Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage (65865 Views)

More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria / South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by MorningDew2017(f): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
blood sucking demons sad
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by msylva2147(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
EternalTruths:
That is why we question the paternity of Okoroawusa.
I disagree with you on numbers 4,5, and 8. the exercise you made mention of has nothing to do with kanu as per say but that exercise has been scheduled even before the release of the said kanu but some of you with low IQ will always believe that it was an attempt to provoke the Igbos. kanu and his followers brought the Army wrath upon themselves, if only they did not blocked the Army convoy I don't think the army will just start shooting sporadically because you don't expect them to fold their arms until they disarm them. talking about the vaccination the Nigerian army have been doing such for quite a long time, or you think the army will just go about poisoning children just like that? and you think nobody will question the reason for that, or are saying that there are no senior officers in the Army? let me refer you to when immunization for polio eradication was being carried out in the North, jigawa to be precise the parents refused to allow their children to be immunize, it was after the polio started dealing with them before they realized and that's exactly what is happening now. I expected people like you whom I feel are educated to enlighten people rather than carrying fake rumours just to dent the image of the Army for what ever reason base known to you.
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Roachas Okoroacha is an imbecille, a one legged ritualist with no sense of pride or ego...a man riddled with inferiority complex and mediocrity, a monumental disgrace to the igbo race. The sellout half blooded hausa fulani slave deserves to be shot for this disgusting display of stupidity.
He is possessed with the spirit of stupidity. I know this man didn't make his money through any business acumen. Nnamdi Kanu was right about what he did to make his money.

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by jollymizzle(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
babadee1:

You well so? Na wetin consign Rochas with Biafra biko.
You dey mind am,too many comedians on NL
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by 8stargeneral: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Can someone pls tell me d meanings of rochas because i hv checked Notting good come out from d name
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by 8stargeneral: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rochas is a failure

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
I now believe people that says this governor is as useless as anything still can't believe my eyes

4 Likes

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Apc and yoroubas onced talked about this man being only sensible politician in igbo land because his people hate him cos he is physcopath and illiterate..

Now the man has done the unthinkable they are pushinghim back to igbos why they elected him but forgot they were the one that endorsed his stupidness in the first place and called it humbleness.

Now the man is now showing first hand foolishness they are now saying its an igbo thing...

Anyway I don't know how this would benefit igbos or owerrians but for now I know it's Rochas trying to sell him self to Africans starting from South Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by joystickextendr: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Waste of money

3 Likes

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Let him keep on wasting their state funds on that corrupt zuma that'll soon be booted out of the office come 2019,south Africans are tired of him already.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Mbediogu(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Okorocha take idea do him Papa statue. Does dat effigy look like Zuma? No!
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by months: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
obailala:
How does one explain this kind of madness? undecided cry

Y are all the people complaining here Yorubas?

Is Imo State now part of the SW?

OP is yoruba, the blog is yoruba?

Just asking?
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by adahgold(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
This guy or man is mad.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Benekruku(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
obailala:

What's the madness in it please?

Elaborate
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by xpool(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
obailala:
Birds of a feather; two unpopular politicians seeking relevance
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Benekruku(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
adahgold:
This guy or man is mad.

My dear, you re the one mad!
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by BENSIR: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Killing of Igbos in SA is normal in the sight of Okorocha and as such Jacob the son of Zuma deserves award,decoration and monumental recognition. Our mumu never duuuu?

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by doyin25(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Oluwolex2000:

Source : http://www..com/2017/10/giant-statue-of-jacob-zuma-unveiled-by.html

Below are some of the reactions from Imo indigenes on social media:
Now they will say Yoruba people are gullible undecided see ur son making u proud...... LWKMD grin

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by tsdarkside(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Confuciusng:
Wetin be this shuo, no sensible leader out of 180 million people?

none....
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Benekruku(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Baawaa:
My question is what Jacob Zuma has done for IMO citizens that Rochas is wasting tax payers money on the serial polygamist

You can what hurts the most? You exposed your ignorance on a social platform followed by 1.5million people.

