Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (61814 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by rhames(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mofe72:

Good for you.
Meaning you can't judge black/African women

It does not matter whether they are black or white. What angers me much is the inferiority complex most black African girls attach to themselves. Be daring.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Peachess(f): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
With your dp looking like hyena. Who gives a Bleep about you? Gerrarahia mehn!!!
There's nothing wrong with my dp, you're just a pained and depressed nigga trying to talk bad about people to feel good about your useless self. Run along, you need a psychiatric, psycho.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by mrdino(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Sarah or whatever ur name is, dont call nor text me again
Who cares abt who u are.
Let's dis be the last time u call and text me..
To hell with u, mtchew ..

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.
I don't wanna miss him please Tips

Everyone falls in love sometimes, but only the bold are brave enough to admit it. I think you should follow the advice below and get your man. If in the end he fails to reciprocate the feeling, then you won't live to regret it.

supersystemsnig:

You can recall the game.This is what you should do, don't contact him through that number again. Don't make the first attempt anymore, let him be the one who appraoches you...Hang out around him, simple, look for what he loves, or casual female friends he keeps, and try to hook up with them, join the circle of trust and build it from there...If you're too fast, it will crash, take it slow, be in the owner's corner, and let him be the one that approaches you...This isn't spoilt yet, make it work...If you need more tips, let us know...

Good luck with love dearie... wink
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by bobokunlexzy: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

Mumulity Untamed
grin
BigSarah:

Mumulity Untamed

No wonder u were ambushed by many on ur very own thread. Disrespectful heartbroken ugly gurl.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
mrdino:

Everyone falls in love sometimes, but only the bold are brave enough to admit it. I think you should follow the advice below and get your man. If in the end he fails to reciprocate the feeling, then you won't live to regret it.

Thank you
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Dasherz(f): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
teesmarth:

Fu;.ck you!
why
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by imustsaymymindo: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
With your dp looking like hyena. Who gives a Bleep about you? Gerrarahia mehn!!!

OMG!! shocked
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by bigfather(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

He Prolly sent that cos he wanted to knoW who I'm

Then tell him who you are ! undecided
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by boujeeassnigga(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
What's the FUSS about her pic... HOLY SHII
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by elbaraj001(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:

she changed the dp... she was wearing just part and bra. .. you should've asked why the post before getting all hateful
Am really sorry...I never intend been prejudicial...it's just I felt dat should not be brought into d picture, because it wasn't part of the major issue...#idonthate
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by teelaw4life(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Babe nothing wey i fit tell you wey relationship experts never talk finish. How long have you been crushing on this dude? Personally, i'm not certain about the reasons you gave for your attraction to him. Just chill out jare...Give yourself time, try to be casual friends with him for a while. maybe 3-4 months? if the way you feel for him remains the same then you can begin to assume that what you feel for him is kinda sustainable. Whatever it is you do though, observe his reactions any time you guys talk. don't dropped explicit hints that you like him a lot, make it subtle. You don't want to give a guy who might not really feel you to know you like him scatter...that'd be extremely dangerous for you with a high potential for fatality.
stay woke though...don't dwell on it too much.
I'm kinda in the same situation with you but me don tell her how i feel sha...she's cool but i feel like i might have showed her my hands and given her much advantage by letting her know i like her big time. right now, i'm just giving myself space...focussing on work and money making.
I'd suggest you do the same...it'll help you clear your head and not make any more rash decisions like extracting his number and texting him anonymously. His reaction is perfectly normal because for all he knows, you might be one of them scam boys who pretend to be female.
Anyway, na here my advice finish.
STAY AWOKE!!!

BigSarah:

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by SemuhleB(f): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
I am a bit old fashioned so I don't believe in women chasing men. It just seems kinda desperate to me.
Delete that number and stop contacting him.

You can perhaps find a way to speak to him perhaps ask his opinion or a question. However since you have spoken to him on phone just make sure he doesn't recognise your voice otherwise he will know it's you.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.

