Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (61839 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Dasherz(f): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mofe72:

Was it pant and bra or bikini at the beach? :-/
she wasn't at the beach. .. twas a bathroom picture. . I know what I saw before I made that post
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Andy2274: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
From primary school you don dey get sweetheart.....watin remain there again abeg leave the guy alone no go give am sour soup chop
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by fof1: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Sarah or whatever ur name is, dont call nor text me again
Who cares abt who u are.
Let's dis be the last time u call and text me..
To hell with u, mtchew ..

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.
I don't wanna miss him please Tips

SEE HIM FACE TO FACE AFTER U HV GIVEN IN UR ID. KEEP UR PRIDE AND GET WHAT U WANT. GO FOR HIM & STOP DOING HIDE AND SEEK GAME. DON'T SPOIL UR CHANCES WITH INDISCRETION.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ahnie: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

I wasn't rejected well technically, he doesn't know it's me you talentless slowpoke no take me kick-start your comedy career

This,really got me...oh Bleep
Hahahahahahagagaghahahaha queen of savagery you are babe.damn you got my ribs so mufasa*ed*

Choi Airforce1 wee not sleep well this NYT.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Youngsage: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Peachess:

Funny thing is that I can't be in that kind of situation cos I don't feel anymore, I don't care about people. It's all trash to me.

shocked

Why though??
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
ahnie:

This,really got me...oh Bleep
Hahahahahahagagaghahahaha queen of savagery you are babe.damn you got my ribs so mufasa*ed*

Choi Airforce1 wee not sleep well this NYT.

He's veli mumuish
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by DedeNkem: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.

You behaved childishly! How old are you? 8?

First, you can't love someone you had no relationship with. And you can't love anyone within three days of anonymously texting them.

Secondly, you are seeing your dead school sweetheart (A) in this new guy (B). So you're obsessed with B simply because his looks reminds you of A, which is bad.

Thirdly, you can't be sending anonymous text to a guy and not expect him to suspect something. If he has a girlfriend, he may think his girl is testing his faithfulness! You must not do that again! It is so childish.

If you're truly serious and want to start a relationship with him, be bold enough to introduce yourself to him and apologize for not telling him your name in time. That's what a matured girl would do after a fck up as you did.

I don't know why Nigerian women find it so hard to approach men they would like to start relationship with. Most women have missed out on good men because of this mentality. They would rather wait for men to approach them and sometimes end up havng the wrong ones.

I'm not saying it is wrong to expect a man to approach you. If you only date men who approach you, you may miss the right man for you. Be approached and approach.

Every woman has a man she knows, admires and wants to date. There are women reading this post right now who have been approached by many men except the particular men they've been eyeing.

We are in 2017 not 1817. If you see a man you want to date, as long as he's single, nothing should stop you from approaching him.

Best way to approach a man;

1. Make sure he sees you, especially, when you're well dressed and looking pretty.
2. Make sure you get close to him.
3. Look for something to talk with him about, relating to the place both of you are. Or you can ask hm to help you check what's wrong with your phone. There are many things you can use.
My lady friend asked a man (she wanted) to check if he could see a fly in her left eye. The guy is her hubby today.
4. If he still doesn't any interest in you after the all above, then you can go nuclear by asking for his name and number.
5. After collecting the info. stay with him a little and get to know him a little bit and gently walk away in style. He'll think about you all day.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
DedeNkem:

First, you can't love someone you had no relationship with. And you can't love anyone within three days of anonymously texting them.

Secondly, you are seeing your dead school sweetheart (A) in this new guy (B). So you're obsessed with B simply because his looks reminds you of A, which is bad.

Thirdly, you can't be sending anonymous text to a guy and not expect him to suspect something. If he has a girlfriend, he may think his girl is testing his faithfulness! You must not do that again! It is so childish.

If you're truly serious and want to start a relationship with him, be bold enough to introduce yourself to him and apologize telling him your name in time. That's what a matured girl would do after a fck up as you did.

I don't know why Nigerian women find it so hard to approach men they would like to start relationship with. Most women have missed out on good men because of this mentality. They would rather wait for men to approach them and sometimes end up havng the wrong ones.

I'm not saying it is wrong to expect a man to approach you. If you only date men who approach you, you may have miss the right man for you. Be approached and approach.

Every woman has a man she knows, admires and wants to date. There are women reading this post right now who have been approached by many men except the particular men they've been eying.

We are in 2017 not 1817. If you see a man you want to date, as long as he's single, nothing should stop you from approaching him.

1. Make sure he sees you, especially, when you're well dressed and looking pretty.
3. Look for something to talk with him about, relating to the place both of you are. Or you can ask hm to help you check what's wrong with your phone. There are many things you can use.
My lady friend asked a man (she wanted) to check if he could see a fly in her left eye. The guy is her hubby today.
4. If he still doesn't approach you after the all above, then you can go nuclear by asking for his name and number.
5. After collecting the info. stay with him a little and get to know him a little bit and gently walk away in style.

