Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance (39778 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Tedassie(m): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
XYZo:
I won't be surprised if some Nigerians form wedding in the name of receiving cash from NYSC. VERY POSSIBLE ,if u sabi my people grin grin cheesy
abi
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Toscoas2(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Which man in his right sense would see me and say No....... TEAMYOUNGY that's my choice
I see read your comment I rushed say make I see ur pic nah one babi Kings way I saw, it means say you wowo

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Toscoas2(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

When you be rector there tell me why I No go get admission
you no even know different between University and polytechnic. sorry nah your comment make me talk so.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by biacan(f): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Toscoas2:

I see read your comment I rushed say make I see ur pic nah one babi Kings way I saw, it means say you wowo

Tasty for some attention....... now you got one

peace
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by eROCK247(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
GOD bless the union.......but this guy don oldoooooo

as for me old men isza NO NO.......... young guy will be welcome #TEAMYOUNGY

Gimme ur contact. I'm single and ready to mingle
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
free2ryhme:

if corper marry corper dem go born ....

make una complete am grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
free2ryhme:

Mumu, lol.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
free2ryhme:

Mumu, lol.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by lereinter(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
GOD bless the union.......but this guy don oldoooooo

as for me old men isza NO NO.......... young guy will be welcome #TEAMYOUNGY

how old are u
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Kfed4ril(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Time pass.........?

a beautiful woman will have any man she want even in her 50s so for ladies like me........i must access the man physically and spiritually to know if his fit for the game....... mind you I don't beg men never they do the begging

emeka rapo maka

Hmm
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=Mofe72 post=61479272]

What makes you think he doesn't have a job?

They started dating in Camp. After Nysc the guy would have been job Hunting for a while. So the babe try
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Mofe72: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=Memyselfu2009 post=61495988][/quote]
Bro, if you've passed through camp and observed very well. You'd know that some people already had steady sources of income.
I have friends who were already making good money while we were in school.
It's about mindset. People are getting wise. No one needs to wait for NYSC before getting jobs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.