Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (50889 Views)

Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Iyabo Ojo: I Was Labelled Blockhead, Today I Employ Graduates (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by deariekay(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rubbish old mother after dating how many politicians that stole Nigerians money for amunition.we know your story, were you live at omole phase one was acquired by the former useless defence minister during GEJ period. Alot of fund diverted to you .you can come out boldly and say you can't marry poor man.dirty olosho. How much does an actress earn? Yoruba for dat matter.come dey blab here.gerout jor. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by bakynes(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
JuneOctober:
grin Some people will not like this. I cannot marry a LAZY poor man. Even if I don't pity myself, I pity my children. Money is very essential. Love will not provide for us.
Before you come for my head, I am not advocating for laziness on the woman's part. Be successful yourself and have a successful man. grin Nobody should draw each other back
I understand what you women want,which is comfort and good life but remember that not every man will be rich, so does that mean you guys won't marry at all. Even the bible says in the end time, there will be women willing to cater for themselves and their children they just want to bare the man's name and have a husband.

I also believe Everyman should strive hard to meet basic needs and leave the rest to God. The truth is not everyone will be rich in this life.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by 2lateBiafra: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
So Na GIGOLO go marry u
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by doctorbabs(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
WERE YOU BORN AS A CELEBRITY? BE A GOOD ROLE MODEL.....OWOKONIRAN BE NI OSI KO NIRAN. JUST THANK YOUR CREATOR FOR POSITION U ARE TODAY
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by onatisi(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
OlaMiki:
the question is , is there anyone who want to die in poverty ? !!!!!! shocked shocked shocked is God that Bless and he Bless who he chosen

yes some ppl are in love with poverty and low life , some ppl dont care what they turn out to be , that is why it is very important to watch the kind of people one associates with . some ppl really feel no need to make any effort to get out of poverty , they believe it is their destiny. that is what iyabo seems to be saying that the person she will move with must be someone of positive thinking and who isnt ready to give up. the sad truth of life is that God has given us brains to think , He wont do the thinking again for us , majority of the happenings in our lives is a result of our actions and inaction . only those who are ready to take responsibility for their actions are actually those who make it , that responsibility taking aspect is what scares many and they want to push everything on God .

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nigeriadondie: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
RSVP:
''we shouldn ’t deceive ourselves . It is a choice to die in poverty and I have chosen not to die in poverty . I cannot flow with someone who wants to die in poverty''

She's actually making sense... Who no like beta thing

Won't blame her.
So those who are poor are poor by choice abi?

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by shoskid(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
When you are ready, Come sub from me, I'll connect you with dangote dog Idiota

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Facile17(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
You are entitled to your opinion
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nigeriadondie: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
RSVP:
''we shouldn ’t deceive ourselves . It is a choice to die in poverty and I have chosen not to die in poverty . I cannot flow with someone who wants to die in poverty''

Won't blame her.
So those who are poor are poor by choice abi?
Is her father a rich man?

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by AJCs(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
It is quite unfortunate that most of you guys dint understand the nitty gritty of her interview. She rich man she was saying is synonymous to "ability of the man to take care of himself and her" while others follow.
However, I expected her to mean the rich should have all luxuries of life.
Concerning her assistant to whom a car was purchased, it is not necessary that the man who will marry her should equally have a car as the lady in question isn't a celebrity and all she needs is a man that would be able to feed his family while other responsibilities follow.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by hokafor(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
I think the woman is on point, i fear poverty more than death. i believe with hard work poverty can be contained, but then is a choice

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Holyfield1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
agarawu23:
Even after fvcking the hell outta ya "office" grin
The great Agarawu is back
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by JuneOctober(f): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
bakynes:

I understand what you women want,which is comfort and good life but remember that not every man will be rich, so does that mean you guys won't marry at all. Even the bible says in the end time, there will be women willing to cater for themselves and their children they just want to bare the man's name and have a husband.

I also believe Everyman should strive hard to meet basic needs and leave the rest to God. The truth is not everyone will be rich in this life.

