Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (59142 Views)

My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who / I Curve Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cousin / I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by shomutuski(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
NgcoboP:
Fear women. How can a man be this stupid?

damn stupid my brother... women have mastered the act of manipulation.

1 Like

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by BoyHuncho(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
THOT HOE HOELOSHO ASHAWO ALAILOJUTI ONIRANU ONISHEKUSHE

1 Like

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by GetMeRight: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
TrueHeart365:
the guy na big fool.

after him relatives and siblings don squeeze out all the juice from the orange, he come collect the peel. rubbish.

she obviously ran out of options.
Exactly. The only choice left. She wouldn't have given him a chance.
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well she is lucky the guy must have truly loved her love is something most African men lack

You insult girls saying they sleep around what happens to the girls they have slept with

African men be body shaming a woman and still be smashing other women

If I were in her shoes I'll Still marry the guy I don't care all I need in my life is a guy that will not judge my past

American Politicians still get judged by their past behaviours even prior to graduation from university. Am happy for her though, but your past is a reflection of what you are, nothing gets swept under, I hope she has truly changed and not just marrying the guy because of settling down for settling purposes
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Xanduleen: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
superboyspecial:

I bet u must have gone thru dx,same is still happening to me right now and to tell d truth,it works lyk charm but its not,at a time,I broke up with d gal I was dating to focus more on getting her but up till now,am still in my obsession, most nights I stay awake just because she's online and I love reading her name over and over again even though we don't chat,reminding myself dat if I get her,I was going to revenge all d pains I've been thru because of her but d beta part of me knows dat if I do indeed get her,I am going to love her with all of me,like u said,its a trick dat some minds fall for

Lol.. you're truly finished.. you need to let it go. Trust me.. nobody can give you self-esteem neither can anyone take it away from you by their rejection. It's all in your mind..
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Alao96(m): 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fernandowski:
She a thot thot thot!!!!

dis one don go national
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by CaesarDon(m): 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
oh my God what did I just read

on behalf of all men with at least a double digit IQ

I disown this m****fu***r

There's a special place in hell for this gal though
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Alao96(m): 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Fernandowski:
She a thot thot thot!!!!

she is d family hoe/thot.....very soon she go enter dere papa

1 Like

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Rocksteady86: 12:13am On Oct 15, 2017
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Xmen149(m): 12:29am On Oct 15, 2017
IYABA SIRA!!! cheesy

They don cook give my guy im chop lick plate cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by talk2percy(m): 12:46am On Oct 15, 2017
After u don go fry his brain and cooked that special noodles for him with that special otumokpo, why won't he be this stupid, no tell me Because girls don finish for this world.
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by DianaJ(f): 1:07am On Oct 15, 2017
Mehnnn shocked juju dey work ooo gal where u do this one coz its magnificent grin grin
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by moonraker(m): 1:14am On Oct 15, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well she is lucky the guy must have truly loved her love is something most African men lack

You insult girls saying they sleep around what happens to the girls they have slept with

If I were in her shoes I'll Still marry the guy I don't care all I need in my life is a guy that will not judge my past

Excuse me, are u retarded?

Did you brain exclude the part where the said lady curved the guy for 4 years?

Where is the body shaming etc coming from?

1 Like

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Onome17(m): 1:31am On Oct 15, 2017
Hmmmn, now that's love
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by zinizta: 2:32am On Oct 15, 2017
IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Somebody Stop This From Happening! that nigguh is going to end up suicidal!
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by gamaliel121(m): 3:20am On Oct 15, 2017
selflessposhheart:

do you even know the meaning of body shaming? lol na wa oo
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 15, 2017
selflessposhheart:

So after being stupid a d living a silly life, you will still not want a guy that will judge your past. May God give you a Mumu, the kind you desire.

1 Like

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by yinkeys(m): 4:11am On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:
Fear women. How can a man be this stupid?
Trust me that dude ain't thinking straight
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by 2funkyy(f): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2017
The girl was only joking oh and it went viral go and read her thread on twitter,her twitter name is momma canon
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Jumbus31(m): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2017
MissJoy29:
What's the "curved" she talked about biko?
Something like turning someone's down. E. g I'm crushing on you, and you always curve me (turning me down)
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 15, 2017
Babe has all the boys in that family under her firm control.
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by MissJoy29(f): 7:24am On Oct 15, 2017
Jumbus31:
Something like turning someone's down. E. g I'm crushing on you, and you always curve me (turning me down)
Ohh ok. Didn't know that. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by uvalued(m): 7:25am On Oct 15, 2017
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing : the words that I speak unto you, are spirit, and are life.
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Tonason: 7:36am On Oct 15, 2017
Watch how to story would ends. Not how far, but how well
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Henri8: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
True love can b blind sometimes.

That's not true love.
Its juju/mumu love.
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:
Just pray it’s a happy marriage....

Amen.
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Lalas247(f): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2017
scooby12:

Amen.
morning Sir
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

morning Sir

Good morning bae.

1 Like

Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Lalas247(f): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2017
scooby12:

Good morning bae.
how have u been o. not seen u around lately
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

how have u been o. not seen u around lately

I dey o. Osky smiley
You don forget me na tongue
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Lalas247(f): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2017
scooby12:

I dey o. Osky smiley
You don forget me na tongue
haba u know where to find me na wink
Re: 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:

haba u know where to find me na wink

True sha smiley
Osky...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / ”It’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing At Wedding Ceremony (Video) / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.