Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (61828 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dasherz:

lol we are Nigerians and africans too .. nothing of such is ever right

as for the help .. I think you can start out as friends with him, get to know what he likes, make him see the real you (not the sexy you) just roll with him better and you may be surprised he may ask you out.. and if he doesn't you can then tell him how you feel ...
you can't just creep up on a guy and expect him to take you seriously

Thank you everyone keep saying get closer to him not minding how nervous I get
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

Vlamidir Putin
nna ehn
You didn't give me the pleasure of seeing the picture everyone was talking about angry

8 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I know, begin by getting close to his casual female friends

Study his friends, and make friends with his friends

Use another whatsapp account, try to findout his online accounts like facebook, nairaland, you can hook me with him on these places, and just act like you bumped into him, start by saying, what a minute, you're in my department when you havge gotten his contacts through the new whatsapp chat

So I shouldn't text him again with the current number I started with that's I shouldn't admit I'm the one right?
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Peachess:
That's creepy sha, taking someone's number from a group and start chatting. This is what should have done, sit close to him in class then start a conversation with him (I'm super shy too, maybe ask him for movies, it works lol). Then if you guys didn't talk up to the level of exchanging numbers, then you can do your WhatsApp method. But this time you introduce yourself (it's creepy talking to people you don't know), ask him about maybe something they taught you guys. You'd say you can't remember, stuff like that. Then you can start saying hi sometimes, but if he's not interested don't force yourself on him sha.

Approaching him physically, that's hard

Thanks anyways
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You're so shameless

A big shame to womanhood ..

Your body isn't even attractive to start with , why won't he reject you...

He rejected you and you run come nairaland to seek for advice ..
Bleep your self
That's enough dose of attention, bill is calling lazy ass

9 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

So I shouldn't text him again with the current number I started with that's I shouldn't admit I'm the one right?

Never, the old Sarah is dead.

1. Do not contact him anymore, he wants to approach and toast a lady and not the other way around...that character is dead

2. Start using your middle name around him so it would remind him of that first contact

3. Use a fresh whatsapp number with him

4. Try to find out his friends, get close to his friends, and involve yourself in their circle, and the game will play itself out

5. Chill. Be patient. You're too fast, with this energy, you will kill it before it starts

6. Let the game come to you, make yourself available around him, then extract yourself, he will notice you, then your absence will make him crave for you.

7. Try to act tact around him,and then extract yourself like you don't care, men follow women like how nose follows aroma, he wants to toast like most guys and don't want to be asked out by a lady, relax, you will have him,i swear it, follow the Pros above

8. You need his friends especially his casual female friends

6 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
joceey:
Such is life it's a win or lose thing just reveal your identity to him and wait to see his next approach or moves after then Follow this instructions 1:If he calls you don't be too excited after then 2:wait like 1 week before answering his calls or replying his text 3: just be observant to know his intention after then good luck

What if he does nothing after me admitting who I'm?
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by IamAirforce1: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

Bleep your self
That's enough dose of attention, bill is calling lazy ass
Don't force yourself on a man , he won't take you serious .

That's my little advice to you o.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by 26Clueless(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You're so shameless

dis Airforce self....yo own too much oooo... give advice u kno fit na to yab u sabi....smh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Dasherz(f): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

Thank you everyone keep saying get closer to him not minding how nervous I get
it's ok to be nervous cheesy cheesy that you being you ... jst don't fake anything :De nervous, get all jittery but in all just be real ... even if he's got a gf don't be bothered still be nice to him (if you really like him) andyou can give him space after sometime

PS: getting close to him will help you know if you really like him or it's some lustful feelings
and also let you in on his character

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by 26Clueless(m): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You're so shameless

dis Airforce self....yo own too much oooo... give advice u kno fit na to yab u sabi....smh

5 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Never, the old Sarah is dead.

1. Do not contact him anymore, he wants to approach and toast a lady and not the other way around...that character is dead

2. Start using your middle name around him so it would remind him of that first contact

3. Use a fresh whatsapp number with him

4. Try to find out his friends, get close to his friends, and involve yourself in their circle, and the game will play itself out

5. Chill. Be patient. You're too fast, with this energy, you will kill it before it starts

6. Let the game come to you, make yourself available around him, then extract yourself, he will notice you, then your absence will make him crave for you.

7. Try to act tact around him,and then extract yourself like you don't care, men follow women like how nose follows aroma, he wants to toast like most guys and don't want to be asked out by a lady, relax, you will have him,i swear it, follow the Pros above

8. You need his friends especially his casual female friends

Thanks for the super advice!
I'll have to work on not being nervous

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Peachess(f): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

Approaching him physically, that's hard

Thanks anyways
It's not really that hard, I'm very shy even worse than you. You can sit close to him in class and when you guys are waiting for the class to start, you can just start with do you have any movie and if he says yes, you can ask what the movie is about things like that. It's better to make a subtle move like that sha...

