Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten (1571 Views)

Angry Side Chic Beats Boyfriend's Wife Till Bloof Starts Oozing From Her Mouth - / A Letter To My Boyfriend’s Wife; I Was The Official Side Chick / Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 14, 2017
I wrote about my BF of 8yrs, who is getting married today, a few days ago. Here is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/4111909/boyfriend-8years-getting-married-saturday#61340485

In a surprising turn of events, my bf thought it would be a good idea to tell his wife to be about me (I don't know what he wanted to achieve by doing that)

Well, she called me yesterday night telling me she would like to talk and dialogue but we should not be deceived the wedding would still go as planned since she cannot be disgraced.

I agreed to meet her and frankly told her on the phone I was staying away and didn't plan to steal or share her man with her since he had chosen to be with her. I met her yesterday night in front of a restaurant, she looked quite innocent and I felt guilty for being a part of the deceit. Little did I know she had her own plans. Before I could say jack, a couple of guys had surrounded me, moments later a couple of kicks and punches rained on me (I'm not weak so please don't assume I couldn't​ have defended myself)

While the plethora of kicks kept coming, hatred filled my heart, hatred for this sick notion of conforming to society, hatred of myself for being remorseful for my actions and trying to be cordial with his wife. She then proceeded to tell me "stay away from my man" I wanted to say "bitch he was never yours" but I knew there was no point. They could have spread my face all over social media yesterday night or even worse killed me, I had life I was comfortable with the fact that I had efo riro waiting for me at home and the fact that I wouldn't have to be at the wedding sucking up my guilt and pretending to be happy for the couple.

I was attacked for loving someone who loved me back but can't be with me, he's getting married today and I can't even tell him look what your wife did, Somehow I still want to cause commotion purely for my own entertainment by walking into the church with all my bruises and be like your dear wife did this to me and watch him abandon her at the altar but no, I'll take the high road and forget I ever loved him, forget what it means to feel loved in the end we all die alone.

Ps: I'll tell you guys if I later decide scattering the wedding will be my high road

1 Like

Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 14, 2017
You need to involve the police.

This woman battered and assaulted you now that's a crime. I really doubt he will abandon her at the alter tho.

although if it were me I would scatter the wedding then arrest her right in her damn wedding,

prison air is always good for mentally sick person
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by baski92(m): 3:14am On Oct 14, 2017
At first why she go follow married a man, they never beat her finish

Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 14, 2017
8yrs of forbidden love..

If ur in Nigeria then ur "love affair" is a taboo since u are both men..Nigeria is against LGBT & I think u have to accept your fate that your bf wants to marry a woman & probably have his own family rather than go to a prison for 14yrs especially if both of you can't afford to travel & live in abroad where LGBT is accepted.. undecided

I feel sorry for u..I think its better if u accept the fact that you & ur bf don't have a "FOREVER" wink

This won't be easy but I believe u can do it..One step at a time.

Good luck.

Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by BlackDBagba: 3:56am On Oct 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Slayer2: 3:58am On Oct 14, 2017
This fucking gay ass nigga again.

Nana Agradaa fall on you! angry
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Dasherz(f): 4:01am On Oct 14, 2017
baski92:
dude is gay. .. even the husband
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by baski92(m): 4:04am On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:

dude is gay. .. even the husband
very interesting

Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 14, 2017
I sent you a mail, inbox me.
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by rifasenate11(m): 4:43am On Oct 14, 2017
i don't support her actions it's childish, but at the same time I will advice you to leave this as it is. the most important decisions in life are not made comfortably, it involves sacrifice. it's his choice to marry his GF and it may sound awkward but it's best that she knows about his relationships status between you 2. let this one go and I hope tomorrow you will see a better angle to these events. stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by bedford101(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2017
You people should ask this gay what he was doing with a man like him for 8 good years calling him your bf....wasted generation...imagine I can’t believe am commenting on a gay story...spits on thread
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 14, 2017
Take your st1nky gayish azz out of this forum you pvnk. angry
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
8yrs of forbidden love..

If ur in Nigeria then ur "love affair" is a taboo since u are both men..Nigeria is against LGBT & I think u have to accept your fate that your bf wants to marry a woman & probably have his own family rather than go to a prison for 14yrs especially if both of you can't afford to travel & live in abroad where LGBT is accepted.. undecided

I feel sorry for u..I think its better if u accept the fact that you & ur bf don't have a "FOREVER" wink

This won't be easy but I believe u can do it..One step at a time.

Good luck.

