Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,431 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK (46597 Views)

NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview / Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by edungene7: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
In every rumor dere is an atom of truth. D most annoying part with diz afonjas is DAT Tinbu has brainwashed Dem he owns Lagos sold Dem into an alliance f slavery to d north yet dey would never agree because f crunches DAT falls frm d Alamijiris table. Most f Dem r educated illiterates. Wat is education without freedom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by orjaha(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dangote no be richest person in Nigeria,
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by biacan(f): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Flashh:
You just come first, to witness it. You will always come to have more taste of it.
tongue
Flashh:
You just come first, to witness it. You will always come to have more taste of it.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
tongue
Let me know when you are ready. wink
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
CampuChan:
I really feel for Tinubu at this difficult time. Our thoughts are with him and his family. So sad.

It's not Buhari's handwork, its d CABALS AT WORK angry
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by biacan(f): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Flashh:
Let me know when you are ready. wink
Keep waiting
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
Keep waiting
I don't wait for nothing in return.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by semyman: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
FFK is a psychiatric patient confirmed, with all the money at his disposal he made a mess of the assignment for the re election of his pay master

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by lightwind(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Guys are paying 10k for my premium account just to view my pics...... so if you're interested hit my mail....to get added to my ig
10k to view ur pix, ur a 419 nd a hungry girl...
Kiss the Truth

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by BudeYahooCom: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
mrdickhead:
that journalist hangout is just rubbish,at first I use to admire that program until recently I noticed that they choose their type of words carefully discussing certain matters and that big head babajide will always mock kanu on a slightest issue,they are just group of Yoruba hanging out.they will see black and call it white but my favorite is still that babajide sha. grin

The largeheaded babajide is one funny clown. Nothing tangible ever comes out from his useless mouth as regards the IPOB yet he thinks his opinion on IPOB must be taken. Like the zombies around here all his predictions about IPOB have failed.
I have a feeling the dolt is even here on NL. grin

Lol @ ewedu journalists hang out.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by BakireBulmaker: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
edungene7:
[s]In every rumor dere is an atom of truth. D most annoying part with diz afonjas is DAT Tinbu has brainwashed Dem he owns Lagos sold Dem into an alliance f slavery to d north yet dey would never agree because f crunches DAT falls frm d Alamijiris table. Most f Dem r educated illiterates. Wat is education without freedom?[/s]

Balderdash!

Yorubas ball anytime anyday with or without Tinubu and Buhari.

This thread https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe testifies to that.

Even then, we Yorubas are better off politically in this dispensation than GEJ's.

You had better get over GEJ's loss or die in pains. embarassed

GEJ is gone for good! grin

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by InvertedHammer: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Historical fact:

When the king goes crazy, he starts with killing the kingmakers first.

Nigerian political godfathers never learn.

//
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by koboko69: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
TVC should also be shut. The yoruba journalists there can lie for Africa.

Especially on that their journalist's hangout beer palour program where the fat headed yoruba anchor and the other ewedugerians dessiminate so much lies and swallow their own propaganda.

I remember one of them saying 'Kanu is confused, today he wants seccesion, tommorow restructuring......' and none of his fellow dumb yoruba journalists there could point out that Kanu have never propagated restructuring. Infact he is hated for his unalloyed stand for Seccesion through referendum.

Jide is from Kogi. Journalist hang out is the most trutful program ever aired on TV. Stop fooling yourself cos they destroy Kanu anytime on that program his case is mentioned. They blast Buhari when needed and praise him, same with Jonathan. Stop this folly
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Splashme: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
CampuChan:
I really feel for Tinubu at this difficult time. Our thoughts are with him and his family. So sad.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by mrdickhead: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

The largeheaded babajide is one funny clown. Nothing tangible ever comes out from his useless mouth as regards the IPOB yet he thinks his opinion on IPOB must be taken. Like the zombies around here all his predictions about IPOB have failed.
I have a feeling the dolt is even here on NL. grin

Lol @ ewedu journalist hang out.
lol how can we take his opinion serious,the nigga just hate it that kanu is popular than him that's why he can't say anything good about biafra.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by bigfish3k: 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
MasterKim:

I don't think tvc is airing in any eastern state. So how come you're watching d program?

tvc is on GOTV and dstv

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by maclatunji: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2017
uzoexcel:
maclatunji ur thoughts

Radio Continental Relaunches as MAX 102.3 Fm Lagos http://www.opinions.ng/radio-continental-relaunches-max-102-3-fm-lagos/

Kini big deal? they changed strategy and you guys are claiming they are being shutdown. Abeg find something else to be mischievous about.

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by shegra58: 3:06am On Oct 21, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Idiots all over.Why not just tune in and confirm? Children of hate so happy about this,we know where they are from.
don't mind them they'll all end up like their messiah wey be say no body know where about of him

1 Share

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 6:46am On Oct 21, 2017
Flashh:
Just go back to secondary school, for more brushing up. grin

I think I am now catching fun with me you this night.grin

Which institution produced you?
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2017
iconize:

Which institution produced you?
An institution superior to the one you went/you going right now; for you to had found my sentence a non-correct one. grin

Ass-licking leads to vanity. Divorce it, and go get something sensible to do. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by ishiamu(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2017
Justiceleague1:

villa champion,havnt u heard of live stream? grin

Aside Livestream it shows on mcl n ctl decoders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2017
Flashh:
An institution superior to the one you went/you going right now; for you to had found my sentence a non-correct one. grin

Ass-licking leads to vanity. Divorce it, and go get something sensible to do. grin

You're an idiotic illiterate. In your phantom superior Nigerian institution, you were taught to answer questions with insults?