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Girls like you are used as a laughing stock for guys I swear, you don't know how to approach a guy and make him like you, now he sees you as a stalker and a freak, he will use you to make jokes to his friends.

Next time you decide to approach a guy, you meet him, tell him about your assignment you don't understand, try to be his friend, gradually things will fall in to place. You don't rush him.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dasherz:

it's ok to be nervous cheesy cheesy that you being you ... jst don't fake anything :De nervous, get all jittery but in all just be real ... even if he's got a gf don't be bothered still be nice to him (if you really like him) andyou can give him space after sometime

PS: getting close to him will help you know if you really like him or it's some lustful feelings
and also let you in on his character

Lustful kee no O, Thanks AgaIn!

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Me I De find Girl Wey Go Tell Me I Love You o... I Will Kiss Her passionately Immediately and Then Look Into Her Eyes And Tell Her... Bleep off Ma Face cool ...

Na Joke o

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
Peachess:

It's not really that hard, I'm very shy even worse than you. You can sit close to him in class and when you guys are waiting for the class to start, you can just start with do you have any movie and if he says yes, you can ask what the movie is about things like that. It's better to make a subtle move like that sha...

doesn't really sound like a cool move to me, I can't do that my phone memory is full sef ayam not ready to delete shii
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Girls like you are used as a laughing stock for guys I swear, you don't know how to approach a guy and make him like you, now he sees you as a stalker and a freak, he will use you to make jokes to his friends.

Next time you decide to approach a guy, you meet him, tell him about your assignment you don't understand, try to be his friend, gradually things will fall in to place. You don't rush him.

Just like Girls make fun of boys who do this right?

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
DeadRat:
Me I De find Girl Wey Go Tell Me I Love You o... I Will Kiss Her passionately Immediately and Then Look Into Her Eyes And Tell Her... Bleep off Ma Face cool ...

Na Joke o

� lol such a meanie I don't want him to kiss me passionately just be addicted to me, that is all

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

Thanks for the super advice!
I'll have to work on not being nervous

The energy you're pouring out on this thread is too high oh... PM me for tips, i can guide you step by step.... You're way too nervous...You need some distractions
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Homeboiy: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rubbish I rushed in to check her pics n she has taken it down

Sarah pls put it back tongue

11 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

Just like Girls make fun of boys who do this right?
Yes, though I have not fell for my departmental guy before, but there is this one that really liked me from 100L, he added me on facebook, started chatting me up(normal chat o, no love chat), then met me and told me he is my Facebook friend, gradually he started by helping me with assignments, calling me to ask about lectures, telling me where lecture is and when, that's how I started liking him o, and now we are very good friends.

That's how you make someone notice and like you.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Homeboiy:

Oya check now I'll bring down in 0.1455542840895secs
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Homeboiy:

Oya check now I'll bring it down in 0.1455542840895secs
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Homeboiy: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

Oya check now I'll bring it down in 0.1455542840895secs

Not that one
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Yes, though I have not fell for my departmental guy before, but there is this one that really liked me from 100L, he added me on facebook, started chatting me up(normal chat o, no love chat), then met me and told me he is my Facebook friend, gradually he started by helping me with assignments, calling me to ask about lectures, telling me where lecture is and when, that's how I started liking him o, and now we are very good friends.

That's how you make someone notice and like you.

Why did you really date him, cos of what he did or
Was he hot?
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Homeboiy:

Not that one

That's all you get Hommie
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

Why did you really date him, cos of what he did or
Was he hot?
I didn't date him, I can't date my departmental guy, we are just friends.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

� lol such a meanie I don't want him to kiss me passionately just be addicted to me, that is all
i Know What You Need... Babalawos... this Lady Needs Your Help Seriously
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
I didn't date him, I can't date my d[color=#006600][/color]epartmental guy, we are just friends.

Why? Is that bad?
Maybe you reasons might help me quit embarrassing myself

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bigsarah why Na. You Very Pretty... Why Going After a Guy Who Doesnt Give A Damn about you... Am Sure There Are Guys Hitting On You... Well, thats What You Girl Like Sef, I don Forget
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
BigSarah:

Why? Is that bad?
Maybe you reasons might help me quit embarrassing myself
Let me sincere with you, if that boy is not into you, there is nothing you will do that will make him love you or date you. You guys can only be friends if he is not into you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.