Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) - Business To Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) (56932 Views)

Newly Imported Cat 950f Payloader For Hire.....HEAVY EQUIPMENT LEASING / Equipment Leasing And Hiring Business Plan. / Equipment Leasing: Dry-cleaning And Laundry Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
excavator doing its own thing

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2011
clearing site

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
it’s a growing market and there is a lot of industry interest. In the past few years I have been in the business, it seems more and more people are getting into it. Starting from a few players before, now there is a lot of equipment entering Nigeria. I can see every time I enter the ports there are more and more equipment entering the country. Which is good, because that can reflect growth in infrastructure and road work in the country, which of course requires equipment. But remember to bank on experience of downs and ups of the business to give a good testimony for your own being part of the players in the industry.

Yes, we are just getting started. We only started few years back and obviously we are looking to become more established…I mean what is an equipment company without a good experiences, after-sales service and even spare parts distribution and supply. Our customers require it (Good service and quick responds for spare parts when needed for downtime), they demand it. Anyone in machine operations, they know if you are having problems with spare parts, you don’t want to sit and wait for 3 or 4 weeks before your parts come from overseas. The better we can establish ourselves, the more service we will be to our customers. The most expensive part of equipment operation is the downtime. If you are sitting there waiting for an injector pump, you are losing a lot of money in the meantime. Of course we want to help with that.

we are looking to become a little more established. We are not going to be too aggressive or over-extend ourselves. We will take one step at a time. Obviously, one advantage that we bring is not just bringing/operating with the right model of equipment, but having been around equipment for a lot of years, we want to ensure that we are supplying and bringing only the highest quality and condition of equipment. We see no sense in bringing junk equipment that has been patched together for sale because it does us no good to leasing/hiring/selling a machine to a customer today and tomorrow have the machine break down…we just lost our customer! So, the key for us is to bring quality reliable equipment and standing behind it. That alone, taking small steps like that, will bring customers back.

people are in the business obviously to make money. Anyone can find the cheapest machine, spray it - put a shiny paint job on it and try to make the maximum profit. I mean, it’s good for one sale but if you are looking to stick around, you’ve got to bring value. You’ve got to bring more value than the next guy and if that requires taking less profit and bringing a better machine, that will help you tomorrow when our customer needs more equipment.

Obviously, if you are an equipment guy and you’ve been around equipment a lot you have an advantage - you know what a good machine is versus a bad one. If you are a new user or a new contractor or someone that doesn’t have a lot of experience around equipment, you need to be careful, because lowest price and shiniest paint doesn’t always equate into best value. Because, yes, you may pay less initially for a cheaper machine, but you could be paying much more in the long run with maintenance and problems. The advantage of buying in Nigeria obviously is the time factor; with shipping and transit times being in months…you have to wait for months for your machines to arrive from abroad. For those buying for their project,It can be costly to wait; especially, if you are having to hire a machine while you are waiting for your machines to arrive, in that case you are not saving much. Because the money you would have saved, you are losing it by hiring everyday(good for me as an equipment person sha). However, if you have time to wait and are willing to pay in advance, you can get good values abroad – we are always happy to quote our local customers any machines from our investors around the world. I guess the main point to your question is that you have to go with people that know machines and would stand behind their equipment. I think that’s the most important one. You don’t want to just buy from someone that would take your money today and if you call him with an issue tomorrow, he is not going to answer your call.

it depends on your experience. If you are just a new guy and you go to the US or whatever place convinent for you to buy a machine, you can’t trust that every machine in the US is also a perfect machine. I mean there’s old machines there, good machines and bad machines there. It depends on who you are buying from and what the history of the machine is. You can demand third party inspections from reputable dealers. Things such as that will help ensure that you are getting a better machine. But certainly a machine sitting in Nigeria is going to be more expensive than a machine sitting in the US, in most cases. Sending a machine to Nigeria requires taking cash out of your pocket, waiting on that investment for months and months to arrive, expensive freight bills, clearing and handling charges, and all the risk that goes along with it – no one would expect someone to do that for free. Therefore prices in Nigeria are slightly higher than to buy abroad. But you can also look at the advantages as well - you are saving a lot of time and you have someone you can meet face-to-face on a daily basis if necessary; that means something. It should mean something.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2011
This is my advice,be careful, do your research, paint/price doesn’t always equal quality. It’s the biggest thing I see in Nigeria, everyone comes and they say, Oh, this is a good machine because it is very properly painted. But good paint does not always equal a good machine. Educate yourself on the different components of a machine. Make sure that you know what you are buying. If you don’t know what you are buying, seek advice of someone else that does. And anyone that’s trying to do honest business in equipment supply has to give honest advice. We do that on a daily basis in our company. A contractor will come and say I have this job, which machine would be the best for the application? I expect the job to last six months – which machine would you say I should buy? Of course, that type of help is part of our job. I haven’t experienced that so much. Mainly people will come and say I need this and this and am buying this and this. They don’t really ask so many questions. (But) that’s part of our job: to advise and to consult, what machine is needed for what job. That’s free, that doesn’t cost anything.

