Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) (57658 Views)

Newly Imported Cat 950f Payloader For Hire.....HEAVY EQUIPMENT LEASING / Equipment Leasing And Hiring Business Plan. / Equipment Leasing: Dry-cleaning And Laundry Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Machinery operators: Truck Driver, Excavator Operator, Bulldozer Operator, Grader Operator, Scraper Operator
[/size]

Heavy machinery operators use heavy vehicles to transport goods and materials from one area to another.

Excavator Operator

Excavator operators are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of excavators to dig, move and load earth, rock or other materials.

Bulldozer Operator

Bulldozer operators are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of bulldozers, using the blade and other attachments to gouge out and move rock, earth and other materials.

Grader Operator

Grader operators are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of graders to spread and level materials on site.

Scraper Operator

Scraper operators are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of scrapers which pick up, haul, deposit and level earth on mining sites.

Duties
Excavator Operator

Excavator operators are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of excavators to dig, move and load earth, rock or other materials. Excavator drivers in the minerals industry may perform the following tasks:

Load and unload plant from low loaders and manoeuvre it around site operations;
Communicate with truck drivers and other personnel to coordinate operations;
Operate equipment to excavate to correct levels and alignment, working from drawings and markers;
Back-fill trenches;
Select and change excavator attachments, and
Service equipment.
Bulldozer Operator

Operate the plant to move overburden;
Carry out basic maintenance, adjustments and repairs to plant - only if qualified;
Carry out pre start checks;
Set levels;
Use machines to anchor form, and
Remove obstruction on roads.
Grader Operator

Level surfaces by making repeated passes over working areas and observing survey pegs or signals from co-workers;
Dig out ditches by tilting grader blade;
Break up surface with scarifying attachments, and
Service equipment regularly.
Scraper Operator

Drive machines to scrape surfaces to a given depth and collect material in their bowls to be deposited elsewhere on site;
Dump and spread material following the guidance of survey pegs, and
Service and make minor repairs to the equipment.
Truck Driver

check brakes, oil, tyres, electrical systems,water, hydraulic and air;
load, or supervise loading, of material onto the truck;
transport material to destination;
maintain log book.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2011
My name is omolayo (omolayo is the surname) staying in Ajah, doing equipment hiring in and outside Lagos. I have been doing this business for the past five years now with alot of experiences on the job having be working with different professionals on the field., with all humilities I can confidently tell you what is obtainable in the equipment biz as far as Nigeria is concern.and my vision and mission is to make an household name in the business either by my effort or with somebody who have interest and will to make things happen financially while i put all other machineries in place to make the business a successful one in the shortest time of our operation in the industry.
Having said that, i saw the picture of the backhoe u attach. is a very good one i must say but i must tell you my experienced on the backhoe, is very good for equipment hiring company that have other machines in their yard. because is made for some certain jobs so it need to be display with other regular machines meanwhile if hired out, it sometimes spend longer time on site than any other machines when it eventually hired but it sometime take time to hire out if it stand or display alone. Let me suggest that you make decision on whether to display it for hiring or sale. any decision you make will certainly make sense because if you say we should display it for hiring definitely it will get its own clients and if you say is for sale, company always prefer to buy for use internally because is affordable for them to acquire for use on their projects. But i can't guaranteeing you immediate renting out if taking for hiring while i can tell you that regular machines has already made job for them. if you say you display it and they didn't buy it then it may be location problem because while you are displaying for sale, you are at thesame time displaying it for prospective hirers as well.

If you have read through all my post concerning equipment hiring, you must have seen how much i trow my weight more on three machines namely: D6(H,R),Excavator (312,315,320,325) all in wide tracks and payloader or weelloader. those machines are the best for Lagos and its environments while D7,D8,D9,exc 325,330,payloader 966,980 are good for north and some areas in south west of Nigeria.

Equipment hiring/renting is one of the business you can do in Nigeria you can go and sleep with you two eyes close while you leave or join the manager(experienced) to run the business and smile to ur bank. i will leave you with this to research more about the business and let us see what we can do together but as you know is very capital intensive which takes eyes of people away from it. you can alway mail or call me for whatever you need to know about the business.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2011
The success of this business demands solutions that minimize downtime, reduce costs and keep equipment running at peak performance…no one understands this better than we do.