Malnourished dumbass, what ass-licking you talking about? Lol.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2017
iconize:

You're an idiotic illiterate. In your phantom superior Nigerian institution, you were taught to answer questions with insults?

Malnourished dumbass, what ass-licking you talking about? Lol.
Stupidity can never leave you, with the stüpid ways you deduce on things.

How did you reach the conclusion the institution I went is in Nigeria? You don't know me, so don't showcase your naive self to the world to see.

With your replies, I can boldly say a cow is wiser than you.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2017
Flashh:

Stupidity can never leave you, with the stüpid ways you deduce on things.

How did you reach the conclusion the institution I went is in Nigeria? You don't know me, so don't showcase your naive self to the world to see.

With your replies, I can boldly say a cow is wiser than you.

At the emboldened, is that how to use a verb transitively? Lol.

Even without using a retinal scan, you come across as a super illiterate.

You epitomize foolishness hence, you've no reason to speak about another person being unwise.

You're the person i've searching for. I'll pummel you to stupor and leave you dazed. Lol.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2017
iconize:

At the emboldened, is that how to use a verb transitively? Lol.

Even without using a retinal scan, you come across as a super illiterate.

You epitomize foolishness hence, you've no reason to speak about another person being unwise.

You're the person i've searching for. I'll pummel you to stupor and leave you dazed. Lol.

A coward like you is a no match to me in all good aspects.

You are obviously a dimwit. Hope you can see how ignoramus you are at the bolded? Simple sentence, is very difficult for an ignorance like you to construct properly. Shame on you. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2017
Flashh:

A coward like you is a no match to me in all good aspects.

You are obviously a dimwit. Hope you can see how ignoramus you are at the bolded? Simple sentence, is very difficult for an ignorance like you to construct properly. Shame on you. grin

Any person with an IQ of 40, definitely will know that, it was a case of omission. However, can you compare that with your numerous grammatical errors? lol.

At the first emboldened, lol, you were not taught that ignoramus is noun?

At the second emboldened, I really want to know the institution that produced this odious schmuck. After spending years in school, you still don't know how and when to use a verb or a noun.

Lol, you deserve to die. You're virtually useless in all ramifications.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2017
iconize:

Any person with an IQ of 40, definitely will know that, it was a case of omission. However, can you compare that with your numerous grammatical errors? lol.

At the first emboldened, lol, you were not taught that ignoramus is noun?

At the second emboldened, I really want to know the institution that produced this odious schmuck. After spending years in school, you still don't know how and when to use a verb or a noun.

Lol, you deserve to die. You're virtually useless in all ramifications.

You're the person i've searching for.
What hogwash are you telling me? The fúck is wrong with your asshóle? Who the fück in the world makes a sentence like this? How stüpid can you be, for you to find it difficult to admit you goofed? How dumb can you be to bold something which isn't wrong? Hiding under grammatical error, to had typed "I" as "i" in return. Ignorance is eating you up. shocked

Go for medical checkup on your brain, it must have been transplanted for that of a cow.

You are as useless as your shít. Goat head.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2017
Flashh:

[s]What hogwash are you telling me? The fúck is wrong with your asshóle? Who the fück in the world makes a sentence like this? How stüpid can you be, for you to find it difficult to admit you goofed? How dumb can you be to bold something which isn't wrong? Hiding under grammatical error, to had typed "I" as "i" in return. Ignorance is eating you up. shocked[/s]

Go for medical checkup on your brain, it must have been transplanted for that of a cow.

You are as useless as your shít. Goat head.[/i]

Are you raving mad or you're just dumb. Either way, you're a crass waste of space.

You're a moronic dumbass suffering from intellect-myopia. Lol.

A malnourished idiot who doesn't know that ignoramus is a noun and ignorance is a noun too, is mouthing off. You speak of ignorance, even as you don't understand its simplest meaning.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2017
iconize:

Are you raving mad or you're just dumb. Either way, you're a crass waste of space.

You're a moronic dumbass suffering from intellect-myopia. Lol.

A malnourished idiot who doesn't know that ignoramus is a noun and ignorance is a noun too, is mouthing off. You speak of ignorance, even as you don't understand its simplest meaning.

C'mon Mr stüpid. What are you typing? Did you study English at all? Off course No!

You can't keeps on being stupid like this, then expect your family and generation to be proud of you.

Your are as baseless and pointless as you were in secondary school. Don't you have vision for improving yourself, while remaining stagnant as a oaf?

Now, I can see, you are down to the bottom of IQ.

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Is this the end of Tinubu aka jagaban.......

Is this how his political career is gradually coming to an end?

Two years of silence.......Ewuuuuuu

Nwoke na ife.......

Dike anaaa.......

Is not easy for him this period.....

Anyway my condolences are with him and the yoruba people for betraying us to vote Buhari........they are seeing the consequences.........

Is well.......according to one yoruba pastor......Adeboye....he said “All is well ends well”

Is this how Buhari gradually retires tinube from active politics.....

I pray the crocodile will not smile in his house soon....
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Flashh:
C'mon Mr stüpid. What are you typing? Did you study English at all? Off course No!

You can't keeps on being stupid like this, then expect your family and generation to be proud of you.

Your are as baseless and pointless as you were in secondary school. Don't you have vision for improving yourself, while remaining stagnant as a oaf?

Now, I can see, you are down to the bottom of IQ.

Your illiteracy if measured in megawatts, will definitely blow up the world.

At the emboldebed, your written English is as ugly as your malnourished face. Apparently, you can't make an error-free sentence, even if you were given another chance.

Now, you're trying to copy from my book of lexica? Lol. You're utterly dumb, and so will you be for years.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Splashme: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
I thought they shot tinubu it would have been better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.