Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK (46602 Views)

NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview / Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by braine(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tinubu is launching another Radio station today. These people dont know anything.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by HonabFaj(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Prince Adelaja dey find attention
Prince wey dey twitter without a single like and re tweet
fake news everywhere
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Abfinest007(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
buhari want to bite d finger that fed him when he was hungry
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by fortune1968: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
CampuChan:
I really feel for Tinubu at this difficult time. Our thoughts are with him and his family. So sad.
That's the problems with Nigerians .You have to realize that The Law is supreme and should take its course on any violation. Tinubu is not the law neither Buhari is .
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by MrPresident1: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
smoke and mirrors...tsheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
CampuChan:
I really feel for Tinubu at this difficult time. Our thoughts are with him and his family. So sad.
Tinubu dey kampe. He stole enough money to last many generations. He is chillin in his VP-CBT Falcon private jet that costs between $35-$50 million dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Yoruba head slammers with unkempt beards and jumping trousers, where are you? grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by mrdickhead: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
TVC should also be shut. The yoruba journalists there can lie for Africa.

Especially on that their journalist's hangout beer palour program where the fat headed yoruba anchor and the other ewedugerians dessiminate so much lies and swallow their own propaganda.

I remember one of them saying 'Kanu is confused, today he wants seccesion, tommorow restructuring......' and none of his fellow dumb yoruba journalists there could point out that Kanu have never propagated restructuring. Infact he is hated for his unalloyed stand for Seccesion through referendum.

that journalist hangout is just rubbish,at first I use to admire that program until recently I noticed that they choose their type of words carefully discussing certain matters and that big head babajide will always mock kanu on a slightest issue,they are just group of Yoruba hanging out.they will see black and call it white but my favorite is still that babajide sha. grin

3 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Promismike(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
TimeManager:
Who shuts down a station that is running live on the airwaves.

kiss the truth!
Go school learn well. U no gree.
He said FG is planning. Haba. U pass use of English at all.

5 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by sirBLUNT: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
TVC should also be shut. The yoruba journalists there can lie for Africa.

Especially on that their journalist's hangout beer palour program where the fat headed yoruba anchor and the other ewedugerians dessiminate so much lies and swallow their own propaganda.

I remember one of them saying 'Kanu is confused, today he wants seccesion, tommorow restructuring......' and none of his fellow dumb yoruba journalists there could point out that Kanu have never propagated restructuring. Infact he is hated for his unalloyed stand for Seccesion through referendum.

shut up boi u knw nothing abt journalist hangout,this i7 the best program so fa on tv by the way is nnamdi kalu not a confuse beign a man who ran away and let his die,a man who dosint even knw wat his pple want,so pls do ur research wel and stop spliling rubbish!
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Holluwasehun: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
It's not fake. Am a fan of Radio contental I listened to it this morning during Sunrise Program anchored by Debby she said today will be the last time the programme will be held as the station will be shut

2 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Serves him right
Anyway my condolences are with him.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Bigsteveg(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol
CampuChan:

2 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Leez(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
CampuChan:
Just saw this on twitter and it's so sad. Anyway our thoughts are with him and his family at this difficult time.

Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/921347262176989186
grin grin grin
gambari slaves being put back in dia place
chai ds man wan turn hia into USSR where govt muzzles opposition
how ironic
afonjas once again tank u for d bigot o
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jagaban watching from a distance.

You can never tell what his plans are
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by LyfeJennings(m): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
CampuChan:

U can say that again
I was with a top politician sometimes ago and what he said about Tinubu was scary. All he worked for has gone down the drain. Even his political empire has crumbled.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Holluwasehun: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
I will miss Kumbaji direct o,
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by DonCandido(f): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Fake news!!!

PDP and fake news are like 5 and 6.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by uzoexcel(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
maclatunji ur thoughts
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by biggie73(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jagaban will triumph.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by slimfairboy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol, grin ... Wale Po Po, Iya Jogbo & Obus! I Luv that programme o! They shouldn't shut it down abeg!
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
CampuChan:
Eyaaaaa, what's happening to Tinubu's family?
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by somehow: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol try again!
Holluwasehun:
It's not fake. Am a fan of Radio contental I listened to it this morning during Sunrise Program anchored by Debby she said today will be the last time the programme will be held as the station will be shut
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by luizmendezgrant(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
CampuChan:
Are you a Nigerian..?
Hw kan u feel sowi 4 any politician..?
angry
CampuChan:
Are you a Nigerian..?
Hw kan u feel sowi 4 any politician..?

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Myself2(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
CampuChan:

Eyaaaaaa, may his soul rest in,,,,,,, hol up, @Campuchan the way you wrote,I could have sworn that someone died.

Meanwhile, I love this news, let Buhari go after Tinubu REAL HARD, so Tinubu will be forced out of his docility and aloofness towards Buhari's gross incompetence and monumental looting of the treasury through NNPC's Baku and other cronies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by mekus74: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
MasterKim:

I don't think tvc is airing in any eastern state. So how come you're watching d program?

Bro!! TVC is on DSTV. Sorry I forgot you have only n antenna for NTA

3 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
CampuChan:

Who died pls?
I tink say our thoughts always go to the bereaved
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Hemanwel(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
A Yoruba friend posted it on his Facebook timeline earlier today.

BTW, the news reads " NBC TO...". it's a thing that's happening in no distant time, going by the information gathered.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Confor(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
All na wash. APC Sabi dribbling well well. Atiku will be vindicated likewise Tinubu and all case closed but GEJ and his entourage will surfer the LOSS.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by onatisi(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
braine:
Tinubu is launching another Radio station today. These people dont know anything.

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by onatisi(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
NOONE WILL BE SPARED BY BUHARI grin grin

NEVER ENTRUST ABSOLUTE POWER TO THE HANDS OF A COMPLETE STUBBORN OLD DULLARD . HE WILL MISUSE IT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting / Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way / Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.