also remember that era of looking out to make money alone without putting every neccessary factors together has gone. alots of people are coming into the business but you must put the right things in place to be at edge of others. things are changing even the weather itself.

we are getting there!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2011
swampbuggy 320cl

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2011
it will always give you the best

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2011
for sales! just call

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2011
rescue mission

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2011
rescuing the capsis ship

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2011
land preparation with dozer

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2011
swamp clearing for sandfilling with excavator

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by dru23(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2011
Mr.Omolayo, good day i saw that you posted pictures which is good. and am curious what are your demands now for equiment. are u still in demand for a 320 excavtor. so what am saying is that if i can bring in 6 excavtors would you be to find work for it with no problem and what are the current rate per dayfor leasing for long terms. thanks alot for your feed back in advance
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
dru23:

Mr.Omolayo, good day i saw that you posted pictures which is good. and am curious what are your demands now for equiment. are u still in demand for a 320 excavtor. so what am saying is that if i can bring in 6 excavtors would you be to find work for it with no problem and what are the current rate per dayfor leasing for long terms. thanks alot for your feed back in advance

Talking about availability of jobs for equipments i will say there is much out here to be done but two factors are really playing their roles presently in Nigeria,theres no much money in circulation(clients are complaining) and weather is another thing(rain is yet to stop by November is unusual). Nevertheless we are still trying our best in the industry,construction in any form will never stop in the foreseeable future in Nigeria considering the developmental state of this conutry.

All this has effects on the number of days expected from equipments in a month meanwhile things are still averagely ok as far as equipment leasing/hiring business is concern, remember this business is a medium/longterm investment but whoever who is looking for a short term payback period will find this very difficult to understand. some month will be very good while some will come low in partronage,you must develop absorber for that in your expectation. only the good available equipments will experencing the both time of good and bad in the business.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
we do not only lease and hiring equipments but we also manage projects relating to our equipments for the clients at a reduced cost. professional advises giving to clients on how to go about their projects make them keep coming back to us.

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2011
At APM in apapa port

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2011
we can always handle your project(s) as well

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2011
at a dredging site

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by adconline(m): 3:39am On Nov 10, 2011
Omolayo@
I have 3306 engines- all runners for sale and aftermarket oil filters- 1R0716. I would like to know  your Naija market gestimation/evaluation for CAT 120 Motor Grader with 3306  Engine in good running condition.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by adconline(m): 4:12am On Nov 10, 2011
Am in the process of purchasing 320 L excavator , due to the high cost of shipping the seller advised me that they can take the machine apart and load it in a 40ft HQ container before shipping to Lagos.
My question is that, are there reliable mechanics there that can put this machine together once it get's to Lagos and how much will it cost me to do this.

Remember you would have to pay close to N1 million for clearing the 40ft container from Naija Customs. Please do your work/research very well. Naija mechanics only fix machines that are old with less electronic components.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by 46ten: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2011
the newest excavators in demand now is the zoomlion series, esp ze360e, ze230e, n for much bigger jobs, the ze1250e wt bucket cap of 5.3m3.
the reason is not far fetched: its very affordable and uses almost ,infact the components with komatsu. i can help out if u need to buy. sure ,kindly make ur findings.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
Hello,
I present to you an investment
opportunity with a very high Return On Investment (ROI).
COLUMELLA NIGERIA COMPANY is a specialized Haulage services
Company formed to carry out transport requirement to a
specialized market throughout Nigeria and West Africa.
COLUMELLA NIGERIA is well positioned and committed to offer
qualitative Haulage and Logistics services. We take pride in our
excellent human and material resources as well as technology-
driven
expertise, which enable us to deliver customized service as well as
simplified logistics solutions

