Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo (639 Views)

+18 LADIES, Call Lalasticlala To Tell Us The Name Of These Snakes & Banana [PIC] / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ohhh Chim!! After what my Nairaland crush ,Lalasticlala did for me today ehhn!! I can't wait for him to come and propose ,so we can start having kids on Nairaland,we will go and seek permission from uncle seun to use the health section as labour room and romance section as our love corner,only me know where will practice our one corner...Lalasticlala man up and talk ur crush nau!!

I ain't jocking see my first cry to him: https://www.nairaland.com/4113185/somebody-should-tell-lalasticlala-want
Re: Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo by MasterKim: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Depression is real
Re: Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo by Martinez19(m): 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
MasterKim:
Depression is real
shocked stop this rough play o.

Re: Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo by phintohlar(f): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jesu oluwawa
Re: Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 17, 2017
grin

This is dead on arrival...

The OBITUARY SECTION is now OPEN..

2 Likes

Re: Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo by KehnnyCares(m): 12:45am On Oct 17, 2017
Have you taken your drugs this morning? undecided

1 Like

Re: Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo by gGGODDd(m): 5:28am On Oct 17, 2017
You could end up being his sexx toy n then he fhucks d hell out of u everyday. would that b good for u?
Re: Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 17, 2017
Wee you kipchut!!Lala is a married man.undecided
Re: Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2017
I think there should be a psychiatric section here where mental illness like dis is treatedgrin
lol na joke o
Re: Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo by Lalas247(f): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2017
Lalasticlala someone is in love o grin
Re: Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
This is dead on arrival...
The OBITUARY SECTION is now OPEN..
grin
Re: Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2017
KehnnyCares:
Have you taken your drugs this morning? undecided
yea she has taken BT na only 1 wrap i roll for her coz of Rizlagrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Truly "Wonderful" And Funny Creatures. / Olamide Rapes, Impregnates Girl At Ajegunle / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.