Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) (57673 Views)

Newly Imported Cat 950f Payloader For Hire.....HEAVY EQUIPMENT LEASING / Equipment Leasing And Hiring Business Plan. / Equipment Leasing: Dry-cleaning And Laundry Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2011
if you have tipper around ajah for hauling sand from elesekan to abraham adesanya, call me now. 08059239292 OR 07025866759 DON'T EMAIL ME ON THIS because I MAY BE VERY BUSY TO CHECK IT IN TIME.

20 TONNES TIPPER ALSO KNOWN AS 10 TYRES OR 14 TYRES AS THE CASE MAY BE .
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2011
Hydraulic Parts:

Seal Kits
O Rings
Filters
Valves

Engine Parts:

Pistons
Rings
Crankshafts
Gaskets
Seals
Filters

Whether your machine runs on an engine manufactured by the original equipment manufacturer such as:
Caterpillar
Komatsu
Or on an independently made engine such as:
Cummins
Perkins
John Deere

Transmission Gears

Sprocket, Gear,
Idler
Sprocket
Ratchet Gear
Gear Washer,
Special Sprocket, Transmission Gear
Gear Wheel

Undercarriage Parts

Complete chain
Replacement track links
Rollers
Sprockets
Idlers

Ground Engaging Tools 

Complete bucket
Bucket edges
Bucket teeth
Rippers

many more to mention.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2011
trustboy:

This line of business is very, very, very lucrative. I am saying this because its something i have done before. You do not need to be well connected to make it, if you are, it helps. The reason why i said this is because a large percentage of roads in nigeria are maintained by communities and individuals. Most businesses have to provide infrastructures and this includes road maintainance. Even if you dont get public sector patronage you will get patronage from private sector. Do your homework and go for it, its one of the most viable ventures in nigeria.

gbam! that is that.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2011
There is competition in most businesses anyway. The fact that many people already own equipment does not necessarily mean you cannot succeed. You must however have a unique selling point that will differentiate you from others.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2011
This is how machines work hand in hand on the site.

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2011
All those machines can not get to site without carriage(lowbed)

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by SEGAD: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2011
Omolayo,

Thanks for your wonderful post. I just spoke with you.

I believe we don't have any excuse to be poor.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2011
SEGAD:

Omolayo,

Thanks for your wonderful post. I just spoke with you.

I believe we don't have any excuse to be poor.

Thanks alot for your encouragement. Believe me, i don't care how long it will take me to preach what i know best. i take it as a commitment that, i don't need to do many businesses before i get to the promised land but with consistent in what i know, i shall be there with whoever who believe in this business.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2011
Available for hiring now. first come first have, who pay first use it. just assembled yesterday

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2011
The success of the business is mostly on the below idea.

Your products and services you always sell is your integrity as a person and your equipment performance within the period of usage. The widely used brand is caterpillar because of its durability, strength and knowledgeable of the equipment by the technician.

A key parameter in this business is for your staff to be conscious of safety at all time and use the equipment for its original purpose.

Over the year private and public have engaged service of non professional to handle equipment rental without technical expert to run and maintain the business. But a technical person with fore-knowledge of the business and large data base of clients and agents can start with only one equipment and move the company to enviable position with proper accounting best management practice.

[size=16pt]I am not here for may be it will work or not but for real business minded people who believe in success no matter what its takes.[/size]
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by debbydave: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2011
@omolayo1

I spoke with you today and appreciate you for the explanation. we shall meet at the set time. Remain blessed
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2011
Taking a precautionary motive on equipments.

Protect your assets. Following these simple, common sense precautions will significantly reduce your risk of becoming a victim of theft:

• Bring it back: Think twice before you leave equipment at a remote location over a weekend—or even overnight. This is very important for manager to decide on after visited site of work. The knowledge of the manager or his agreement with the client matter to decide wither to bring the equipment back to the yard after use or leave it in the place of work if its long duration work most especially payloader and site master.
• Make it hard for thieves: If you must leave equipment unattended, be sure to remove the trailers as they only make a criminal’s job easier and place equipment in a secure fenced area when possible or hire security man when leaving the equipment in an open place.
• Consider a security system: The best systems, like the Cat® Machine Security System (MSS), are integrated into the machine’s electronics, which prevents thieves from bypassing them. This is not common thing in Nigeria but I know its work in some developed countries meanwhile we have our own ways of doing this.
• Know what bad guys want: Pay extra attention to protecting your skid steer loaders, backhoe loaders and tractors, as they are the most smaller equipment easy to move but omo onile or area boys as they are commonly called in Nigeria have their style which you as a manager must know how to handle. You will have them as best friends in the business because they are necessary devil you must work with. Don’t worry about them, we know how to handle them.
• Know who’s on your jobsite: Not all thefts happen at night. Some criminals are brazen enough to steal in broad daylight, using only the commotion of a busy jobsite as their cover.
• Know who you’re hiring: Being diligent about conducting background checks and checking references is your best defense against an inside job. Operator can make the journey more shorter by doing the right thing at the right time while manager is attending to some other things.
• Watch your neighbor—and the weather: let us leave this for experience. Experience is the best teacher.

We are going somewhere and we shall be there by His Grace.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2011
You can always call for it.

