Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (50892 Views)

Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Do nairalanders want to be poor ? I don't get what this would be a problem, I have extreme fear for poverty but hinting on the person wealthy as a criteria is off though.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by BigPappi(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Larrey:
hmmm,i am flattered ooooo. Thanks

Lol... You shouldn't be. Why not we chat on whatsapp...
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by sukkot: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That's her standard... Many people will spite her for that comment.
It take cognitive maturity and rational reasoning to really understand this woman.
which one is cognitive maturity again ? and rational reasoning ?

this geh na for india you go learn ya own english ?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by bizhop01: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Iyabo Ojo is looking for ATM machine
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by sukkot: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
BiafraAmaka:
Only poor men/guys will be angry with her comment
bros that ya biafran uniform is on fleek. who is ya tailor ? let me hold his number
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by sukkot: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
onatisi:

this really makes a lot of sense, she is 50000% right on this point.
we simply choose how we want our lives to turn out to be .
not so. some people are born to be poor. some are born to come and suffer till they die for crimes in past life. so no matter what they do they can never be rich. there are many cursed people working around. cursed by GOD
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
RSVP:
''we shouldn ’t deceive ourselves . It is a choice to die in poverty and I have chosen not to die in poverty . I cannot flow with someone who wants to die in poverty''

She's actually making sense... Who no like beta thing

Won't blame her.
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS MENTALITY. FOR ME I REJECTED POVERTY YEARS AGO NOW AM RICH VERY RICH.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by no1madman(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Yeyebrity!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
AS THE SAYING GOES IF YOU DONT CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT ,YOU WILL STAY WITH WHAT YOU GET. GOOD SISTER, I SUPPORT YOU 110% REFUSE TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH POVERTY.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by sukkot: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
deariekay:
Rubbish old mother after dating how many politicians that stole Nigerians money for amunition.we know your story, were you live at omole phase one was acquired by the former useless defence minister during GEJ period. Alot of fund diverted to you .you can come out boldly and say you can't marry poor man.dirty olosho. How much does an actress earn? Yoruba for dat matter.come dey blab here.gerout jor. grin grin
Bros see as you carry head like JVC video recorder for pinshure. wetin yoruba women do you na ?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
sukkot:
not so. some people are born to be poor. some are born to comne and suffer till they die for crimes in past life. so no matter what they do they can never be rich. there are many cursed people working around. cursed by GOD
GET OUT OF THIS STUPID MENTALITY PLEASEEEEEEE. I WILL NOT BE SURPRISE IF YOU ARE A GRADUATE FROM A NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY. BECAUSE MOST OF YOU NIGERIAN GRADUATE, ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM ILLITERATE IN THOUGHT AND ACTION.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by ivolt: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
hopyroll:
And we know your background ooooo
If not for Mukaray, where would you be today?
Omo ale, olosho jatijati
You can ask Tonto dike, tiwa savage wetin happened to their rich marriage.

Even tokunbo women no dey do yanka
Na second hand naija used like u come dey form paparazzi.
Abeg gerrarahere.

There is no such thing as "tokunbo woman".
You either measure up to her standard and like her or you don't.

Neither Tonto nor Tiwa married rich husband and that contributed
to their marital problems.

She is not forcing anyone to accept her.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by ivolt: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Blade50002:
What makes this dummy think that a confident man with money would want her? She's a clown.

Fortunately, confident men don't hold a meeting to decide who to marry.
Every man for himself.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by sukkot: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
maxwell60:
GET OUT OF THIS STUPID MENTALITY PLEASEEEEEEE. I WILL NOT BE SURPRISE IF YOU ARE A GRADUATE FROM A NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY. BECAUSE MOST OF YOU NIGERIAN GRADUATE, ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM ILLITERATE IN THOUGHT AND ACTION.
lol bro many are cursed. its reality. no matter what they do money will run from them. better hope you are not in that category lmao.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by ivolt: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

So those who are poor are poor by choice abi?
Is her father a rich man?

Nigeriadondie:

So those who are poor are poor by choice abi?

Yes, being poor and remaining poor is a product of long-term choices.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by ivolt: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorioushands:

And you think your words are from "power of positive thinking?'

Lol.

All you spoke here about yourself poverty and poverty. It smells like you were born into it and it has refused to leave you, hence the vehement rejection as if it will make it leave you.