Whether it's helping you select the right equipment for your job or utilizing the latest technology to monitor your equipment…we are always there for you. By offering a wide range of solutions, services and products, they help you lower costs, increase productivity and manage your business more effectively. In addition, we have expert technicians/operators who have the experience, knowledge, training and tooling necessary to handle all of your maintenance and repair needs.

Whether you maintain one piece of equipment or many, you can count on us to provide services and support that make a difference throughout the life of your equipment.
[size=14pt] let us be partner in progress and you will never regret that you do so[/size]
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2011
You can always be the part of the business at any level,just get your information right before you join the race. this is the chains of the business before i go into more elaborate on what to look after b4 buy any equipment.

land - payloader - tipper

land - Bulldozer - tipper - bulldozer

land - bulldozer - tipper - bulldozer - grader

land - bulldozer - tipper - bulldozer - water tanker

land - bulldozer - tipper - bulldozer - water tanker - roller(compactor)

land - bulldozer - tipper - bulldozer - water tanker - roller(compactor) - excavator or site master

land - bulldozer - tipper - bulldozer - water tanker - roller(compactor) - excavator or site master - paver

in short many things are involve in construction line of business that manager or project manager has to know or be aware of.
investor can take any aspect of interest and can as well do all base on the financial capability.

talking about land, your money is not all but whom you know and your connection to power that be at when you are requesting for the licences/permission for natural/water dredging. alots of machines are still involve in construction that u don't need to invest on unless you must have gotten the most essential once in the yard or having contract at hand. reasonable parking place or yard is another necessary thing to think about. very very else to get contract or connected, if minimum of six crucial machines parked at a place/yard and a contract well executed can call for more within shortest period of time. personal case study of hi-tech company and PW company in Nigeria, talkless of BERGER. thinking about political connections:yes but job well done is an added advantage to get more for them. Most big company today started small.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2011
Why you need experience person to handle you equipment(s) for you:

-Experience is needed to determine the right machine for the job given.

-Experience is needed to employ the right operator for the machine. Despite the fact that bad/half bake operator expose himself easily at site which make it different from drivers,you still need to employ the honest and maintainance conscious once that knows what to do at when to do it. Different operator for different machine or the area of best operation if he knows how to operate more than one machine.

-Experience is needed to deal with machanics and the part seller. Because they know what machine makes,they tend to charge arbitrarily for their services. When you tell them what is wrong and what is needed to be done,they compose themself.

-Experience is needed to introduce machine to unaware customers. sometimes customer need to be convince why he should pay that huge amount for just 8hrs.

-Experience is needed to make account/reports of all activities/transaction.

-Equipment business involve omo-onile(agbero boys)(land owners),it take experience and rapours of the manager with them to put them in their right place.

-In some cases manager must know how to operate one or two machine and do some basics things mechanically which required experience.

-ideas are highly needed on the field by bringing past experience to the present situation.

-large some of money in raw cash do involve sometimes which needed more articulated person to handle. many more,
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by mcfesty: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2011
Hi Omolayo1,
Thanks for all you have been writing to motivate all Nigerians both home and abroad on how to invest in the construction business, l for one, am very interested in the leasing/ renting of constructing machines.
Am based in Canada and there are some construction machines l have seen here that am interested in buying .
My questions is that these machines l have seen here are they ok for this business in Nigeria, please advice :

1) Terex Crawler Dozer model 82-50 with detriot engine 12v71T.

2) John deere Loader 544C or 644B
3) D3 Dozer with 6 way blade.

4) Excavator cat 225

Thanks,l really appreciate what you are doing and may the almighty God give you the strength to continue.
Mcfesty.
fobscanada@yahoo.ca
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2011
mcfesty:

Hi Omolayo1,
Thanks for all you have been writing to motivate all Nigerians both home and abroad on how to invest in the construction business, l for one, am very interested in the leasing/ renting of constructing machines.
Am based in Canada and there are some construction machines l have seen here that am interested in buying .
My questions is that these machines l have seen here are they ok for this business in Nigeria, please advice :

1) Terex Crawler Dozer model 82-50 with detriot engine 12v71T.

2) John deere Loader 544C or 644B
3) D3 Dozer with 6 way blade.

