Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK (46581 Views)

NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview / Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
[s]
Habbatically:
Not English. But language for mad dogs like you. Bark bark bark dogiho. Mad dog.
[/s]

Your brother, Flashh, is the only person that can understand the never-ending gibberish - you write. grin grin

I am supporting because I hate mad dogs like you. If you didn't mind you lane, I will just be looking at the both of you. But you came to me has s mad dog. So imma go let you know mad dog like you will never know peace. Bring your barking back. I will keep replying your madness. Mad dog.

From your bark we can see
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Habbatically, which institution produced you? grin grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:
[s][/s]

Your brother, Fla shh, is the only person that can understand the never-ending gibberish - you write. grin grin

Flash is not my brother, I don't know him. But I know you as a village mad dog. grin

[/quote]
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:
Habba tically, which institution produced you? grin grin
Mad question from a mad dog. Village mad dog. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Habbatically:
I am supporting because I hate mad dogs like you. If you didn't mind you lane, I will just be looking at the both of you. But you came to me has s mad dog. So imma go let you know mad dog like you will never know peace. Bring your barking back. I will keep replying your madness. Mad dog.
That dumb ass is a nitwit. I know how to suffer fools like the fággot. I don't need your support.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

My parents are waiting money on me? Loool. Dumbo.

You think using your other moniker will save your illiterate-ass? loool. Get ready for your waterloo today.

Scum, is this what you call a grammatical error emboldbned? loool, you're full of baloney.

Any person with an IQ of 40, will sure know - that was a mistake coming from the keyboard not a mistake coming from the brain. I'll make a compilation of your numerous blunders.

Now, you tryna run amock with your other moniker. Man, I'll cut your brains off, loool. Your illiteracy has no remedy, but I'll break the jinx. You must learn today.
Dáft as usual. If you can't fathom the "the word your parents are waiting for money you", then ignorance is your birthright.

I said so, because your parents are poor, looking for money to send you back to school.

If you derives joy in being a fággot, don't worry bitçh; I will get you a dildó that you will shove in your bítchy gág âss.

I have gotten details about you, I will expose your áss to Nairalanders soon. Dare me, then see how I will expose your áss.

Dimwit, show me where that bold word is, and the meaning in the dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

Your brother, Fla shh, is the only person that can understand the never-ending gibberish - you write. grin grin
Doesn't change the fact that you are mad dog. Bark for me village bingo. grin

[/quote]
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
Flashh:

Dáft as usual. If you can't fathom the "the word your parents are waiting for money you", then ignorance is your birthright.

I said so, because your parents are poor, looking for money to send you back to school.

If you derives joy in being a fággot, don't worry bitçh; I will get you a dildó that you will shove in your bítchy gág âss.

I have gotten details about you, I will expose your áss to Nairalanders soon. Dare me, then see how I will expose your áss.

Iconize he is a mad village dog. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Flashh:

You're a moronic serial rapist, and a dysfunctional lunatic just like your brother habbatically, loool.

Imbecilic dumbo, here you've it - make me understand.

Your parents are waiting money on your education

What details of your god, do you've? You're utterly dumb.

You've been pummeled to stupor so, I can understand why you're speaking gibberish about having details of your god, loool. grin grin grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Habbatically the infamous serial rapist, the feds are gonna be having a stakeout in your neighborhood. grin grin grin

Flashh, your brother will be doing life behind bars soon. grin grin grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

You're a moronic serial rapist, and a dysfunctional lunatic just like your brother habb atically, loool.

You've been pummeled to stupor so, I can understand why you're speaking gibberish about having details of your god, loool. grin grin grin
You are still the mad dog you are. Idiotic mad dog. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:
Hab batically the infamous serial rapist, the feds are gonna be having a stakeout in your neighborhood. grin grin grin

Fl ashh, your brother will be doing life behind bars soon. grin grin grin
Mad dog. How are you? How is your madness going on? Bastard. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:
Habbat_ically the infamous serial rapist,[b] the feds [/b]are gonna be having a stakeout in your neighborhood. grin grin grin

Fla_shh, your brother will be doing life behind bars soon. grin grin grin
You just proved to be an ignorant baboon.

You are more daft than expected. You can "feds" on your fâggot áss. Dumbo.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

You're a moronic serial rapist, and a dysfunctional lunatic just like your brother habbatically, loool.

Your stupidity is getting out of hands. If you can't show me the word "emboldibed", you are more stupid than a dog. grincheesy

I tempted to ask this: should I give you screenshots of how I got to know and expose your áss? Yes/No? gringrin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Habbatically:

Iconize he is a mad village dog. grin
Not just a mad dog. A fâggot one for that matter. He's as stupíd as a dog.