Goodluck.

Thanks hun
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Mofe72: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
rhames:

This is what pisses me off about Nigerian and African girls. If you like a guy,walk up to him and tell him how you feel about him and not come to Nairaland to tell us cock and bull stories bout love. African men will love it when the new generation of African women will be direct and not hide under a dead culture to cover a worse motive.

My one kobo.

How many non-african ladies have you met?

Forget all that thing you see on TV and social media.

Approaching someone is not a race thing.

People are different

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Mofe72: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:

she wasn't at the beach. .. twas a bathroom picture. . I know what I saw before I made that post

Well, it's her dp. I can't be bothered

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Skmoda360(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You don't deserve a reasonable reply with that pic up your profile ..
Wetin do the pics?....is it fugly?
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by iamrammy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

baby so it was you messaging me all along...oh if only you knew that i loved you too but was scared to approach you!�i'm rehearsing and waiting for my turn.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by saintugo(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Well babes dere is notin wrong in wanting a guy, u just started it off on a wrong footing, u would have started out being around his circle, his department etc and gradually get him to notice u with out selling ur sef cheap
P.S it takes a very matured guy at heart to accept d fact dat a lady is into him and complement her every gesture.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by rhames(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mofe72:

How many non-african ladies have you met?

Forget all that thing you see on TV and social media.

Approaching someone is not a race thing.

People are different

My girlfriend is an American and we have been together for five years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
DedeNkem:

If you're truly serious and want to start a relationship with him, be bold enough to introduce yourself to him and apologize for not telling him your name in time. That's what a matured girl would do after a fck up as you did.

I'm not saying it is wrong to expect a man to approach you. If you only date men who approach you, you may have miss the right man for you. Be approached and approach.

Every woman has a man she knows, admires and wants to date. There are women reading this post right now who have been approached by many men except the particular men they've been eying.

4. If he still doesn't any interest in you after the all above, then you can go nuclear by asking for his name and number.
5. After collecting the info. stay with him a little and get to know him a little bit and gently walk away in style. He'll think about you all day.

Goodluck.

I'm 18 tho
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by MansaHenry(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Hahahahah. U wicked
make una nor go let person komit suicide o
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by goodnews777: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by QueenMarvella(f): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Just leave him alone...
Stop bombarding him with texts
Just let him be
And he may not even worth it sef smiley
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Relationship56(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
lol stop disturbing yourself...when you the post i'm about to share,you will know what to do. 16 Things That Will Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You -> http://www.frabidel.com/blog/how-to-make-a-man-admire-you-chase-you-fall-in-love-with-you-and-marry-you/
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Mofe72: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
rhames:

My girlfriend is an American and we have been together for five years.
Good for you. Meaning you can't judge black/African women
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
@bigsarah... U are a beautiful girl, forget about the mistake u made on the phone, pouring out ur feelings and emotions... My advice for u is to try and make him notice u, attract him... If u end up getting him, then tell him u were the one.... If u can't get him, then give up and don't reveal u were the one...... Furthermore, u are beautiful and you can make guys get attracted to u... Forget badmouthers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by DonCandido(f): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Stalker alert! You are not in love with him but obsessed with him for a wrong reason. He is not your late childhood sweetheart. Take heed of his warning. You are scaring the poor boy out of his wits as it is already.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by LionInBoxOffice(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
take a breath, slow down and focus on yourself.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by rudepen(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You don't deserve a reasonable reply with that pic up your profile ..
all this girl asked for was advice, I dont understand why stupidity is a culture

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by airminem(f): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
The Begining Of The Relationship With Lies Says Exactly Why The Love Will Die Shortly, Eventualy After It Begon. Sorry Sweerie, Wrong Idea
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Peachess(f): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Youngsage:

shocked
Why though??
Past experience.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by teesmarth(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by YelloweWest: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

Shebi u heard of the 15year old that killed herself because of a boy.

You better face the books your parents sent u to study! angry

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by bobokunlexzy: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Funny enough.....I couldn't stop lol wen I saw ur post here on NL cos.........the guy in question is my friend's roommate & we are very good friends. I really feel for u cos I can understand ur plight & I'm ready to help u get d guy(trust me) Just mail me here & let's talk.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by BigSarah(f): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
bobokunlexzy:
Funny enough.....I couldn't stop lol wen I saw ur post here on NL cos.........the guy in question is my friend's roommate & we are very good friends. I really feel for u cos I can understand ur plight & I'm ready to help u get d guy(trust me) Just mail me here & let's talk.

Mumulity Untamed
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

Don't ever let him know it was you even if your life depended on it...destroy that phone line and figure out another way to get to him.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by YelloweWest: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You're so shameless

A big shame to womanhood ..

Your body isn't even attractive to start with , why won't he reject you...

He rejected you and you run come nairaland to seek for advice ..
Show us your mama or even your own picture!

Stop body shaming.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.