Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (86550 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by footreja: 1:42am On Oct 15, 2017
Ogechux:
I wish I could talk to you privately. Mastubarting had nothing to do with your experience; fact is that your body lacks a very vital mineral going by all the symptoms you stated in your post. It's affordable and can be bought from any registered pharmacy.

Why not give tips publicly to help others too bro? I suspect iron deficiency, i may be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Edu3Again: 2:02am On Oct 15, 2017
Tamass:
Gosh! I wonder how people masturbate sef...
Bro I am with you.
Myself no dey excite me.
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by NnamdiAmos20(m): 2:02am On Oct 15, 2017
So you're just like that now nothing nothing. Kukuk be looking at your John thomas and make it great again. It will resurrect on the last day. Ypu preek just got you saved. Oshe Baddest
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by flashmax(f): 2:10am On Oct 15, 2017
raslim20:
I have never been embarrassed like this ever in my life. I'm always excited when that urge to masturbate comes over me, just lock myself up in a room and jack off most especially with the help of xvideo.

Today I felt so embarrassed after the lady I've been wooing all this while say yes and ready for action after a heavy rainfall. We got in mood and when it's time for action my man went down and shrink off. Many attempts to resurrect the guy all fell from fry pan to fire, it's got no signal at all.

The girl just hissed on me and walked toward the door for her exit. I was disgraced and embarrassed. And the worst part na say this is my first time with the lady.
What excuse can I give?

To every single guys out there enjoying every moment with masturbation, though you enjoy the feelings while it last, but you are fading off gradually.

These are what happens when you give yourself to masturbation as a man.

1. Tiredness. You will be unnecessarily tired even when you don't engage in any activity

2.Headache. I have used many ache relievers to quench the aches I always feel in my head constantly, not knowing masturbation is the main reason for the headaches.

3.Dizziness

4.Nervousness

5.pains in the shoulders and side

6.pain in the muscles and joint

7.loss of appetite leading to weight loss

8.any small exercise you will be exhausted like dead body

9.dead look, sickening face

10.memory and sight failure,

11.when the real match come, you won't get errection

12. If you come get erection, won't last long( premature ejaculation)

13.semen leakage

14.reduced orgasm

15. Loss of sex drive towards opposite sex

All these are what have experienced from the habit of masturbation, the earlier the better. Masturbation ruins life gradually.
Positive!
Now what next ?

1 Like

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 15, 2017
Sirambassador:

The thing weak me..... Like 3 times daily...

Is it vitamin syrup ?? undecided

That you take three times in a day
Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Good question, is it vitamin syrup??.

1 Like

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by McOsheBaba(m): 2:16am On Oct 15, 2017
Uncle, Why you lying?
Uncle, Why you lying?
Oh oh my gosh!
Why you freaking lying!!??

2 Likes

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by AngelicBeing: 2:17am On Oct 15, 2017
tolugar:
Accept my condolences
To ur preek
tongue
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by iluvpomo(m): 2:20am On Oct 15, 2017
Xvideo made my phone to catch fire grin

1 Like

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by KingShayDee(m): 2:21am On Oct 15, 2017
raslim20:
I have never been embarrassed like this ever in my life. I'm always excited when that urge to masturbate comes over me, just lock myself up in a room and jack off most especially with the help of xvideo.

Today I felt so embarrassed after the lady I've been wooing all this while say yes and ready for action after a heavy rainfall. We got in mood and when it's time for action my man went down and shrink off. Many attempts to resurrect the guy all fell from fry pan to fire, it's got no signal at all.

The girl just hissed on me and walked toward the door for her exit. I was disgraced and embarrassed. And the worst part na say this is my first time with the lady.
What excuse can I give?

To every single guys out there enjoying every moment with masturbation, though you enjoy the feelings while it last, but you are fading off gradually.

1. Tiredness. You will be unnecessarily tired even when you don't engage in any activity

2.Headache. I have used many ache relievers to quench the aches I always feel in my head constantly, not knowing masturbation is the main reason for the headaches.

3.Dizziness

4.Nervousness

13.semen leakage

14.reduced orgasm

All these are what have experienced from the habit of masturbation, the earlier the better. Masturbation ruins life gradually.
Lolz u totally wrong and masturbation is wrong.
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by iluvpomo(m): 2:21am On Oct 15, 2017
Tamass:
Gosh! I wonder how people masturbate sef...
Edu3Again:

Bro I am with you.
Myself no dey excite me.
Two wankers on the down low spotted grin
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Blackcurrant: 2:23am On Oct 15, 2017
facebook.com.accounts.people.read.fbid.100022294099831.requestypesendsuccess.gfidaqdv91qa8fqozt7kdr.metrofunders.com

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by enomakos(m): 2:26am On Oct 15, 2017
KOPT55:

3x7
that too much
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Edu3Again: 2:26am On Oct 15, 2017
iluvpomo:

Two wankers on the down low spotted grin
So you figure I jack-off.
Na you sabi angry
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Malayy(m): 2:33am On Oct 15, 2017
dierich:

leave d guy. his crying days is near, when pussy dey open and his dick go enter strike with no action
only a gullible person will believe him. All the guys i know who masturbate, even i, have the same problem.
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by dabwan123(m): 2:34am On Oct 15, 2017
Masturbation causes mental disorders

quote author=raslim20 post=61390448]I have never been embarrassed like this ever in my life. I'm always excited when that urge to masturbate comes over me, just lock myself up in a room and jack off most especially with the help of xvideo.

