Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (16474 Views)

Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Pusyiter(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Show them to prove doubters wrong grin
MaritzaNL:
I'm not full of fat biko, my legs are slim and I gat nice curvy ass.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Martin0(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Martin cheesy hugs
grin
Lalas247:
Martin cheesy hugs
:Dhow far na,mehn e don tae oooo how ur side nacheesy
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by eezeribe(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Peachess:

And I'd still prove you wrong, I won't be fat after giving birth. It's not in my gene to be fat and I do work out a lot cos I'm body conscious. As a "fitness doctor" you should learn not make hasty generalizations.
Just ignore those people,they don't know anything about genetics...
Even the so called fitness 'doctor' sounds ignorant on the subject,judging by his comments.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:
grin

:Dhow far na,mehn e don tae oooo how ur side nacheesy
Na wa o
How ur holiday
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Realfitbody: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
eezeribe:

Even the so called fitness 'doctor' sounds ignorant on the subject,judging by his comments.

There is no need for that...

I understand when it comes to genetics and also genetic conditions such as being pear-shaped or apple-shaped. But I am not relating to either of that. I am talking about pregnancy, hormones and then its relation to weight gain. I am sure you have never been pregnant before. So please understand I am just talking about pregnancy.

There are people who no matter what they eat find it hard to gain weight, yes that is where genetics (and other factors come in). But I am not refering to that.

Please, share your thoughts

cc: peaches
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Martinez19(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Peachess:

Stop making hasty generalizations, I'm a Nigerian girl and I'm not full of fat.
How about most Nigerian men with belly so big they can hardly see their d!cks
cheesy

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Martin0(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Na wa o How ur holiday

Hahahahcheesy lala holiday ke,hahahah bachelor nor dey go holiday na
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Martinez19(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Peachess:

I detest potbelly and fat, maybe the ladies you've met do, but I don't like it.
Don't mind him. I don't see anything special about pot belly, it is irritating.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
eezeribe:

LOL, you're so right.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by potbelly(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
undecided
Martinez19:
Don't mind him. I don't see anything special about pot belly, it is irritating.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobodys(f): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
selvad:

You fine o.
lolzz thanks
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobodys(f): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:
gud afternoon my sistercheesy..hope u don chop?
sorry dear.. Dint see dis since....have bin really busy all out today...heading straight to bed ....
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nobodys:
lolzz thanks

How is mum?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobodys(f): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
selvad:

How is mum?
dear...mum is fine and all d stress is just weighing me down.... I don thin finish sef lol...
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nobodys:
dear...mum is fine and all d stress is just weighing me down.... I don thin finish sef lol...

Eyaaa.
Everything is going to be alright smiley
Slim is dope o tongue
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobodys(f): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
selvad:

Eyaaa.
Everything is going to be alright smiley
Slim is dope o tongue
lol. Not in my case oo.. Once i reduce almost everyone wud complain cause its always so obvious. My collar bones wud just be sooo prononced like i havent eaten for ages...so very litle flesh is my spec..
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nobodys:
lol. Not in my case oo.. Once i reduce almost everyone wud complain cause its always so obvious. My collar bones wud just be sooo prononced like i havent eaten for ages...so very litle flesh is my spec..

Awww..
I get you. You are going to be alright wink
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobodys(f): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2017
selvad:

Awww.. I get you. You are going to be alright wink
thanks dearsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? / Why Some Girls Dont Wear Pant? / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.