True. I believe that a party shouldn't be totally dependent on the other. In a home, I believe in supporting each other financially, domestically etc
He doesn't need to have 100 million before he is okay. Just financially okay to have a home. That's it.
Happy Sunday. smiley
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by victorioushands: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
RSVP:

Won't blame her.

And you think your words are from "power of positive thinking?'

Lol.

All you spoke here about yourself poverty and poverty. It smells like you were born into it and it has refused to leave you, hence the vehement rejection as if it will make it leave you.

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Sunkyphil(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
no wonder she falls into wife batterers hands

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Reeberry: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
This overused dey still dey find person wey go dey feed her. You wety suppose dey pay man wey wan marry you sef. Werey. Lol

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
cool cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by BigPappi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Larrey:
Right or wrong, That is her own opinion/thinking and I don't think I should blame her for saying what she feels or want. Good for her

Very matured comment. Your are a rear gem on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by olayinkajnr(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Her choice
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by agarawu23(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Holyfield1:
The great Agarawu is back
I have been around tho smiley
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by dingbang(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
No be the same social media wey all of us dey? Make wey dey see who go marry am na...

Aunty Linda never marry sef na she wey wan marry again

Olodo
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by DJperdurabo: 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
She has set her standards, her philosophy about life. I believe it is her prerogative to want what she desires from life after all, it is her life.

Please, cut her some slack as she knows the repercussions of her decisions (if any) is her sole lot.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by joystickextend1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Alright
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by bakynes(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
JuneOctober:

True. I believe that a party shouldn't be totally dependent on the other. In a home, I believe in supporting each other financially, domestically etc
He doesn't need to have 100 million before he is okay. Just financially okay to have a home. That's it.
Happy Sunday. smiley
Yes matured response...Happy Sunday to you as well.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by talk2percy(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
And that is why the percentage of divorce is so high among u celebrities-always divorcing as soon as u get married. U people go for the shadow and not the substance.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by idris50: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
https://zimego.com/learn-win-landing-page/?tap_a=24693-7220a8&tap_s=176734-754529.

Participate and win big. The best facebook quiz where you can win #36k. sign up and confirm with your email for their newsletter and you won't regret.

After that, follow "learn and win" on Facebook

There is proof of payment.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by idris50: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
bakynes:

Yes matured response...Happy Sunday to you as well.
https://zimego.com/learn-win-landing-page/?tap_a=24693-7220a8&tap_s=176734-754529.

Participate and win big. The best facebook quiz where you can win #36k. sign up and confirm with your email for their newsletter and you won't regret.

After that, follow "learn and win" on Facebook

There is proof of payment.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by Emaopel2015(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ade2222:
She was right when she said "I don ’t need the man to be very rich , but he must be able to feed himself and me."
...No person want to marry burden again even for men let alone woman of her stature...let us be factual, she is not desperate for marriage but for leisure.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by freezze(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
The word "feed" has a lot of branches tho
Ade2222:
She was right when she said "I don ’t need the man to be very rich , but he must be able to feed himself and me."
Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by shineeye1: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Misleading headline. She only said- "i am not ready to add any man’s problems to mine. I don’t need the man to be very rich, but he must be able to feed himself and me. You don’t even have to cater for my other responsibilities.” Now, that is the least you would reasonably expect from a person of her attained status.

By the way, the fear of poverty is the origin of another dreaded kind of poverty -- mental poverty. For fear of reducing their fortune, many have unwittingly lost their greatest happiness in life.

You may be rich and then find a reasonable partner who , though less empowered, would jointly build greater fortune with a priceless bonus of marital happiness and fulfilment. The wisdom of God is always hidden from the vain at heart.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" by cristianisraeli: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/i-cant-marry-a-poor-man-iyabo-ojo/amp/[/quote]

i support her

guys go and hustle..even if it means evansing people..lol

go make that money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Man Solicits For Endorsement For Comedienne Emmanuella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.