I knew that.

Just wanted to draw your attention to the thread.

Smiles... I saw the picture but didn't know what to post.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
MaritzaNL:
I'm not full of fat biko, my legs are slim and I gat nice curvy ass.

Can't see any pic to buttress the aforementioned!!

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
And you are not Nigerian - racist white devil!
dreamworld:

Nigerian babes are full of fat, that babe is not nigerian
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by potbelly(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol... Easy peaches... smiley
Peachess:

Gee I'm harsh? OK, some ladies find potbelly sexy. Am I still harsh?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Smiles... I saw the picture but didn't know what to post.

Please, I need some advice from you...

What do I need to talk about to make you a subscriber to my blog?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Eeroh95(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Peachess:

Uncle wetin I do na?
your savagery is yours alone cheesy
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
potbelly:
Lol... Easy peaches... smiley
I hear you.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Eeroh95:
your savagery is yours alone cheesy
LOL, wetin I go do na, I gotta do something na, when I'm bored and got nothing to do.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Foodforthought: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
MaritzaNL:
I'm not full of fat biko, my legs are slim and I gat nice curvy ass.
how did u know?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Realfitbody:

Please, I need some advice from you...

What do I need to talk about to make you a subscriber to my blog?

Food that increase sperm and sexual performance.

Here we go!! Lol
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Eeroh95(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Peachess:

LOL, wetin I go do na, I gotta do something na, when I'm bored and got nothing to do.
I can clearly see that ma'am
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by mojibbz(m): 1:08am On Oct 13, 2017
Peachess:

But wait o, aunty no vex o but this your charm can make someone slip and fall into... oops I already fell into your dm. I hope you dont mind o but even if you mind sha reply me fest.. grin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Peachess:

I detest potbelly and fat, maybe the ladies you've met do, but I don't like it.
hmm

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Realfitbody:
Hello, guys its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I posted some pics the last time and a guy came out to shun me, saying that "real men don't eat bones, but they eat flesh"...

So I was wondering what you guys think about the flesh on this lady.

Don't let your lady fatten up because you want to satisfy yourself sexually by pounding on naked, soft fat all over her body and then after sex you don't really like her shape.

Exercising and getting fit is more than just about what you see on the outside, it is about living a healthy and happy life even till oldage.

You can check out my blog if you missed anything for this week... www.realfitbody.com

looks like the legs of a regular jogger
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobodys(f): 3:02am On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:
looks like the legs of a regular jogger
oga u nr dey slip?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 5:24am On Oct 13, 2017
mojibbz:

But wait o, aunty no vex o but this your charm can make someone slip and fall into... oops I already fell into your dm. I hope you dont mind o but even if you mind sha reply me fest.. grin
You better stand up sha, I won't help anyone up o. You'll just remain there. Lol
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Nobodys:
oga u nr dey slip?
sorry my sister..i be jus wake up from sleep cheesy dat night.how u dey? Na wen u go go back to dat ur former moniker? Gud morningcheesy.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247:
These ones wey blind grin Wey sekxy seff sad
Dillusionist is hercheesy
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2017
He legs look like a man's own
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Neymar1095(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Too skiny
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Martin0(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:
Dillusionist is hercheesy

All I can see is just a leg like every other human
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobodys(f): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:
sorry my sister..i be jus wake up from sleep cheesy dat night.how u dey? Na wen u go go back to dat ur former moniker? Gud morningcheesy.
lol.. Okay .am fyn..i deactivated dat oda account .i wan dey on lowkey so i go dey use dis one... Goodmornin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nobodys:
lol.. Okay .am fyn..i deactivated dat oda account .i wan dey on lowkey so i go dey use dis one... Goodmornin
gud afternoon my sistercheesy..hope u don chop?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Martin0(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:

Zam zam zam ukwu chairman,I sight you oooo
How iz da ministry going na?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Martin0(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:
bia lafulefu abeg were is lalas247,and ehm nnmm shinarlaura,sekxy
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:
dem deycheesy..Lalas247 is still twerking by her mirror,shinalaura is still dancing by the waterside and sekzy is still swaggalicious in her black and black outfitcheesy. Make i hala dem for u?cheesy
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Martin0(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:
dem deycheesy..Lalas247 is still twerking by her mirror,shinalaura is still dancing by the waterside and sekzy is still swaggalicious in her black and black outfitcheesy. Make i hala dem for u?cheesy

Hahahahahah abi,I hope say dey all made u feel happy while I was away??..

Mehn abeg make dem come ooo I ve returned back to sweet home..
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nobodys:
oga u nr dey slip?

You fine o.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:
Martin cheesy hugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor / Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.