Hahahaha

Why are you angry that he doesn't want to associate with poverty?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Missonas(f): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
You dont want to add a mans problem to yours but u wantto dump yours on him. That there is the problem aunty, it dont work that way
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by sukkot: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
pcguru1:
Do nairalanders want to be poor ? I don't get what this would be a problem, I have extreme fear for poverty but hinting on the person wealthy as a criteria is off though.
what does that look like ? what are the symptoms ?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by ivolt: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
VivaLaFrans:
What kind of poverty do you mean... How rich should the guy be... See who wants to marry rich man... Local celebrity... I blame Nigerians for patronizing l[b]ocal village celebrities[/b]

Iyabo Ojo we know, who are you, international celebrity?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by freshvine(f): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Stupid mentality. looking for burden bearer. Tomorrow you'll have the gut to shout gender equality nonsense
What if you're naturally saddled to raise ur man standard?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by onatisi(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
sukkot:
not so. some people are born to be poor. some are born to comne and suffer till they die for crimes in past life. so no matter what they do they can never be rich. there are many cursed people working around. cursed by GOD

1000000000% lie

what you just said is typical african mentality . go and ask majority of those who are rich today ,they started from absolutely nothing and made something out of their lives. many who are born rich later become poor due to carelessness and many who were born poor later became rich due to their hardwork ,prayer and resourcefulness . please remove all that thought of destiny destiny talk , your life is in ur hands , while you are sleeping for 10hrs in a day , rich men like dangote and other powerful men sleep less than 5hrs and work throughtout , God is no respecter of any person , what you give in to life is what you will get out of it

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by therapistmrs: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Her choose and opinion!

Wish her all the best

therapistmrs..com
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by onatisi(m): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
the problem with Nigerians is religion, many believe that they dont need to put in any human effort that what they will be is already ordained , the bible has proved this to be wrong . you will be what you choose to be
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by sukkot: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
onatisi:

1000000000% lie

what you just said is typical african mentality . go and ask majority of those who are rich today ,they started from absolutely nothing and made something out of their lives. many who are born rich later become poor due to carelessness and many who were born poor later became rich due to their hardwork ,prayer and resourcefulness . please remove all that thought of destiny destiny talk , your life is in ur hands , while you are sleeping for 10hrs in a day , rich men like dangote and other powerful men sleep less than 5hrs and work throughtout , God is no respecter of any person , what you give in to life is what you will get out of it
hmmm you never chee chumtin. curse is real ooooo. the hardest workers in this life are never the richest. the bricklayer works harder than dangote. all na destiny bro.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Duru009(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is the bitter truth!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by onatisi(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
this same nairaland that many people are making millions from daily is the same nairaland many people are spending thousands of naira every month on data subscription just to come and insult, joke and abuse others . ironically those making the millions from this forum spends less on data than those just playing around hereb . at the end of the day , those joking around will come out to say they were not destined to make money here.
you are simply what you want to be , and we must realize the essence of time , time is money , as hours go by , they turn to days , and days turn into years
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by joshaac(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
very unserious lady
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by onatisi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
sukkot:
hmmm you never chee chumtin. curse is real ooooo. the hardest workers in this life are never the richest. the bricklayer works harder than dangote. all na destiny bro.
this isnt true ,and i have once been a construction labourer before , i kept telling my co workers there that i dont like it and that i will go higher , they on the other hand said they are ok to be making their daily bread from labourer work . that is simply a matter of choice . God own duty is to help you achieve your purpose , you can decide to chart one or stay put. God has given us all a free will to choose the path we want to make or take. some will take the path of armed robbery , does that mean God created them to be armed robbers ?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by sukkot: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
onatisi:

this isnt true ,and i have once been a construction labourer before , i kept telling my co workers there that i dont like it and that i will go higher , they on the other hand said they are ok to be making their daily bread from labourer work . that is simply a matter of choice . God own duty is to help you achieve your purpose , you can decide to chart one or stay put. God has given us all a free will to choose the path we want to make or take. some will take the path of armed robbery , does that mean God created them to be armed robbers ?
all na destiny bro. you will be what has been mapped out for you to be. the journey may be gruesome but you will get to where the promised land is as mapped out for you from the beginning of your world, whether it is poverty or riches. it just is what it is. everyones life tells a story and in that story is a message. i have seen the rich go poor and I have seen the poor go rich, and then there is a huge majority of people who are destined to be the underclass poor. no matter what they try it can never work out. it just is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Martin0(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
gypsey:
She is Right no money no love! Gone are those days when women sticks with a poor man hopping that one day he will be rich. And in the end they both die poor.
Infact only in the movies do love without money exist. It doesn't even exist in the movies Anymore nowadays because no one will watch it. cheesy cheesy

Eh eh ok,as poor as I am I will still marry a very beautiful lady..
Let stack a betcheesycheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh ok,as poor as I am I will still marry a very beautiful lady..
Let stack a betcheesycheesy
you can't stack a bet if you are poor with no money! grin grin

There's nothing wrong with wishing and hopping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt / Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.