We have actually been in Canada for a while now. I only came to attend the wedding
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2017
rifasenate11:
i don't support her actions it's childish, but at the same time I will advice you to leave this as it is. the most important decisions in life are not made comfortably, it involves sacrifice. it's his choice to marry his GF and it may sound awkward but it's best that she knows about his relationships status between you 2. let this one go and I hope tomorrow you will see a better angle to these events. stay safe.

It's why I've decided not to say anything to her man, I'll let it all go and be the mature one here.
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2017
donsimo:

I Just did
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2017
bedford101:
You people should ask this gay what he was doing with a man like him for 8 good years calling him your bf....wasted generation...imagine I can’t believe am commenting on a gay story...spits on thread

Wow, strong words. It's your opinion and you're entitled to it. It's so easy to judge a book by its cover nowadays we sometimes lose our civility whilst doing it. smiley
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2017
JohnIbori:

We have actually been in Canada for a while now. I only came to attend the wedding

sad

U will attend his wedding for what? U know u will only inflict more pain to urself sha...

Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by crunchyDope(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2017
God do come abeg
2000 years is enof jawe sad
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by chazebose(f): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2017
Evaberry:
You need to involve the police.

This woman battered and assaulted you now that's a crime. I really doubt he will abandon her at the alter tho.

although if it were me I would scatter the wedding then arrest her right in her damn wedding,

prison air is always good for mentally sick person

My dear that dude issa gay, I read the story before... What rubbish
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by chiraqDemon(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Man you issa faggit. Brah get yoself checked in the brain cos it's just sick. Ain't judging im just suggesting something u could do for ur health

1 Like

Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 14, 2017
O God! You Again?

1 Like

Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by muller101(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2017
This gay again. Even gay- lussac wasn't gay.
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2017
muller101:
This gay again. Even gay- lussac wasn't gay.

Please stop with this, the joke is getting old undecided
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
O God! You Again?

Sorry, you don't have to comment you know abi?
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Augustap(f): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2017
baski92:
Did u read d story at all? Ehya 3:14 am, sleep dey ur eye
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Nigga, you gay too
donsimo:

1 Like

Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
JohnIbori:
I wrote about my BF of 8yrs, who is getting married today, a few days ago. Here is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/4111909/boyfriend-8years-getting-married-saturday#61340485

In a surprising turn of events, my bf thought it would be a good idea to tell his wife to be about me (I don't know what he wanted to achieve by doing that)

Well, she called me yesterday night telling me she would like to talk and dialogue but we should not be deceived the wedding would still go as planned since she cannot be disgraced.

I agreed to meet her and frankly told her on the phone I was staying away and didn't plan to steal or share her man with her since he had chosen to be with her. I met her yesterday night in front of a restaurant, she looked quite innocent and I felt guilty for being a part of the deceit. Little did I know she had her own plans. Before I could say jack, a couple of guys had surrounded me, moments later a couple of kicks and punches rained on me (I'm not weak so please don't assume I couldn't​ have defended myself)

While the plethora of kicks kept coming, hatred filled my heart, hatred for this sick notion of conforming to society, hatred of myself for being remorseful for my actions and trying to be cordial with his wife. She then proceeded to tell me "stay away from my man" I wanted to say "bitch he was never yours" but I knew there was no point. They could have spread my face all over social media yesterday night or even worse killed me, I had life I was comfortable with the fact that I had efo riro waiting for me at home and the fact that I wouldn't have to be at the wedding sucking up my guilt and pretending to be happy for the couple.

I was attacked for loving someone who loved me back but can't be with me, he's getting married today and I can't even tell him look what your wife did, Somehow I still want to cause commotion purely for my own entertainment by walking into the church with all my bruises and be like your dear wife did this to me and watch him abandon her at the altar but no, I'll take the high road and forget I ever loved him, forget what it means to feel loved in the end we all die alone.

Ps: I'll tell you guys if I later decide scattering the wedding will be my high road

This is so so heartbreaking... Dunno what to say.. Get well soon..

1 Like

Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
baski92:
very interesting

Na you comment finish me.... Lol..
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by baski92(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
Effiezynews:

Na you comment finish me.... Lol..
lol that how we roll

Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by baski92(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
Augustap:

Did u read d story at all? Ehya 3:14 am, sleep dey ur eye
your mother still dey sleep at this time of day, oya go wake her up

Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by Augustap(f): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
baski92:
your mother still dey sleep at this time of day, oya go wake her up
Was i supposed to laugh at that desert -like joke angry
Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by baski92(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
Augustap:

Was i supposed to laugh at that desert -like joke angry
not at all, start dey cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Corper Is Looking At. Photo / Video: Brazen Couple Caught Having Sex On Someone Grave In Broad Daylight Before / How To Take Good Care Of Your PENIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.