Eeiii Sarah I’m shy oh,I love you too but didn’t know how to tell you.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by chrisbrown20(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lalas247:
Mtcheew na so u dey greet person yeye
lol aunty,good evening
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Benekruku(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2017

Use him for money rituals

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
teelaw4life:
Babe nothing wey i fit tell you wey relationship experts never talk finish. How long have you been crushing on this dude? Personally, i'm not certain about the reasons you gave for your attraction to him. Just chill out jare...Give yourself time, try to be casual friends with him for a while. maybe 3-4 months? if the way you feel for him remains the same then you can begin to assume that what you feel for him is kinda sustainable. Whatever it is you do though, observe his reactions any time you guys talk. don't dropped explicit hints that you like him a lot, make it subtle. You don't want to give a guy who might not really feel you to know you like him scatter...that'd be extremely dangerous for you with a high potential for fatality.
stay woke though...don't dwell on it too much.
I'm kinda in the same situation with you but me don tell her how i feel sha...she's cool but i feel like i might have showed her my hands and given her much advantage by letting her know i like her big time. right now, i'm just giving myself space...focussing on work and money making.
I'd suggest you do the same...it'll help you clear your head and not make any more rash decisions like extracting his number and texting him anonymously. His reaction is perfectly normal because for all he knows, you might be one of them scam boys who pretend to be female.
Anyway, na here my advice finish.
STAY AWOKE!!!

Scam boys me that don't reply pm
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by biggy26: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
NoFavors:
That's why you will never get that boy
U funny. Lol!
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Slayer2: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

With body like that , I aint surprised he rejected you ..

Deal with your rejection .

Abeg airforce describe the dp for me bikonu. I they use free basics for airtel currently, nor be the original dp e dey show grin
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
SemuhleB:
I am a bit old fashioned so I don't believe in women chasing men. It just seems kinda desperate to me.
Delete that number and stop contacting him.

You can perhaps find a way to speak to him perhaps ask his opinion or a question. However since you have spoken to him on phone just make sure he doesn't recognise your voice otherwise he will know it's you.

Okay
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by bamsir: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
there is nothing bad in trying...something good may come out of it... open up bae
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Dasherz(f): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
elbaraj001:

Am really sorry...I never intend been prejudicial...it's just I felt dat should not be brought into d picture, because it wasn't part of the major issue...#idonthate
thank you. .. I gave her a piece of advice after she changed the pic. ..

thanks for being nice
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

But if I'm djcuppy it'd be alright, please enough about my pictures I need help

Ure in same department so it shudnt be so hard now. Hv u spoken to him physically b4? Just act like u need help.with ur dept stuff and let him help u out. Ure frnds from there on and the rest shud be easy if he likes u. Lol
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Heineken(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Only a Pussy nigga with no taste would fall for that classless girl up her profile .

See as everything don fall finish grin

She don take the Hideous photo down .
seriously you're right. Na small girl I no blame her
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by preshray: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
Y don't you just approach him,cos wat u re doing is wrong..if u were in his shoes U'd do worse Dan wat he's doing to u...just talk to the dude...he's a human being..not a monster..he won't kill u
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Lalas247(f): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
chrisbrown20:
lol aunty,good evening
Evening ... how u dey
U just no wan free me abi grin
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by saintboogie(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You don't deserve a reasonable reply with that pic up your profile ..

Like you're better
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by omoadeleye(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

Dumb Bleep took it in a Rv while going to the beach

Me am looking for a girl friend, stop wasting your time with him let's hook up, email me if you are in
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by saintboogie(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You can recall the game.This is what you should do, don't contact him through that number again. Don't make the first attempt anymore, let him be the one who appraoches you...Hang out around him, simple, look for what he loves, or casual female friends he keeps, and try to hook up with them, join the circle of trust and build it from there...If you're too fast, it will crash, take it slow, be in the owner's corner, and let him be the one that approaches you...This isn't spoilt yet, make it work...If you need more tips, let us know...

Good luck with love dearie... wink

Ah go learn from you oh cheesy
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
saintboogie:

Ah go learn from you oh cheesy

wink
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by crunchyg: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

Give me your whatsapp number I will guide you through on how to get him, then you can thank me later if you care
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by AntiPonzihater: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

Give me your number make we discuss this issue for WhatsApp. Na serious matter be this wink
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Mofe72: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
rhames:

It does not matter whether they are black or white. What angers me much is the inferiority complex most black African girls attach to themselves. Be daring.

There are millions of black/African girls, of which you've met a couple 100/000 and somehow you know most of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.