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Flashh:

Your stupidity is getting out of hands. If you can't show me the word "emboldibed", you are more stupid than a dog. grincheesy

I tempted to ask this: should I give you screenshots of how I got to know and expose your áss? Yes/No? gringrin

You're a stark illiterate with an IQ of 10. Can you make an error-free sentence, if even you were given a second chance? grin grin grin

Dumbo, do you need to sign a paper before you show us the details of your god - you claim to have? A stark illiterate can't have details of his god.

Obviously, you think I live in the same cesspit with you. You must outta your damn mind, loooool.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

You're a stark illiterate with an IQ of 10. Can you make an error-free sentence, if even you were given a second chance? grin grin grin

Dumbo, do you need to sign a paper before you show us the details of your god - you claim to have? A stark illiterate can't have details of his god.

Obviously, you think I live in the same cesspit with you. You must outta your damn mind, loooool.
Cock head. You keeps repeating same búllshit all over your stúpid self.

I asked you a simple question, it is a Yes/No thing.[/i]
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Flashh:
You just proved to be an ignorant baboon.

You are more daft than expected. You can "feds" on your fâggot áss. Dumbo.

You're an imbecilic dumbo. Looool.

You're grasping at straws. Anyway, I don't expect a dumbass that writes with a Yoruba accent to understand even the simplest meaning of feds. grin grin grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Flashh:
Cock head. You keeps repeating same búllshit all over your stúpid self.

I asked you a simple question, it is a Yes/No thing.[/i]

Loool, another blunder - yoh!

Man, I keeps asking you to reveal the details, lool.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

Loool, another blunder - yoh!

Man, I keeps asking you to reveal the details, lool.
Wow! You can carry award at ignorance for Africa. shocked

You don't know when they say "one keeps on doing same thing"?

You are even getting dumber than you were before.

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Flashh:
Wow! You can carry award at ignorance for Africa. shocked

You don't know when they say "one keeps on doing same thing"?

You are even getting dumber than you were before.

Show us when they say it. You're the dumbest person to walk on the earth's surface.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

Show us when they say it. You're the dumbest person to walk on the earth's surface.
You are obviously a frustrated coward. You stupidity keeps me wondering if you have the ability to think like a sane person.

Your ignorance will always dwarf the Empire State Building.

Despite how stúpid people are many on this forum, you takes the lead in stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

This idiot go still dey yarn dust. Mad dog iconize.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2017
Flashh:
Yiubare obviously a frustrated coward. You stupidity keeps me wondering if you have the ability to think like a sane person.

Your ignorance will always dwarf the Empire State Building.

Despite how stúpid people all many on the forum, you take the lead in stupidity.

You're a moronic illiterate. You thought I won't notice your never-ending blunders even if, you modified them? grin grin

At the emboldened, what language is that?loool.
Naija has no future. Loool.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 7:20am On Oct 23, 2017
Flashh, the super illiterate. Show us, show us when they say it. Stark illiterate! grin grin grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2017
Habbatically the incestuous serial rapist, you think we don't know you had canal knowledge of your sister? grin grin grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2017
iconize:
Habb atically the incestuous serial rapist, you think we don't know you had canal knowledge of your sister? grin grin grin
I raped your harlot mother right?

You will still remain the mad dog we all know you as. Iconize, you are a slowpoke. Mad doggy doggy. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2017
Iconize or iconshit you calls yourself. You are always a mad dog and will always remain a slowpoke.grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2017
Iconize, let's continue today again, then let the world know how jobless you are.

Mad village dog. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
iconize:

You're a moronic illiterate. You thought I won't notice your never-ending blunders even if, you modified them? grin grin

At the emboldened, what language is that?loool.
Naija has no future. Loool.
I was too busy yesterday to come on here to give your stupidity the attention you needs.

Have you noticed, that's a lot of stupidity afoot you?

You becoming more stúpid than expected. You, trying to sound smart is obviously exposing your foolishness.

Doesn't make you smarter than a dog or wiser than a cow. Shame you on!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Dh77RdRj6S8/UweZV9Kpa5I/AAAAAAAAAdo/ePvquuaz7gw/s1600/66zgi.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
iconize:
Flash_h, the super illiterate. Show us, show us when they say it. Stark illiterate! grin grin grin
Fággot, even if they open your skull and put intellectual into it; it will never get ignorance off your skull.

Even if they give you intellectual pills to cure off your ignorance; it will never cure your ignorance, nor make you close to me in every good/great aspects.

Dumb orangutan.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Habbatically:
Iconize or iconshit you calls yourself. You are always a mad dog and will always remain a slowpoke.grin
The orangutan is a very foolish one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Are Hungry, Go To The Farm - President Buhari Tells Nigerians / Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.