OUR PLAN
In accordance to the recent increase in demand of our numerous
clients and the poor conditions of some vehicles in our fleet, we
are currently planning to acquire vehicles and expand our services
to meet the demand and expectation of our numerous customers
to the highest degree. In this view, we seek investors to add/
purchase the following vehicles with their respective prices to our
existing resources:
(A COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN WOULD BE SENT TO YOU ONCE
YOU MAIL US BACK
INFORMING YOU MORE ON HOW TO INVEST AND ABOUT THE
COMPANY)
This investment could be done either by shipping your trucks or
in cash.
you dont have to sell your truck instead you should invest it with
us

We invest in market research and product development to
continually improve the service and procure follow-on vehicles.
Follow-on will be
introduced into the demanding markets before existing vehicles
enter the declining stage of their life cycles.

WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US
Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest
to earn as much as 50 -60% annually.
Secondly, it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the
occurrence of time, as there must be production, consumption,
importation and exportation; then there shall always be
transportation.
Thirdly, the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from
your
shoulder; while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge by:
1. Paying the driver and motor boy salary
2. Fuelling the vehicle
3. Renewing the vehicle documents when due
4. Maintaining and servicing the vehicle regularly
Within the span of one and half year at most, your investment is
realized, while your capital is still intact.

SUMMARY
Please do contact us for more information and we would be glad
to do
business with you.
visit our site for more information
call us on:
+2348029716876
www.columella.fewom.org
columellanigeria@gmail.com

Thank you very much
Williams Okebugwu I.
MD/CEO
Columella Nigeria Company
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2011
Now in Nigeria for sales: at a price you can not get anywhere else. we do the business and we know what is best for you.

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2011
The blade for the above dozer

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2011
Also up for grab presently in nigeria.  make the call today 08059239292 or 07025866759

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2011
we are good to go on all the sales/hiring and handling of your projects. call us today!
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by dru23(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2011
To:omolayo1 good bros how is work o. hope all is well . i have a quick question about lowboy. there is one in my area its a 50ton lowboy or lowbed. how much do think those lowboys can make a day within lagos. am also aware that it depends on the distance. so what do u think its rough estimate it can make a day at the port in lagos. thanks alot
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by lexipest: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
We are LEXI PEST CONTROL SERVICES, We are into fumigation, Landscaping, Fire Extinquisher, Smoke Alarms Detectors and WASTE Disposal.
Our service are limited to Abuja.
Any interesting company or individuals can reach us on
Contact sam on
Email lexipest@rocketmail.com
Thanks
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2011
dru23:

To:omolayo1 good bros how is work o. hope all is well . i have a quick question about lowboy. there is one in my area its a 50ton lowboy or lowbed. how much do think those lowboys can make a day within lagos. am also aware that it depends on the distance. so what do u think its rough estimate it can make a day at the port in lagos. thanks alot
lowloader can be very viable if an only you buy a multipurpose one. a multipurpose lowbed is the one that can carry not only equipments but any other loads which flatbody can carry,such as container and some other heavy machines like d8,swamp buggy like that. also how you make your lowbed popular among the equipment dealer will make alot of senses financially but softly introduce it into the market by reduce your charges initially.
it will be difficult for me to tell you particuler amonut that a lowbed can make per month due to all the factors surounds the business nevertheless is a good investment if you handle it well and also remember that lowloader is like every other trucks that need maintanance attention with a good management. Goodluck bros!
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2011
on the way to Nigeria market,it can only get better

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2011
Also available is the Nigeria feirly used excavator 320L/325L for sale at the best price you cant get anywhere than our yard.  come for inspection while the machine is at work
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2011
The best you can get is in our yard. ready to go

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by gochi(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2011
omolayo1:

we are good to go on all the sales/hiring and handling of your projects. call us today!

Hello Mr. Omolayo, I've been reading your very insightful posts. I want a detailed business plan for running an equipment leasing/renting business.
Just as you mentioned, I don't need to have all the money to purchase equipments, but I can prepare a business plan for the purpose. And I know you have been in this business and have more details than anyone in this forum.
Here is my email: g1_real@yahoo.com

I expect your response.

thanks

Gochi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Links To Haulage Threads / Quality Nigerian Made Kitchen And Bakery Equipment / Sell your dead or faulty laptop to us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.