Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,067 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (61838 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Let me sincere with you, if that boy is not into you, there is nothing you will do that will make him love you or date you. You guys can only be friends if he is not into you.

So you can't date a department guy cos you're not into him that's all... Thanks Babe!
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

So you can't date a department guy cos you're not into him that's all... Thanks Babe!
I can't date him not cos am not into him but cos I can't afford to be seeing my supposed boyfriend face everyday, I get bored.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

i Carefully read Your Story Again... I Picked The Odds. I Can Help You
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by MrDandy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Op do you still make use of a java phone

That d.p is barely a 5 m.pixel photo.

And your post even makes you look cheaper embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Adaumunocha(f): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Sarah or whatever ur name is, dont call nor text me again
Who cares abt who u are.
Let's dis be the last time u call and text me..
To hell with u, mtchew ..

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.
I don't wanna miss him please Tips
Go present yourself to him. Either way, life goes on. You love him? Then go to him and stop being a coward.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Let me sincere with you, if that boy is not into you, there is nothing you will do that will make him love you or date you. You guys can only be friends if he is not into you.

So you can't date a department guy cos you're not into him that's all.... Thanks Babe!
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Let me sincere with you, if that boy is not into you, there is nothing you will do that will make him, love you or date you. You guys can only be friends if he is not into you.

So you can't date a department guy cos you're not into him that's all.... Thanks Babe!
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Adaumunocha(f): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
DeadRat:
Bigsarah why Na. You Very Pretty... Why Going After a Guy Who Doesnt Give A Damn about you... Am Sure There Are Guys Hitting On You... Well, thats What You Girl Like Sef, I don Forget
Read and comprehend... Dude probably got irritated with the mystery... Doesn't even know her. D guy harsh sha
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Read and comprehend... Dude probably got irritated with the mystery... Doesn't even know her. D guy harsh sha
you Cant put A Guy In Suspence especially Being A Woman. Men Like To Take Charge And Not Being Controlled. I Would Probably React Same Way He Did. Maybe She Didnt Even Use The Suspence well... There Are Other Ways Of Doing It Thats Why I said I Can Help Her
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
E Be Like Say Her Network Bad Sef
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Go present yourself to him. Either way, life goes on. You love him? Then go to him and stop being a coward.

I think I'm going to give him some space, won't admit I'm the one till next month

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
DeadRat:
E Be Like Say Her Network Bad Sef

Yes oo, airtel sucks in unilag, oya deadrat teach me
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
MrDandy:
Op do you still make use of a java phone

That d.p is barely a 5 m.pixel photo.

And your post even makes you look cheaper embarassed

You use Java phone die sotay you sabi all the xterics

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

Yes oo, airtel sucks in unilag, oya deadrat teach me
getting The Guy Is Not So Difficult... You Flop badly i Most Say... Men Do Not Want To Be Dominated By Women, you Cant keep Him In Suspence for Too Long, or There Is A Better Way Holdin His Neck To it. I Want This To Be A Private Conversation for Certain Reasons. I Will Pm You If You Dont mind?
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
DeadRat:
getting The Guy Is Not So Difficult... You Flop badly i Most Say... Men Do Not Want To Be Dominated By Women, you Cant keep Him In Suspence for Too Long, or There Is A Better Way Holdin His Neck To it. I Want This To Be A Private Conversation for Certain Reasons. I Will Pm You If You Dont mind?

OKay

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

OKay
go Check Your Mail
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by MrDandy(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

You use Java phone die sotay you sabi all the xterics

yea but at least we only used it when it was in it prime.. the world and innovation is moving at a scarily fast pace dear, so you gotta document the good times. Now how are you gonna do that with a java phone? Tell me sad
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

OKay
we Will Talk Tomorrow. Your Network Is Too Fast For My Liking cool
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by NeeKlaus: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
You are scared of rejection yet I am sure there are numerous guys you have rejected like they are some filth or something.

I won't say anything shaa.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Peachess:
That's creepy sha, taking someone's number from a group and start chatting. This is what should have done, sit close to him in class then start a conversation with him (I'm super shy too, maybe ask him for movies, it works lol). Then if you guys didn't talk up to the level of exchanging numbers, then you can do your WhatsApp method. But this time you introduce yourself (it's creepy talking to people you don't know), ask him about maybe something they taught you guys. You'd say you can't remember, stuff like that. Then you can start saying hi sometimes, but if he's not interested don't force yourself on him sha.
lol it sounds so easy saying it,the irony is I can bet even you giving this advice will be in a bigger dilemma when faced with same issue

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nairalanders are always so mean when people come here for genuine help,the OP isn't ugly as many claim, go girl,do you,things will get better,don't mind the downpressors,most of them are ugly and shy in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
NeeKlaus:
You are scared of rejection yet I am sure there are numerous guys you have rejected like they are some filth or something.

lol true true,you like some1,the person doesn't like u,then some1 else likes you but you don't like the person,it's such a vicious cycle, unrequited love is crazy!

5 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
DeadRat:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by chiraqDemon(m): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Sarah or whatever ur name is, dont call nor text me again
Who cares abt who u are.
Let's dis be the last time u call and text me..
To hell with u, mtchew ..

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.
I don't wanna miss him please Tips
Ok, let's start by saying u fvcked up.
U should have inboxed him on WhatsApp with your own number. A simple hi would have sufficed.
But what is done is done, u can only forge ahead.
Now I would suggest u actually meet him face to face and talk about it, if he is the understanding type he will understand your shyness and ur weird approach. If he doesn't, then expect to get a weird look from all the guys in school the next day, like a group of guys looking in ur corner n suddenly bursting into laughter. It's risk stuff sha, just be sure u want to take this risk
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Peachess(f): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
fabiano09:

lol it sounds so easy saying it,the irony is I can bet even you giving this advice will be in a bigger dilemma when faced with same issue
Funny thing is that I can't be in that kind of situation cos I don't feel anymore, I don't care about people. It's all trash to me.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Peachess(f): 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

doesn't really sound like a cool move to me, I can't do that my phone memory is full sef ayam not ready to delete shii
Well, suit yourself...

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by naijaboiy: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
DeadRat:
Oga why can't you advise her here so other girls can learn too? gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Ritajovy(f): 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Unrequited love! Odi egwu!
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Ok, let's start by saying u fvcked up.
U should have inboxed him on WhatsApp with your own number. A simple hi would have sufficed.
But what is done is done, u can only forge ahead.
Now I would suggest u actually meet him face to face and talk about it, if he is the understanding type he will understand your shyness and ur weird approach. If he doesn't, then expect to get a weird look from all the guys in school the next day, like a group of guys looking in ur corner n suddenly bursting into laughter. It's risk stuff sha, just be sure u want to take this risk

Chai the worst will be inner laughs, bashing me silently

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
NeeKlaus:

You can't date all men

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
naijaboiy:

Oga why can't you advise her here so other girls can learn too? gringrin

I taya ooo

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Peachess:

Funny thing is that I can't be in that kind of situation cos I don't feel anymore, I don't care about people. It's all trash to me.
well funny thing is you have little or no control over your emotions, although there's the illusion of control, it's all a facade,love or attraction doesn't take permission from you before it hits you hard,trust me it'll happen,sooner rather than later�.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.