Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (50890 Views)

Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by LordKO(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
I see no evil in what she said, because I don't see responsibleness in a sane, sound and healthy man (adult) that can't cater for his personal needs in particular and that of the needs (not neither greed nor covetousness) of his immediate family in general.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by mikool007(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sorry o
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by BiafraAmaka(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Only poor men/guys will be angry with her comment

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Jabioro: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
See the (devaluated) slacked rubber still dey make yanga.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
well, she's made her choice & not too much but I doubt any sensible will agree to marry her. Actress are bad product not to talk of single mother like her

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Elnino4ladies: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin cheesy See comments SMH
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by onatisi(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
“The kind of man I want in my life has to be more successful than me. When I bought my personal assistant a car, people said I didn’t want her to marry. I told them that I don’t expect her to marry someone who does not have a car as well. You say what you want out of life; we shouldn’t deceive ourselves. It is a choice to die in poverty and I have chosen not to die in poverty. I cannot flow with someone who wants to die in poverty,” she said.

this really makes a lot of sense, she is 50000% right on this point.
we simply choose how we want our lives to turn out to be .

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by IJOBA2: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
agarawu23:
Even after fvcking the hell outta ya "office" grin
WASIU YOU DON FVCK AM BEFORE
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by hopyroll(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
And we know your background ooooo
If not for Mukaray, where would you be today?
Omo ale, olosho jatijati
You can ask Tonto dike, tiwa savage wetin happened to their rich marriage.

Even tokunbo women no dey do yanka
Na second hand naija used like u come dey form paparazzi.
Abeg gerrarahere.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by eddieguru(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by victorazyvictor(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
meaning she is the poor one
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nackzy: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Just like you can't be young forever
You can't be rich forever... U wealth can wane anytime... I wonder what u will do if after marrying a rich man 20 years later he's no longer rich... Will you marry another Dangote?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by pweetiedee(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
It is only broke niggas that will spite her for what she said. She didn't say she wants a wealthy man. She said he should be able to feed himself and the family. He doesn't have to take care of other things.

She is simply saying she can't marry a jobless man. I don't think any lady here wants to marry a jobless man.

Which jobless man sef wants to propose to a woman. At least be comfortable enough to feed yourself and rent a decent apartment before u start thinking of settling down, abi what will your children eat?

Don't get angry if you are broke, simply double your hustle so you won't get angry at comments like this.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by OlaMiki: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Imagine ooo, a private /coded olosho wey dem don f.vk tire, wey her V don turn well , Dey look for rich guy wey go marry am !!!, sorry ur olosho life continue , yeye dey smell
TallPck1:
2nd hand product dey give herself value....good luck aunty.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Yabsun(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Some people will still be quick to bash her. Everyone has his/her choice. It's her life. Who no want beta thing biko. Ride on ma kiss

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by curvilicious: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
The girl with the ugly nose

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by JuneOctober(f): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin Some people will not like this. I cannot marry a LAZY poor man. Even if I don't pity myself, I pity my children. Money is very essential. Love will not provide for us.
Before you come for my head, I am not advocating for laziness on the woman's part. Be successful yourself and have a successful man. grin Nobody should draw each other back

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Blade50002: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
What makes this dummy think that a confident man with money would want her? She's a clown.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Great4God: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Why do people find it offensive when people express their displeasure to associated with poverty,this makes me to begin to ask if some people like poverty or like being poor,is there any thing that is bad about her expression, She cant marry a poor man, and she went ahead to even give her reasons,look, we are free to choose what we want in this life, if your choice is to associate with poverty, that is up to you, another person has choosen not to, why then the insults here and there, na waooooo

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by curvilicious: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Michaelpresh:
She said "no love ❤ without money" but my mom married my dad when he had nothing. In fact it was his father that paid her bride � price.

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by OlaMiki: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
the question is , is there anyone who want to die in poverty ? !!!!!! shocked shocked shocked is God that Bless and he Bless who he chosen
onatisi:
“The kind of man I want in my life has to be more successful than me. When I bought my personal assistant a car, people said I didn’t want her to marry. I told them that I don’t expect her to marry someone who does not have a car as well. You say what you want out of life; we shouldn’t deceive ourselves. It is a choice to die in poverty and I have chosen not to die in poverty. I cannot flow with someone who wants to die in poverty,” she said.

this really makes a lot of sense, she is 50000% right on this point.
we simply choose how we want our lives to turn out to be .
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by 8stargeneral: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
And who care about her fuc:king love,were by we hv many decent girls out there
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by ODVanguard: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Why would any woman in her right mind hope to end up with a poor man? Based on my understanding, being poor is a prettymuch permanent condition, while being broke is temporary. No right-thinking man should want to remain broke, let alone end up poor. Iya (poverty/suffering) o ki'n se omi obe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by victorazyvictor(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
meaning she is the poor one..
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by sam4(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Second for Naija hmmmmm

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by buffalowings: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Who sabi her? cool angry

There is a moniker viewing this thread
It literally means
My penis is erect grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Geomann: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Muckross1122:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/i-cant-marry-a-poor-man-iyabo-ojo/amp/
dey dir dey stylishly advertise ur bussiness olosho of the highest order
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by EBISABA(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
You dey crazy who. Tell u, you r a celeb? I lie ni guys hapi sunday
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by airminem(f): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Peak of a deluded
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by agarawu23(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
IJOBA2:
WASIU YOU DON FVCK AM BEFORE

Yes na
Na me and u share am grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Kog45(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
What do we expect from a local lady that her secondary school mates cannot recognize again coz she turned to Michael Jackson overnight.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by SHAKABOOM: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jimi23:
What do you do for a living ma. Yorubs movie wey no reach 20k per movie? Your spa self no single customer. Abi na money ritual you do because even the olosho wey u dey do nor too pay you.
Hahahaha!Omo u wikedii ooo..So dem no dey pay reach 20k?And as grade b actress na im be say she go dey collect like 5k per muvi..Like yu said she fit get strong investment for body parts ad skull mining business. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella / Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) / Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.