4) Excavator cat 225

Thanks,l really appreciate what you are doing and may the almighty God give you the strength to continue.
Mcfesty.
fobscanada@yahoo.ca

Terex: terex has a good product as a machinery manufacturing company but we have to look at their product availability in the industry. terex is common in the crane aspect of the business but not in other equipments, which means is not having enough mechanic who can attend to it in case of any fault except crane, if there is any. so i will say let us do business that has the full control of the market when it comes to every important factors in every area of the business. the fact is that, no machine or product that is bad for the business but your pucked determine which one to go for e.g HITECT company went for VOLVO because they have the money and agreement with them for any unforeseen circumcises with them. i'm strongly believe that no product that can not do well with proper arrangement/agreement with producer of such machine but where you don't have all its take to make such arrangement/agreement, just do what i say with all humilities.

Secondly, you talk about john deere machine. just think about what i said about terex. the-same think applicable to it.

Thirdly, D3 machines is good but has fade off in Nigeria market. So why investing on it, if it can not payback as at when budgeted due to the size. only good for speeding of sand at site and for land scaping why clients prefers bigger once like D6N. So my advise is to buy what is marketable at all time.

Last question, Excavator 225 is old machine but has is own market but not compare to machine like 320 CL or 325 C. Every new machine has its own advantage over old once but i'm just considering the maintenance cost. Caterpillar product is the best among all, taking all factors into consideration also with specification.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 1:14am On Jan 25, 2011
For those who call for haulage(i mean trucks/tippers)! I'm sorry to disappoint you that i'm not much into it because. its downs are more far than its ups. I know much about it but i'm not willing to spend my valuable time on it, i do contract it out when it comes.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2011
MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO LOOK AFTER WHEN BUYING BULLDOZER MACHINE:

I WILL USE D6H LGP AS A CASE STUDY.
ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION ARE THE INTESTINE OF THE MACHINE BUT THE MOST THAT KEEP THE MACHINE GOING IS UNDERCARRIAGE WHICH I WILL LIKE TO TALK MUCH ABOUT. D6 MACHINE WITH BAD UNDERCARRIAGE IS LIKE MOTOR WITH GOOD ENGINE AND GEAR BUT BAD TIRES OR LEGS. BELOW ARE PARTS MAKE-UP OF UNDERCARRIAGE:

-36inch shoes: this the sleeper that determines wither is a swamp or narrow track.

-Rollers: down and top rollers, top roller is inbetween spucket and hardler while down rollers are 8 in number rolling like ball when moving.

-segments: this is like a teeth that roll/drag the track for easy movement.

-let nipple: the legs or let me called it track can be adjusted through nipple by using greese bucket to tension or loosing it for any repair around undercarriage. there is a pistine that this adjust.

-hardler : these are something like two balls down the machine let front and back while the third one that make it look like triangle is called spucket. spucket has segments around it. it work with oil because its uses shaft inside.

-bushing: this sometimes determine how long and hard the maching had work. when it eating deep, it can be turn to other side.is inbetween links while pin is inside it that hold them together.

[size=16pt]undercarriage is very very important for all crawler machines[/size]
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2011
undercarriage with spucket,segments,down roller and back hardler.

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2011
front hardler

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2011
top roller

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2011
segments

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by jeremiahb(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
I have been looking in starting up a few business and narrowed it down to two and the first one is a Plant Hire Service. (e.g Excavator, Dumper, Payloader etc)

My question is I will like to know the good and bad about the business.

How is the rental market and what prices can one achieve on the hiring of the equipment?

What are the procedures and rules if someone borrows an equipment e.g. terms of conditions

What kind of insurance can someone do on the equipment to cover cost of damage and theft. My worry is if a customer borrows the equipment and returns back with a dent what happens.

Any help will appreciated.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by suchislife: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2011
@ Omotayo, I really appreciate your knowledge by shedding more light on our business idea, God will be with you. Pls, can you tell us how much each of this equipment cost and how much we can realize per month if we give u to manage for us?

I have been following you and Fulforce on teaching haulage business, but we need honesty and serious minded people to deal with. As you can see the between Fulforce and One Mr. Biodun.

