Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance (39782 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
link up
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by talk2percy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
GOD bless the union.......but this guy don oldoooooo

as for me old men isza NO NO.......... young guy will be welcome #TEAMYOUNGY
As if u never chop prick wey old pass this one well well sef...team young ko...nobi only

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by timpal(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Congratulations! Team Lagos Batch C'12
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Fmdipo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Fmdipo(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Time pass.........?

a beautiful woman will have any man she want even in her 50s so for ladies like me........i must access the man physically and spiritually to know if his fit for the game....... mind you I don't beg men never they do the begging

emeka rapo maka

upload your PIC and let's see for confirmation
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by PastorandMentor(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
See your face like shit... You wey like money
biacan:

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by bedford101(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nigeria girls be having bf anywhere they find themself.
They have
House boyfriend -back home from their hood, where they left for school.
School boyfriend -also known as the school maga. the one they have in school that pays and buy handout +upkeep.
Village boyfriend -when they travel to the village
Nysc camp boyfriend —during nysc this ones are mainly chop and clean mouth..friends wt benefit
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Notatribalist(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Time pass.........?

a beautiful woman will have any man she want even in her 50s so for ladies like me........i must access the man physically and spiritually to know if his fit for the game....... mind you I don't beg men never they do the begging

emeka rapo maka
your picture or I don't believe.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by tosyne2much(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
I don't know if I should also propose to the lady I meet at NYSC camp cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Only few girls can do this. Now you must have a good job and money before the girl would agree to wait
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by cliqtips: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Which man in his right sense would see me and say No....... TEAMYOUNGY that's my choice

Lolzzz... You think it's all about "your" beauty. Little do you know that there're many beautiful ladies that are not married ( I reject that for you ).

Well, you might be right about men seeing you and nothing saying NO, it's all depends on what the person came for or want to gain from you.

#Peace

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by cliqtips: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by biacan(f): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
cliqtips:

Lolzzz... You think it's all about "your" beauty. Little do you know that there're many beautiful ladies that are not married ( I reject that for you ).

Well, you might be right about men seeing you and nothing saying NO, it's all depends on what the person came for or want to gain from you.

#Peace

Wise one

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by 2sexycom(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Time pass.........?

emeka rapo maka
you are deceiving yourself.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by fabjo(f): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
I heard govt do give this kind of union money,is it true ? make i dey warm up with my bf ni ;
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Funkybabee(f): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
God bless their union,she is full of joy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lol this girl went to my secondary school and her younger sister was in my set. HML to her sha.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hehehe seems like you're looking forward to the orientation camp lol. In your quest for camp love, be very wary of karishikas oh because them boku for camp grin
tosyne2much:
I don't know if I should also propose to the lady I meet at NYSC camp cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Hehehe seems like you're looking forward to the orientation camp lol. In your quest for camp love, be very wary of karishikas oh because them boku for camp grin
I met many of them at orientation camp nah but I just remain on a low key because I no get money to dey lavish on frivolities cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
nysc marriage
very very risky
congrats to dem sha
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Mofe72: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Female corpers always dey desperate like mad.. as tym no dey again grin

Another myopic opinion.

How many corpers you sabi?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Mofe72: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Memyselfu2009:
Only few girls can do this. Now you must have a good job and money before the girl would agree to wait

What makes you think he doesn't have a job?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by kamalese: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by drotba(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Time pass.........?

emeka rapo maka

Seriously, two of una go fit each other well well....Aunty Sister biacan Chukwumerebere and Uncle Emeka......
Hahahaha
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by abfalkolly(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Yimmu4u...by the time u ar late 30..u will start goin 2 to CS for any1,God will now be reminding you of days like d's....yeye..u better appreciate any old-good guy ard u now!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by biacan(f): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
abfalkolly:

Yimmu4u...by the time u ar late 30..u will start goin 2 to CS for any1,God will now be reminding you of days like d's....yeye..u better appreciate any old-good guy ard u now!!

Old man trying to console himself
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Tedassie(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
fabjo:
I heard govt do give this kind of union money,is it true ? make i dey warm up with my bf ni ;
Lol,a Nigerian is a Nigerian anytime anyday cheesy
#lemecomanbegoing
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by XYZo: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
I won't be surprised if some Nigerians form wedding in the name of receiving cash from NYSC. VERY POSSIBLE ,if u sabi my people grin
Tedassie:

Lol,a Nigerian is a Nigerian anytime anyday cheesy
#lemecomanbegoing
grin cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lol this girl went to my secondary school and her younger sister was in my set. HML to her sha.
lai muhamed.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by leonard4real(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
What is dis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.