Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,488 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

"Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User (3075 Views)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by HeWrites(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
A young Nigerian guy has taken to Facebook to issue a stern warning to his fellow guys.

According to the user identified as 'Zonto Lee', he revealed that with just a kiss he can snatch any girl from her boyfriend, including celebrity girlfriends.

He then went further that after he’s done snatching, he’ll spread their girlfriend's legs like bread and apply his butter.

According to what he wrote;
“Just a kiss and i will take your girl away from you nigga. I remain your favorite cute boy.. I take celebrity girls along with me. Sexy hot n cute asf just like me.
“Hide your girlfriend am coming for her, She will spread those legs like bread and i will apply butter”

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/a-kiss-and-i-will-take-your-girl-away.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe MissyB Fynestboi

Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
With that his cone-like head? grin grin
He looks like that thing Arthur went to ask his bane from in Merlin. angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by HeWrites(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
With that his cone-like head? grin grin
He looks like that thing Arthur went to ask his bane from in Merlin. angry angry

I know say someone go mention his head grin
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
HeWrites:

I know say someone go mention his head grin
Just imagine, who would even wanna kiss him seeing that face and that head shape? grin grin
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by pocohantas(f): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
Graphic picture...

4 Likes

Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by olamitiwale(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
cry FADA LAWD.....

Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
Oh God grin grin grin
I can't laugh
I like the dude's confidence sha grin
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Khutie: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
•••Confidence at its peak. I won't be surprised if he succeed tho. Most girlies like 'em niggurs wid full confidence.

1 Like

Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
The guy look like the image of those ancient gods, our Africa ancestors used to serve in the village....
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by HeWrites(m): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Just imagine, who would even wanna kiss him seeing that face and that head shape? grin grin

Lolz...

Even his name 'Zonto Lee'

The only Zonto I know is Alapata (Butcher)
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by HeWrites(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
The guy look like the image of those ancient gods, our Africa ancestors used to serve in the village....

Jesus cryste!!!!

Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
HeWrites:

Lolz...

Even his name 'Zonto Lee'

The only Zonto I know is Alapata (Butcher)
Hahahahaha....reminds me of one yoruba movie with a title like that. grin
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Graphic picture...
Indeed. grin grin
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
y'all saying bullshit about his head or something, shebi na u guys wey go dey tremble and short of word in girl presence. undecided

woo a girl that can't undecided

i see confidence and high esteem in this guy heart, careless!! cool
won't be surprised seeing this guy knackin dem htg(hard to get)

Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by HeWrites(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahahaha....reminds me of one yoruba movie with a title like that. grin

By Femi Adebayo embarassed grin
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by HeWrites(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Graphic picture...
Gra whaaaaat!!!!?

grin
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Cone head
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
HeWrites:

By Femi Adebayo embarassed grin
Yeah right. grin grin

Lalasticlala, have you watched zonto alapata? angry
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by HeWrites(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yeah right. grin grin
Lalasticlala, have you watched zonto alapata? angry
Mynd44 would have watched it grin or no be so baba
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by HeWrites(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Cone head

Hmmmmm ?
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by smardray(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
but. ...but

but it's not Halloween yet
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE.grin grin grin

None!!!

Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Graphic picture...
God you made me throw my zobo away!! I'll find your house. I de comes beat you.
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Please Next Time Add "very Graphic"...
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
HeWrites:

Hmmmmm ?
kini?
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by Dasherz(f): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
hehehe bluntboy How does he look ?
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by BluntBoy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:
hehehe bluntboy How does he look ?

cheesy You. Alright, I know what you want to hear but I will disappoint you. He isn't that bad looking cheesy
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by HeWrites(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
kini?

Kosi nnkankan
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by HeWrites(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
ScotFree:
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE.grin grin grin
None!!!

Chill a lil grin

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by ogashman(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
my guy dey give himself hope grin
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by nairarhymer(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
what he means is that he'll take ur girl and mine her skull

ugly afonja
Re: "Just A Kiss And I Will Take Your Girl Away From You" - Facebook User by muller101(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Is it with that same mouth or another one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Man Pictured Caressing Davido’s Special Girl, Chioma (photo) / Why Will A Nigerian Girl Want To Make Luv Without Condom / Man Hangs Self Over Curvy Girlfriend In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.