Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten (1585 Views)

Angry Side Chic Beats Boyfriend's Wife Till Bloof Starts Oozing From Her Mouth - / A Letter To My Boyfriend’s Wife; I Was The Official Side Chick / Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Update: My Boyfriend's Wife Organised To Have Me Beaten by eezeribe(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
JohnIbori:
I wrote about my BF of 8yrs, who is getting married today, a few days ago. Here is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/4111909/boyfriend-8years-getting-married-saturday#61340485

In a surprising turn of events, my bf thought it would be a good idea to tell his wife to be about me (I don't know what he wanted to achieve by doing that)

Well, she called me yesterday night telling me she would like to talk and dialogue but we should not be deceived the wedding would still go as planned since she cannot be disgraced.

I agreed to meet her and frankly told her on the phone I was staying away and didn't plan to steal or share her man with her since he had chosen to be with her. I met her yesterday night in front of a restaurant, she looked quite innocent and I felt guilty for being a part of the deceit. Little did I know she had her own plans. Before I could say jack, a couple of guys had surrounded me, moments later a couple of kicks and punches rained on me (I'm not weak so please don't assume I couldn't​ have defended myself)

While the plethora of kicks kept coming, hatred filled my heart, hatred for this sick notion of conforming to society, hatred of myself for being remorseful for my actions and trying to be cordial with his wife. She then proceeded to tell me "stay away from my man" I wanted to say "bitch he was never yours" but I knew there was no point. They could have spread my face all over social media yesterday night or even worse killed me, I had life I was comfortable with the fact that I had efo riro waiting for me at home and the fact that I wouldn't have to be at the wedding sucking up my guilt and pretending to be happy for the couple.

I was attacked for loving someone who loved me back but can't be with me, he's getting married today and I can't even tell him look what your wife did, Somehow I still want to cause commotion purely for my own entertainment by walking into the church with all my bruises and be like your dear wife did this to me and watch him abandon her at the altar but no, I'll take the high road and forget I ever loved him, forget what it means to feel loved in the end we all die alone.

Ps: I'll tell you guys if I later decide scattering the wedding will be my high road
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Man Made His Wife Climax For The First Time After 10 Years Of Marriage. / 5 Deceptive Things Ladies Look In Men That Stumble Them Into Fake Marriage / I Am Not A Lazy Young Nigerian (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.