Your analysis will highly appreciate.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by plantman: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2011
fromparis:

hello

i have been on net and i just join this forum today !!!i saw all your posts concerning dozers,pay loaders etc

i will like to go into this business but i no nothing about it

am presently in france but i have been looking for what to invest in because i wish to move back to nigeria

pls what can u tell me abt this business
AN

I 'VE JUST RE-REGISTER TODAY ON NAIRALAND BUT MY PARTNER HAD BEEN A REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR ON THIS FORUM (OMOLAYO) I CAN CATEGORICALLY TELL YOU THAT THE BUSINESS OF EQUIPMENT LEASING/RENTAL OR OUTSOURCING IS THE IN THING AND RETURN ON INVESTMENT IS HIGH WITH GESTATION PERIOD OF 6 -15 MONTH ON YOUR INVESTMENT DEPENDING ON THE EQUIPMENT YOU BUY. PREVENTIVE/PLANE MAINTENANCE MODULE IN PLACE AND DAILY ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WILL PROLONG EQUIPMENT LIVE SPAN.

MOST INVESTOR NEGLECT MAINTENANCE AND USE PROCEED FROM THE LEASING FOR OTHER PURPOSES AND THE BUSINESS WILL DIE, ONE TING I WILL WANT ANY ONE MUST SAVE 10% OF ITS INCOME FOR MAINTAN CE because THE EQUIPMENT WILL WORK FOR 8HRS DAILY AND IF BREAKDOWN OCCURS, YOUR RESPONE IN PUTTING THE MACHINE BACK IN SERVICE MATTER
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2011
@jeremiahb

My question is I will like to know the good and bad about the business.

The good thing about equipment leasing/hiring/renting is that: it can payback the capital invested within one year with profit and the equipment can still re-sold at almost original cost invested but if properly managed.

In this business your products and services you always sell is your integrity as a person and your equipment performance within the period of usage. if this is not done then you are in for bad side of the business, in other to avoid this you need experience person who know the dos and don't of the business. Equipment performance depends on the maintainance plan put in place and how to rescue downtime of the machine.

What are the procedures and rules if someone borrows an equipment e.g. terms of conditions

The procedures and rules of the business are very simple but has to negotiated between the manager and client for successful business relationship. For example, the term of payment and security of the operator and the machine has to be iron out. Many things are involve in this aspect and that is why you need experience person to handle your business. the rules guarding the business are very crude sometimes but we always find a way out positively.

What kind of insurance can someone do on the equipment to cover cost of damage and theft. My worry is if a customer borrows the equipment and returns back with a dent what happens.

insuring equipment should be the last option to think about in Nigeria of today, let your insurance be your monitoring style with your manager and forget about damage or thief because it has never happen and it will not start tomorrow. Machine is not like car or trucks.

hope i met your fear positively?
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2011
@ Omotayo, I really appreciate your knowledge by shedding more light on our business idea, God will be with you. Pls, can you tell us how much each of this equipment cost and how much we can realize per month if we give u to manage for us?

You are welcome. about the price of the machines,i have written something about it in page 1 or 2 that you can get it in Nigeria market meanwhile your power of negotiation can make it lesser than that.

About what i can pay you per month,its depends on the type of the machine meanwhile we have to negotiate on that because you want to get your money invested with profit as planed so also i want to protect my integrity and also make money. Believe me, it will be a win win agreement. if selfish is out of business, all parties involve shall smile at the end of transactions.

I have been following you and Fulforce on teaching haulage business, but we need honesty and serious minded people to deal with. As you can see the between Fulforce and One Mr. Biodun.

Honestly i don't know the detailed of what happened between Fullforce and Mr. Biodun but one thing is for sure,for every one lie told,100 lies will be needed to covered it up. who is fooling who? i said it times without number that haulage is cumbersome so every body has area of specialization but some will not listen. Who has ear let him hear! with all humility.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2011
plantman:

AN

I 'VE JUST RE-REGISTER TODAY ON NAIRALAND BUT MY PARTNER HAD BEEN A REGULAR CONTRIBUTOR ON THIS FORUM (OMOLAYO) I CAN CATEGORICALLY TELL YOU THAT THE BUSINESS OF EQUIPMENT LEASING/RENTAL OR OUTSOURCING IS THE IN  THING  AND RETURN ON INVESTMENT IS HIGH WITH GESTATION PERIOD OF 6 -15 MONTH ON YOUR INVESTMENT DEPENDING ON THE EQUIPMENT YOU BUY. PREVENTIVE/PLANE MAINTENANCE MODULE IN PLACE AND DAILY ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WILL PROLONG EQUIPMENT LIVE SPAN.