Now they all know you re mentally confined
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Hum2020: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
when likes mind meets this what you see ,I m not surprise a lot
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by xpool(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
months:

Y are all the people complaining here Yorubas?

Is Imo State now part of the SW?

OP is yoruba, the blog is yoruba?

Just asking?
Even if he is yoruba, at least they are the only ones making sense in and outside this government.
Igbo leaders have caved in, they are worthless

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by months: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
BENSIR:
Killing of Igbos in SA is normal in the sight of Okorocha and as such Jacob the son of Zuma deserves award,decoration and monumental recognition. Our mumu never duuuu?

Now u care about the Igbos, before u were jumping and cheering whilst hailing the south african to kill more.

We still have that thread here on nairaland, the internet never forgets. The good thing is that the SouthAfricans generally go for Nigeria, dey dont ask if u are Igbo or Yoruba. hahah!
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Because Rochas is a colossal mòron.

I still believe that billboard poster that showed his hand shake with Obama was done on his order even though he denied it.

He is that śtupid. Imo people are just suffering. pensioners are just there nothing for them, teachers nko nothing. this man just dey vex me. All he does is carry his protruding belly up and down erecting irrelevant structures and statues.

grin grin grin

Colossal mor.on is right. When I saw this, it reminded me of that giant christmas tree he erected while pensioners were starving and dropping dead in the streets. He keeps insisting on immortalizing his inefficiencies with these expensive but valueless symbols. He's my governor, sha, but I'm thoroughly ashamed.

3 Likes

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin grin grin

Colossal mor.on is right. When I saw this, it reminded me of that giant christmas tree he erected while pensioners were starving and dropping dead in the streets. He keeps insisting on immortalizing his inefficiencies with these expensive but valueless symbols. He's my governor, sha, but I'm thoroughly ashamed.
You should be ashamed,this man might be the most foolish Ogboni leader in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
All the occultic rituals he has done, has made him go mad.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lmfao. But this man called Okorocha Sabi disgrace himself, his people and Nigerians as a whole sha cheesy seriously this is funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by months: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
DutchBruh:

You should be ashamed,this man might be the most foolish Ogboni leader in Africa.

Y are all of u concerned about Imo State.

Many of u commenting here are from SW.

y ARE THE iGBOS NOT COMPLAINING.

I am Igbo and just looking for a statue of my Ojukwu and possibly Nnamdi Kanu.

Also, I dont want to see any statue of people from SW or North in the South East.

It will be better for him to erect a Statue of Trump instead.
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
truly okorocha has comfirmed that he was actually born a slowpoke
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by eziokwubundunuwa: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
That place has many statues of great African men and not just Zuma. Akufo-Addo also unveiled his when he was honored a fortnight ago. Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Sirleaf and other African leaders have their statue there.

On the killing of Nigerians and other black Africans, Zuma is not to blame as he has never ordered such.
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by andyanders: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Okorocha is a complete madman and needed help. Soth African police and their citizen has been killing Nigerians and Okorocha is here honoring the man goes to show how foolish he is, unless he wants to reconfirm that he needed Zuma and his people to be taking blood by killing Nigerians over there.
Re: Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage by months: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
eziokwubundunuwa:
That place has many statues of great African men and not just Zuma. Akufo-Addo also unveiled his when he was honored a fortnight ago . Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Sirleaf and other African leaders have their statue there.

On the killing of Nigerians and other black Africans, Zuma is not to blame as he has never ordered such.

Now, this is my fear and concern.

Something told me that OBJ statue will be there.

Consider it marked for destruction. OBJ was President of Nigeria and did absoluetly nothing for Ndiigbo.

Innoson he fustrated, Ibeto he ensured his business did not take off rather, supported Dangote.

Importation ban affected many igbo businesses.

We will destroy OBJ statue and place Nnamdi Kanu statue in his place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.