Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK (46591 Views)

NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview / Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
[s]
Flashh:
Fággot, even if they open your skull and put intellectual into it; it will never get ignorance off your skull.

Even if they give you intellectual pills to cure off your ignorance; it will never cure your ignorance, nor make you close to me in every good/great aspects.

Dumb orangutan.
[/s]

You're a moronic loafer. Are you back for more doses of mental- whipping? grin grin grin

Dumbass, you're still talking about ignorance, even as, you don't know what it means. Loool.

You don't even know how to punctuate properly, and you're bluffing about being good. grin grin grin

I'll continuously pummel you till you learn.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
iconize:

You're a moronic loafer. Are you back for more doses of mental- whipping? grin grin grin

Dumbass, you're still talking about ignorance, even as, you don't know what it means. Loool.

You don't even know how to punctuate properly, and you're bluffing about being good. grin grin grin

I'll continuously pummel you till you learn.
This faggót has gone crazy as usual. It took you hours for your watery brain to know what to type. You will always be a gáy bítch as usual. grin

Keep fooling your stupid self. You can't even do up to a dead rat. Orangutan. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Flashh:
[i]I was too busy yesterday to come on here to give your stupidity the attention you needs.

Have you noticed, that's a lot of stupidity afoot you?

You becoming more stúpid than expected. You, trying to sound smart is obviously exposing your foolishness.

Doesn't make you smarter than a dog or wiser than a cow. Shame you on!

You're a despicable loafer and hence, you can never be busy.

This same rambling. Nothing new.

Enjoy hell. grin grin grin

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
iconize:

[s]You're a despicable loafer and hence, you can never be busy.

This same rambling. Nothing new.

Enjoy hell. grin grin grin[/s]
This coçk-head thinks I am jobless and stupid like him. gringrin

Has your fággot áss been drilled today? If not, go ride on a donkey's díck. That's what you know how to do best. smileycool

Punk áss fâggot. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Flashh:
This faggót has gone crazy as usual. It took you hours for your watery brain to know what to type. You will always be a gáy bítch as usual. grin

Keep fooling your stupid self. You can't even do up to a dead rat. Orangutan. grin

You're an imbecilic dunce with no iota of intelligence.

You don't know "as usual" and "always" basically send the same message? It's tautology to use "always" and "as usual" in a sentence. grin grin grin

Will you ever learn? grin grin grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
iconize:

You're an imbecilic dunce with no iota of intelligence.

You don't know "as usual" and "always" basically send the same message? It's tautology to use "always" and "as usual" in a sentence. grin grin grin

Will you ever learn? grin grin grin
You will never fail to pick lame points outta your lame bítch áss. The fúck are you dumb ass trying to tell me? cheesy

You can't be this daft and expect your brain to think right. C'mon try shed off little stupidity out of you twát.

Still Stand to this... You are an ignorant orangutan. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Flashh:
The orangutan is a very foolish one.
Iconize is a stvpid mad dog also. He is a mad village dog. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See This Party's Campaign Helicopter Spotted At Uyo (Photos) / Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional / Fiyin Osinbajo Graduates From The University Of Birmingham (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.