MOST INVESTOR NEGLECT MAINTENANCE AND USE PROCEED FROM THE LEASING FOR OTHER PURPOSES AND THE BUSINESS WILL DIE, ONE TING I WILL WANT ANY ONE MUST SAVE 10% OF ITS INCOME FOR MAINTAN CE because THE EQUIPMENT WILL WORK FOR 8HRS DAILY AND IF BREAKDOWN  OCCURS, YOUR RESPONE IN PUTTING THE MACHINE BACK IN SERVICE MATTER

Welcome bros.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by chimenem23: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2011
equipments for lease, interested ones should contact this number 08037456080. and it is being leased in a convinient and affordable price, the services are also assured by the company. wait to hear from hear.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by jeremiahb(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2011
Thanks Omolayo

From what I sense, maintenance on the equipments are very important which is good. But on a 20 tons excavator, how much will you seriously think what one can achieve on a daily or weekly basis. And using a machine for 3 to 5 years do you think one can get a good rate on the equipment. 

Do you also charge for extras such as brakers and buckets.

I mentioned about the procedures and rules which you stated that has to be negotiated between the manager and client for successful business relationship. But again are you suggesting that the prices will vary for each client and in every business there is always rules and regulations.

And lastly on the insurance issue, don't you think its appropiate one does it. And I know for sure if a customer borrows an excavator and it comes back damaged, what happens? Please can you explain.

Reasons am asking this questions is because its a good business which am interested in investing in but I must know some facts also, God bless you for creating this topic
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2011
jeremiahb:

Thanks Omolayo

From what I sense, maintenance on the equipments are very important which is good. But on a 20 tons excavator, how much will you seriously think what one can achieve on a daily or weekly basis. And using a machine for 3 to 5 years do you think one can get a good rate on the equipment. 

I mentioned about the procedures and rules which you stated that has to be negotiated between the manager and client for successful business relationship. But again are you suggesting that the prices will vary for each client and in every business there is always rules and regulations.

And lastly on the insurance issue, don't you think its appropiate one does it. And I know for sure if a customer borrows an excavator and it comes back damaged, what happens? Please can you explain.

Reasons am asking this questions is because its a good business which am interested in investing in but I must know some facts also, God bless you for creating this topic

Maintenance is one of the major key to its success. Not to feel disappointed in the business, keep your budget at [size=14pt]worse scenario[/size] of three days in a week  or 15 days in a month.  Given an average of 18 days is realizable even more sometimes follow the standard prices i gave above.   About re-selling after 2 to 3 years, yes you can still make good money from the equipment.

i can't get your question right, can you re-frame it?.

are you suggesting that the prices will vary for each client and in every business there is always rules and regulations.

yes!  short and long hiring do have effect on prices meanwhile  it either  alter  little changes on increase or decrease in price.

On the insurance aspect. Yes insurance is good but what extent to this business is the question.  Nobody can steal machine,something on it or part can be steal if not properly  secured.  All this must be put in place by manager and the client, so why spending huge amount for insurance while you can guide against it.  stealing is not common on machine and stealing has never occur in the sector and i don't believe it will start tomorrow.  so don't border about it.     
This business is totally different from haulage.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2011
Things to look after when buying payloader machine.

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2011
engine: it must not wet with diesel or oil.

