Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

"Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User (3078 Views)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Funkybabee(f): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Orishirishi.....

Check my signature guys

Promo promo
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by HeWrites(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
I like his confidence grin He may be right though
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 21, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
I like his confidence grin He may be right though
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 21, 2018
Wow she’s pretty. You try this time. Lol. Be good to her.[quote author=DonPiiko post=65241547][/quote]

1 Like

Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Thegamingorca(m): 1:30am On Feb 21, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Wow she’s pretty. You try this time. Lol. Be good to her.

smiley
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 21, 2018
It's her you should be telling
LadyGoddiva:
Wow she’s pretty. You try this time. Lol. Be good to her.
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 21, 2018
lol you no dey sleep?
Thegamingorca:

smiley
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Coming from a self acclaimed egocentric narcissist? Lol okay.
DonPiiko:
It's her you should be telling
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 21, 2018
I don't expect anything serious wiv her TBH, I just think she's really cute and.... Why are you awake by this time. BTW I will post a photo when we go on our date wink
LadyGoddiva:
Coming from a self acclaimed egocentric narcissist? Lol okay.
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Thegamingorca(m): 4:54am On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=LadyGoddiva post=65241726]lol you no dey sleep?[/quote
cheesy kiss
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2018
You’re delusional
DonPiiko:
I don't expect anything serious wiv her TBH, I just think she's really cute and.... Why are you awake by this time. BTW I will post a photo when we go on our date wink
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2018
Big grammar dey tire me, abeg come down to my level
LadyGoddiva:
You’re delusional

(1) (2) (Reply)

Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. / Elephant And Woman! Ladies, Can Any Of You Do This? / See What My Boss Told Us In A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.