Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website (40936 Views)

Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by pocohantas(f): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
coolest01:
Unfortunately, u can't take a simple comment without insults? Smh?

That was actually a question... wink
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by coolest01(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
pocohantas:

That was actually a question... wink
You and I know it's a rhetorical one. But it's OK. I guess u derive pleasure in displaying the fact that u can type tough. smiley
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by lenghtinny(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
victorioushands:
The way the universe responds to our actions are sometimes unpredictable. The childish man may have ignorantly advertised the lady for a kind and blessed man who would beg her to marry him. She cries and barks, so? If she barks and cries, it's for a reason. Maybe you are not hearing her enough and you continually wound her heart. And I bet she walked out on you and you are on revenge mission. Thank God she doesn't have the heart to poison you, imprison you spiritually or even sleep with your enemies. Men should learn to respect women, no matter what. If you are not comfortable, walk. But leave her be.
Oga respect is reciprocal angry
I will only dish equal amount you give to me, I don't give a flying Bleep about your gender.
Look at the way you are jumping into conclusion like you know both of them personally. You need to take a sit and be humble angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by abayomi79: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Even the #100 is negotiable , absolute savagery gringringrin
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by pocohantas(f): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
coolest01:
You and I know it's a rhetorical one. But it's OK. I guess u derive pleasure in displaying the fact that u can type tough. smiley
K
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by wtfcoded: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hehehehehehehehe.
An afonja go just cut off her head n sell her in parts.
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Newboss(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
pocohantas:

K
coolest01:

You should not turn this thread into a war zone.
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by kyella(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
OMG..savage
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Agbator: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
MY PEOPLE NA YOUR ELLIOT,AM CONTESTING FOR FACE OF IMAGES HOUSE MATE SEASON2.PLS I NEED YOUR VOTES,LETS DO THIS 2GEDA.PLS FOLLOW THE STEPS TO VOTE FOR ME.GOD BLESS YOU GUYS RICHLY.PLS REBROADCAST,THANKS.FOR ENQUIRIES CALL 08068099455

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by sonnie10: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Serious question, can she sue and win?
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by 2best(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
ShyCypher:
Bush Baby?

No chill!!! grin grin grin

I luv dis look
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lalas247,elantraceey,Biacan abeg make una come see sumptincheesy

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Spells(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
#100 and still negotiating
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Lalas247(f): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
lefulefu:
Lols
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by neptuneearth(f): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
angry angry grin shocked grin cheesy[color=#990000][/color] cool grin grin
ShyCypher:
Bush Baby?

No chill!!! grin grin grin
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by piagetskinner(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Childish youths that can't move on peacefully. May God not bring such a person my way...again.

again..hmm tell me more

but one can't deny the fact that what the guy did was epic. look at the drawing na, close match!

this guy needs to be hired for police investigation cases

lol
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Zaen: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Too weak to laugh
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Origin(f): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
See love grin
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Myself2(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
I don't see anything funny in the idiotic post ,,,,,,,

As ah don set trap, make ah see d mumu wey go quote me and tok rubbish make ah for kill him destiny hia
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by steffi01(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Haha! Haba!! #100 too small na. At least let it for #120

Thiz guy de vex oo.
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by whizcartel(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
THE GREATEST!!!
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
He's so bitter obviously still hurt lol
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by biacan(f): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
lefulefu:

Lefu I hope say you No go put me on sell when things go sour between us cause I dey fear edo guys especially you...... lol
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Lefu I hope say you No go put me on sell when things go sour between us cause I dey fear edo guys especially you...... lol
abeg no let wetin u dey hear about we edo guys make u fear uscheesy.most of us are actually gentlemenwink.
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by biacan(f): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
lefulefu:
abeg no let wetin u dey hear about we edo guys make u fear uscheesy.most of us are actually gentlemenwink.

Which gentleman....... can the next person come forward
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

grin
biacan:

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by biacan(f): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Toshiba49ja(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

** Walks in **

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by OnowuOra(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
And the price tag of #100 is still negotiable.... #0.60k
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by biacan(f): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Toshiba49ja:
** Walks in **
Begins to access him physically and spiritually

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Toshiba49ja(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Begins to access him physically and spiritually
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.