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2011
just like every engine should look like

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2011
it must have blade attach to the bucket

Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2011
what worth doing worth doing well, starting equipment hiring business with grade A machine is the key for quick testimony in short period of time.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2011
omolayo1:

My name is omolayo (omolayo is the surname) staying in Ajah, doing equipment hiring in and outside Lagos. I have been doing this business for the past five years now with alot of experiences on the job having be working with different professionals on the field., with all humilities I can confidently tell you what is obtainable in the equipment biz as far as Nigeria is concern.and my vision and mission is to make an household name in the business either by my effort or with somebody who have interest and will to make things happen financially while i put all other machineries in place to make the business a successful one in the shortest time of our operation in the industry.
  Having said that, i saw the picture of the backhoe u attach.  is a very good one i must say but i must tell you my experienced on the backhoe, is very good for equipment hiring company that have other machines in their yard. because is made for some certain jobs so it need to be display with other regular machines meanwhile if hired out, it sometimes spend longer time on site than any other machines when it eventually hired but it sometime take time to hire out if it stand or display alone.  Let me suggest that you make decision on whether to display it for hiring or sale.  any decision you make will certainly make sense because if you say we should display it for hiring definitely it will get its own clients and if you say is for sale, company always prefer to buy for use internally because is affordable for them to acquire for use on their projects. But i can't guaranteeing you immediate renting out if taking for hiring while i can tell you that regular machines has already made job for them.  if you say you display it and they didn't buy it then it may be location problem because while you are displaying for sale, you are at thesame time displaying it for prospective hirers as well.     

If you have read through all my post concerning equipment hiring, you must have seen how much i trow my weight more on three machines namely: D6(H,R),Excavator (312,315,320,325) all in wide tracks and payloader or weelloader. those machines are the best for Lagos and its environments while D7,D8,D9,exc 325,330,payloader 966,980 are good for north and some areas in south west of Nigeria.

Equipment hiring/renting is one of the business you can do in Nigeria you can go and sleep with you two eyes close while you leave or join the manager(experienced) to run the business and smile to your bank.   i will leave you with this to research more about the business and let us see what we can do together but as you know is very capital intensive which takes eyes of people away from it. you can alway mail or call me for whatever you need to know about the business.

There are many other machines you can still buy based on the location where it will work. different state with different soil type which determine the machine to be used. let talk about your area of interest, i know that some people has connection with some contractor in the industry or has connection to the contracts sources in Nigeria. You can bring your own connection or knowledge into the business while we handle the equipment management along.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2011
THERE IS AVAILABLE YARD(S) FOR EVERY MACHINE BOUGHT FOR THIS BUSINESS.  THIS HAS BEEN MADE POSSIBLE BY AN INVESTOR WHO IS GOING TO CHARGE A TOKEN FOR THE SECURITY ON THE MACHINE IF THERE IS ANY NEED TO BRING IT TO YARD FOR ANYTHING WHATSOEVER.  DOING BUSINESS FROM THEIR YARD ALSO PROMOTE THEIRS TOO AND IT MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO GET CONTRACTS UNCALLED FOR.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2011
if you have tipper around ajah for hauling sand from elesekan to abraham adesanya, call me now. 08059239292 OR 07025866759 DON'T EMAIL ME ON THIS because I MAY BE VERY BUSY TO CHECK IT IN TIME.

20 TONNES TIPPER ALSO KNOWN AS 10 TYRES OR 14 TYRES AS THE CASE MAY BE
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2011
We pride ourselves on our customer service and attention to detail. Whether it is simply a replacement spare part or servicing equipment, we will assist you through the buying process from selection to delivery based on experienced.

We believe we offer a totally unique service in the construction machinery sector by giving the best to our clients through our outsourcing.

We have close relationships with a wide range of clients which ensures we can secure the best prices and lead times for investor.

We are ready to amaze you in success if you buy us machine(s) to manage for you.

We offer this free of charge:

* Advice on buying the right plant and equipment
* Spare parts
* Used Equipment
* Consultation services.
* Project evaluation or audits of plants with suggestions to improve production and reliability.
Re: Equipment Leasing / Renting (construction) by omolayo1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2011
We can advise the best equipment to suit any individual project including site visits and aggregate examination. We can then provide a detailed report outlining suggestions of suitable equipment and plant layout including flow diagrams.

we can arrange commissioning and performance tests. Training of your operatives can also be carried out at this time to ensure that they are fully capable of running the plant.

we can evaluate the performance of machinery already in use. We can then provide suggestions as to how to improve production, including full recommendations of any replacement parts needed.

We can source the best solution for your machines.

[size=14pt]we will be glad to work for you[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Quality Nigerian Made Kitchen And Bakery Equipment / Links To Haulage Threads / Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.