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by debbydave: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2011
@omolayo1

How much weight(tons) can it lift.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2011
debbydave:

@omolayo1

How much weight(tons) can it lift.

maximum of 25 tons. the lighter the weight the better for the crane and work done in time. we can also out source if the weight is higher than 25 tonnage.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by oludunamis(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2011
Hi Omolayo,

I am currently negotiating between a 966E and 950E, I noticed the 966E is stronger and biger than the 950E would you advise that I go for the 966 because of the strength?

Based on the current situation in market is it still marketable/advisable to get a wheel loader, will their be regular jobs for it?

Or which of your favourite machine will you recommend? I went for the loader because of affordability

Lastly the machine has done 9000-10000 hours, is that a good usage or it has been over used?

Many thanks
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2011
oludunamis:

Hi Omolayo,

I am currently negotiating between a 966E and 950E, I noticed the 966E is stronger and biger than the 950E would you advise that I go for the 966 because of the strength?

Based on the current situation in market is it still marketable/advisable to get a wheel loader, will their be regular jobs for it?

Or which of your favourite machine will you recommend? I went for the loader because of affordability

Lastly the machine has done 9000-10000 hours, is that a good usage or it has been over used?

Many thanks

let me start by saying 966E and 950E are good machines,affordable and also strong as you mention but they are not really met for hiring/renting market based on the experience. one yoruba adage says"bi ori baseto lose n foyan" meaning that as the head big so also the headache,to cut my story short they are not good for Nigeria market.

About marketability of the machine or the usage now in my area,if you get me three tomorrow? i will put all to work immediately but not for so long any more. payloader can only work from now to early june for minimum of five days in a week while the usage will come down to like maximum of four days till October.

consider 950(B , C, F) or 966c clean one. May be you can send me the pictures for verification before payment,i mean those once i mentions.
You are welcome.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by oludunamis(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2011
Thannks Omolayo. I inquired about the C series from my proposed vendor and he advised me that they are older models and they dont sell them anymore he meant their own company

I will try find the C series as you recomended, I will also consider the F model as well

Many thanks

Hope we can do something together soon

Regards
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by dru23(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2011
to mr.omolayo,

this is andrew we spoke today. i want to conform with abt 980payloader. am planning to bring one into the country soon and my friend sam is also has one on the way. can u see if its possible to lease it out through you and how much do u think it can make. if we can't get a lease through we might just put in in a big site to be loading. and am pretty sure in ajah area there will be some company that will be intersted in leasing a 980 coz of the size. am sure if the price is rite. its a 980b. thanks alot
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by dru23(m): 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2011
to Mr. Omolayo

and the only reason am concern about the 980 is because its a bit cheaper than the 950 its cheaper. i also spoke to someone abt the 980 and he stated that if the 980 is cheaper than the 950 . i shuld get the 980 than,. the 980b is much better, am confuse coz am getting diffrent story. but the 980 is the i can efford for now. plz anybody can feel free to express what they think. especially mr. omolayo. and also what about the Hitach excaavtor are they good ? they are jappanse product. i knwn anything jappase is pretty good
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by debbydave: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2011
@ dru 23

I have also observed that the 980 and 988 are relatively cheaper than the 950 and 966 models if you compare them with the same year. This hold true both in the U.S, Canada and western europe where i have done extensive searching for these mechanical dulls. smiley

@omolayo 1
Professor over to you grin
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by debbydave: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2011
@dru23
I meant to say mechanical bulls, smiley
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by dru23(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2011
debbydave. u got point oh. am base in the usa boston ma. do u have a contact number u can email if u want . maybe can rub minds . my email is dru23@hotmail.com
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by debbydave: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2011
@dru23

I just sent you a mail. hope u got it. smiley
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by oludunamis(m): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
@ dru23 and @debbydave
also my email address is oludunamis@gmail.com, I am based here in the UK but the equipments are very expensive, wondering if you might want to share your experience price wise out there in the state

I found the 980 expensive though, much more than 950 and 966 due to its size.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by dru23(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
oludunamis, how far thanks for yur post. i just spoke to debbydave here in the states . it was an interesting conversaton we had , "you knw great minds think alike" we had the same observation abt the 980 and it was refreshing. so u if u dont u can email yur number and i can call and rub minds. i do call uk once in a while and i have friends that i call. take care
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by debbydave: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2011
@oludunamis,

I will send you a mail when i get home. I spoke with dru23 and I really enjoyed our discussion. smiley.
@ dru23,
I believe we can be of immense help to one another. "The sky is big enough for every bird to fly without hindering one another".
@omolayo1;
professor any more information grin
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by dru23(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2011
members on board. the proffossor has not reply oh . i hope all is well with him shocked
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by oludunamis(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2011
@dru23, I have sent you an email.

@debbydave, whats your email addy so i can send you an email as well

Regards
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by dru23(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2011
oludunamis, thanks i will try giving u a call this week
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by debbydave: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2011
@oludunamis

I just sent you a mail. confirm receipt.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by oludunamis(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2011
@debydave

Mail received, reply sent, will call shortly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Quality Nigerian Made Kitchen And Bakery Equipment / Links To Haulage Threads / Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.