Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (50891 Views)

Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by JamesReacher(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
sukkot:
hmmm you never chee chumtin. curse is real ooooo. the hardest workers in this life are never the richest. the bricklayer works harder than dangote. all na destiny bro.
Wrong. How can you possibly say a bricklayer works harder than Dangote? on what basis
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by sukkot: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
JamesReacher:
Wrong. How can you possibly say a bricklayer works harder than Dangote? on what basis
on every basis. try go do bricklaying work for 1 week. your body will break down. dangote stays in air-conditioned office pushing papers. he is a paper pusher
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by onatisi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
sukkot:
all na destiny bro. you will be what has been mapped out for you to be. the journey may be gruesome but you will get to where the promised land is as mapped out for you from the beginning of your world, whether it is poverty or riches. it just is what it is. everyones life tells a story and in that story is a message. i have seen the rich go poor and I have seen the poor go rich, and then there is a huge majority of people who are destined to be the underclass poor. no matter what they try it can never work out. it just is what it is.
stop saying all these things , so all those ritualists were destined to be ritualists or what? Even as we are discussing it is A matter of choice and free will you can agree with me or not,llife is all about the choices you and I make. I know what I want from life and in my life and I am getting it. I wont wait for GOd to do for me what HE has already given me the power to do. Many will be shocked in heaven when they see rich men enjoying there after enjoying inbthis world.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Martin0(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
gypsey:
you can't stack a bet if you are poor with no money! grin grin

There's nothing wrong with wishing and hopping.

These not wishing and hopping..
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Martin0(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
gypsey:
you can't stack a bet if you are poor with no money! grin grin

There's nothing wrong with wishing and hopping.

I will go to gypseybet..
He has many options to stake a bet..cheesycheesycheesy
Even for poor men like mecheesycheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by JamesReacher(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
sukkot:
on every basis. try go do bricklaying work for 1 week. your body will break down. dangote stays in air-conditioned office pushing papers. he is a paper pusher
Do you know the thinking spheres Dangote extends himself to?Even students studying for exam get hungry like mad during those periods, every activity burns energy, some more than the other. Have we not seen mad genius scientists whose quest for knowledge rendered them insane? How would De rock feel doing bricklaying work? it would be like a walk in the park yet an average bricklayer can't last a minute in the ring
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by sukkot: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
onatisi:

stop saying all these things , so all those ritualists were destined to be ritualists or what? Even as we are discussing it is A matter of choice and free will you can agree with me or not,llife is all about the choices you and I make. Anyway if you believe your own life is ruled by destiny then good luck. I know what I want from life and in my life and I am getting it. I wont wait for GOd to do for me what HE has already given me the power to do. Many will be shocked in heaven when they see rich men enjoying there after enjoying inbthis world. Have a nice day
yes they were destined to be ritualists. they are death angels. they provide a service.

and heaven and hell are here on earth. there is no special place called heaven. these are conditions on earth. dangote is in heaven while the poor wretched man is in hell. so rich men are already enjoying in heaven. dangote and otedola and adenuga are enjoying themselves. they are in heaven. this world we live in is what the bible is about. we are in biblical times. we will always be in biblical times. the book is a book for all ages.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by onatisi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
sukkot:
yes they were destined to be ritualists. they are death angels. they provide a service.

and heaven and earth are here on earth. there is no special place called heaven. these are conditions on earth. dangote is in heaven while the poor wretched man is in hell. so rich men are already enjoying in heaven. dangote and otedola and adenuga are enjoying themselves. they are in heaven. this world we live in is what the bible is about. we are in biblical times. we will always be in biblical times. the book is a book for all ages.
ok I hear
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by sukkot: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
JamesReacher:
Do you know the thinking spheres Dangote extends himself to? Even students studying for exam get hungry like mad during those periods, every activity burns energy, some more than the other. Have we not seen mad genius scientists whose quest for knowledge rendered them insane? How would De rock feel doing bricklaying work? it would be like a walk in the park yet an average bricklayer can't last a minute in the ring
he has paid people thinking for him. he doesnt need to do that and if you look at him you can tell he is a relaxed man. he is sorrounded by business men with high IQ who think for him. bros go and try bricklaying in 100 degrees Fahrenheit sun. na dat time you go know say khaki no be leather lmao
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by enemyofprogress: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Celebrity my yansh
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Sike(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Like say she be virgin. Mtchew!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by sexy74(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Muckross1122:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/i-cant-marry-a-poor-man-iyabo-ojo/amp/
see husband first before we begin talk weather he will be rich or poor.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:

I will go to gypseybet..
He has many options to stake a bet..cheesycheesycheesy
Even for poor men like mecheesycheesy
true!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:

These not wishing and hopping..
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
na yoke o dey yoke o! grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Augustap(f): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Madam even for free, mad man no go even manage you. Keep hyping yourself, your value is lost. So don't think of retrieval. Old hag
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Martin0(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
gypsey:
na yoke o dey yoke o! grin

Hahahahahhah na wa oooocheesycheesycheesy make we dey look na,eh eh I just remember something how ur little girl..?
I have not asked about you family ever since I know u,hope they all doing fine
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Martin0(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
gypsey:
true!
Surecheesycheesycheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Olalan:
She's honest, people might not like her statement but unfortunately its the truth, for someone who wants to keep a celebrity status lifestyle. BTW Money is a critical issue in marriage.
No matter how rich a woman is , as long as she is old it must tell on her body, no matter the kind of make up she apply,,no one can can't cheat nature,, how can a grand ma like her selecting men,, a grand ma with flat breast , who knows she exits? when u have sweet 16 all over the place, GOD forbid
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ade2222:
She was right when she said "I don ’t need the man to be very rich , but he must be able to feed himself and me."
u know she is a yoruba woman ,,they don't care how old they are, is only in Yoruba land u will see a single mother of over 60 years inviting u to her wedding, a woman that has grown up children that are even married, they are so shameless
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
TallPck1:
2nd hand product dey give herself value....good luck aunty.

She be 2nd hand but she get value pass you wey be tear rubber.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by jrusky(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
TallPck1:
2nd hand product dey give herself value....good luck aunty.

I'm surprise ooo look at okrika material too forming.

So one idiot call a man will go after this thing just to dig h o l e?

Some men don suffer ooo
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Officer101(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahhah na wa oooocheesycheesycheesy make we dey look na,eh eh I just remember something how ur little girl..?
I have not asked about you family ever since I know u,hope they all doing fine
yes! They are doing great, thanks for asking
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Martin0(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
gypsey:
yes! They are doing great, thanks for asking

Na socheesycheesycheesy
We be dey talk abt something related to business yesterday befor I went off..
Which business is on board now..
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by gabbasin: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jimi23:
What do you do for a living ma. Yorubs movie wey no reach 20k per movie? Your spa self no single customer. Abi na money ritual you do because even the olosho wey u dey do nor too pay you.
ask Alfa sule
Jimi23:
What do you do for a living ma. Yorubs movie wey no reach 20k per movie? Your spa self no single customer. Abi na money ritual you do because even the olosho wey u dey do nor too pay you.
ask Alfa sule
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Chukwudi4naija(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
onatisi:
“The kind of man I want in my life has to be more successful than me. When I bought my personal assistant a car, people said I didn’t want her to marry. I told them that I don’t expect her to marry someone who does not have a car as well. You say what you want out of life; we shouldn’t deceive ourselves. It is a choice to die in poverty and I have chosen not to die in poverty. I cannot flow with someone who wants to die in poverty,” she said.

this really makes a lot of sense, she is 50000% right on this point.
we simply choose how we want our lives to turn out to be .
Yes, you're right. But it's still our MB that will suffer when they start complaining when their rich husbands batter them.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by 2shure: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Big men need more money
Broke ppl feel money is not everything.
Like i said bich
No Money
No feelings and love
Bich

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hate her if u want but the truth is that we ve a right as to what we want in life,who like suffer nobody,abeg poverty na disease
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by 9japrof(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
onatisi:
the problem with Nigerians is religion, many believe that they dont need to put in any human effort that what they will be is already ordained , the bible has proved this to be wrong . you will be what you choose to be

brother please save your strength, there are people wired to believe in such warped form of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by AreaFada2: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Larrey:
Right or wrong, That is her own opinion/thinking and I don't think I should blame her for saying what she feels or want. Good for her

Lol.

She just said what most honest ladies would say. In fact most NL echo same when such a topic comes up. Especially those that do not feel they have a reputation to protect here. In fact I always praise ladies here on NL who say the bitter truth regarding money and love.

Problem is love seems to have no space in all this.
Or simply put: Love = money.

Men now fully understand that money is the most important thing in dating/marriage.

So lots of guys would do anything to make money. Once they know their relationship is only due to money, not live, they may sadly feel entitled to mistreat the woman. Not a justification. But this mindset on both sides would continue to greatly negate equality.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
9japrof:

brother please save your strength, there are people wired to believe in such warped form of reasoning.

ok baba mi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella / Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) / Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.