What excuse can I give?

3.Dizziness

4.Nervousness

13.semen leakage

14.reduced orgasm

All these are what have experienced from the habit of masturbation, the earlier the better. Masturbation ruins life gradually.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by dierich: 2:36am On Oct 15, 2017
Malayy:
only a gullible person will believe him. All the guys i know who masturbate, even i, have the same problem.

were you able to solve it now? can we talk privately?
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by sleekman(m): 2:38am On Oct 15, 2017
raslim20:

What excuse can I give?

3.Dizziness

4.Nervousness

13.semen leakage

14.reduced orgasm

My guy na malaria dey do you. Go take malaria medicine
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by dabwan123(m): 2:40am On Oct 15, 2017

raslim20:

What excuse can I give?

3.Dizziness

4.Nervousness

13.semen leakage

14.reduced orgasm

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Malayy(m): 2:44am On Oct 15, 2017
dierich:

were you able to solve it now? can we talk privately?
no. Still battling it. Mine might even be worse than yours. I am deep into the lifestyle that I don't get any sweetness from sex...
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by TinyHacker: 2:48am On Oct 15, 2017
lol OP that's just you being nervous, masturbation has nothing to do with it, after all it's your first time.
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by TinyHacker: 2:49am On Oct 15, 2017
dabwan123:

Which psychologist told you that? hahahaha
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by zinizta: 2:59am On Oct 15, 2017
Rest, Excercise & Eat Healthy....Especially Rest!
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by jose45eve(m): 3:02am On Oct 15, 2017
very true, it ruins ur mindset about ladies

1 Like

Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 15, 2017
enomakos:
that too much

Are you a doctor?
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Yusuf4: 3:07am On Oct 15, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Oga op, dis your reasons wen u list so, dem dey medically valid?

Are you scared?.
just stop it and forget medically valid thing
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Proffdada: 3:08am On Oct 15, 2017
Masturbation doesn't lead to non-performance but may cause premature ejac.
OP may be unattracted to the girl,nervous or lying
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by deafeyez: 3:13am On Oct 15, 2017
Masturbation should be discouraged. However what causes most of these like the weak erection is typhoid. I was trailed a girl for some times. I became serious after his disgraced me in public. I got her in her house and she never enjoyed it that first as I didnt last long. The second day was full of disgrace and she warned me never t o call her again. I was seriously sick with typhoid then. Though we still communicate, she has never given me another opportunity.
And ys, most of those symptoms you wrote up there I experience, you might be true but typhoid sucks more, making you extra weak and useless when u meet a bae.
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 15, 2017
raslim20:

What excuse can I give?

3.Dizziness

4.Nervousness

13.semen leakage

14.reduced orgasm

Bull shit
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by ernieboy(m): 3:34am On Oct 15, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Truth be told, masturbation enslaves a man both spiritually and emotionally, not forgetting its numerous medical side effects regardless of the feel good experience you seem to get upon indulgence.

However, I do not want to believe that your JT being in a state of coma had anything to do with your masturbation habit.

You should have switched to your xvideo to see if it won't salute after the said girl left.

There are just two things I can attribute to your woe:
1. It is possible you ended up no being sexually attracted to her.
2. It is possible she has a bad spirit like an ogbanje and the spirit of your grandpa was around to protect you by knocking your preek into a coma so that you don't lose your destiny. grin

And more seriously, you need to see a doctor coz the majority of those symptoms you listed are not caused by masturbation.

Be wise, na watin dey sweet goat dey kill am o
what are the medical side effect and can u point me to a reputable medical source because I can't seem to find any. masturbation is morally bad, there is no medical side effect.
Re: Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life by Masterclass32: 3:45am On Oct 15, 2017
Forget what the so-called researchers say on this matter. Most blindly try to promote this habit for some reasons (topic for another day). That habit is not to your benefit. For starters, one may suffer from anemia from indulging in the habit. It takes like 60 drops of blood to make One drop of semen.

Semen is a precious life force that should not be wasted.

See some links

https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091006222929AA184Wx

https://guardyoureyes.com/articles/tips-suggestions/item/the-benefits-of-sperm-retentionnofap

www.christian-courtship.com/side-effects-of-masturbation.html

www.howtostopmasturbation.com/page-1-testimony.html

raslim20

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.