Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (50886 Views)

Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by onatisi(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
AreaFada2:

Lol.

She just said what most honest ladies would say. In fact most NL echo same when such a topic comes up. Especially those that do not feel they have a reputation to protect here. In fact I always praise ladies here on NL who say the bitter truth regarding money and love.

Problem is love seems to have no space in all this.
Or simply put: Love = money.

Men now fully understand that money is the most important thing in dating/marriage.

So lots of guys would do anything to make money. Once they know their relationship is only due to money, not live, they may sadly feel entitled to mistreat the woman. Not a justification. But this mindset on both sides would continue to greatly negate equality.

even men of today dont want to marry a liability , every man wants a woman who can help and support him . why should someone feel poverty is his or her destiny !
even in the bible , Jabez was cursed from birth by his mother and everything wasnt going well for him , the bible proves it that he went to God in prayers and asked God to change it despite the fact that he knew he was cursed and God changed it for him .
no wonder wise men say that " a man cannot be greater than his thoughts and thinking" the way a man thinketh is the way his life shall be .
life is all about attitude and the attitude we show to it . in fact once a lady asks me for money i simply cut her off , i hate ladies begging or demanding for money , if a man can detest such how much more a woman . yet many men go round looking for already made ladies to date, the truth is birds of the same feather flock together , the rich will marry the rich , the average marry the average and the poor will marry the poor .

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
sukkot:
what does that look like ? what are the symptoms ?

Fear of taking big risks because you're cool with what's bringing cash

Not enjoying your personal time and always working becaus you feel you should be making money

Not dating broke bitches because that's just a liability just like expenses in accounting

Not being a relationship that's one sided because that's equally on the level of dating broke bitches

Constantly working 24-7 and taking multiple job even if it threatens your work life balance

Not placing emphasis on relationships and love life because you're too career focused as you don't want to be caught slipping
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by sukkot: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
pcguru1:

Fear of taking big risks because you're cool with what's bringing cash

Not enjoying your personal time and always working becaus you feel you should be making money

Not dating broke bitches because that's just a liability just like expenses in accounting

Not being a relationship that's one sided because that's equally on the level of dating broke bitches

Constantly working 24-7 and taking multiple job even if it threatens your work life balance

Not placing emphasis on relationships and love life because you're too career focused as you don't want to be caught slipping
sounds like a good pathology to have lmao
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Godfather92(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Am a secret lover to this beautiful mamaiwater lady. She's too pretty, baby I dey die for u. Pls WhatsApp me or call me on 0815987014
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Godfather92(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Am a secret lover to this beautiful mamaiwater lady. She's too pretty, baby I dey die for u. Pls WhatsApp me or call me on 0815987014[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by bimbotua(f): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
she's entitled to her opinion biko

BTW, she's still looking beautiful...
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
sukkot:
sounds like a good pathology to have lmao

Its good but moderation but seriously don't fvck broke bitches my defintion of a broke bitch is a girl who has no influence in your life both mentally and finacially only talks about spending money and nothing reasonable after hanging out with intelligent minds it's hard to go back bro.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by NovusHomo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
She is a "Celebrity". What kind of profession is that?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by sukkot: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
pcguru1:

Its good but moderation but seriously don't fvck broke bitches my defintion of a broke bitch is a girl who has no influence in your life both mentally and finacially only talks about spending money and nothing reasonable after hanging out with intelligent minds it's hard to go back bro.
am with you bro. eye to eye. me personally i dont mind broke ' bitches ' ( as you so eloquently put it ). just make sure you keep a broke taste lmaooooo grin grin grin grin

JUS KIDDIN
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by AreaFada2: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
onatisi:

even men of today dont want to marry a liability , every man wants a woman who can help and support him . why should someone feel poverty is his or her destiny !
even in the bible , Jabez was cursed from birth by his mother and everything wasnt going well for him , the bible proves it that he went to God in prayers and asked God to change it despite the fact that he knew he was cursed and God changed it for him .
no wonder wise men say that " a man cannot be greater than his thoughts and thinking" the way a man thinketh is the way his life shall be .
life is all about attitude and the attitude we show to it . in fact once a lady asks me for money i simply cut her off , i hate ladies begging or demanding for money , if a man can detest such how much more a woman . yet many men go round looking for already made ladies to date, the truth is birds of the same feather flock together , the rich will marry the rich , the average marry the average and the poor will marry the poor .
Lots of poor women marry rich men daily. Both poor, average and rich girls are looking for rich guys. Most normal guys have no issue marrying a poor girl.

But many women now see it as an entitlement to be financed by boyfriends. Even before anything like marriage comes up?

And she contributes nothing. I know many.

Only poor guys have extremely low chances of landing a rich girl.

Now think of it. Most average to well to do families began modestly. With a couple dedicated to succeeding together. Some even began with a single room in Oshodi/Agege before blowing together.
Scarcity of such dedication is what the problem is now. grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Kennedy767(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
TallPck1:
2nd hand product dey give herself value....good luck aunty.
guy please take it easy o...lolz...at least every body have goals and standard
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by holyword: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Then,you have to wait for ritualists,kidnappers,scammers etc and marry them.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by r2beez(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Michaelpresh:
She said "no love ❤ without money" but my mom married my dad when he had nothing. In fact it was his father that paid her bride � price.

Is ur mother a celebrity? Think man!! !

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Michaelpresh(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
r2beez:

Is ur mother a celebrity? Think man!! !

No sire! She's a woman with a good heart ♥
Anything else?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by VivaLaFrans: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
ivolt:

Iyabo Ojo we know, who are you, international celebrity?
Abi
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by toprealman: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Go and revisit Tonto Dike's case. When her so-called "Mr X" came on board, she no gree us rest....now the rest is Anatomy!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by jumpampass(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Larrey:
Right or wrong, That is her own opinion/thinking and I don't think I should blame her for saying what she feels or want. Good for her

see another iyabo.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by seangy4konji: 5:41am On Oct 16, 2017
hats why they v been bleeped all through lekki vgc ajah axix...

town council...worst part is they dont change bra...

big nauseating pussy.drpping cum anyhow...

no love for hoes...we gin destroy u all.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Adaumunocha(f): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
gypsey:
i think I understood what she is trying to Articulate. Besides I wouldn't want me wife to marry me if I am poor, i wouldn't want my wife to want me to be poor. I wouldn't want any woman to marry a poor man like me. grin I am very materialistic, i like and enjoy a nice and comfortable lifestyle and to maintain and sustain that lifestyle I need money!
Odinma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val / Video Of Late Junior Pope In A Boat Few Hours Before He Died / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.