Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK (46595 Views)

NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview / Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
iconize:

Your illiteracy if measured in megawatts, will definitely blow up the world.
Wow! Typed by an ignorant twát, who couldn't construct simple sentences well. I will keep saying it to you dumb ass. A cow is smarter than you.

At the emboldebed, your written English is as ugly as your malnourished face. Apparently, you can't make an error-free sentence, even if you were given another chance.
Lol. Says a foolish boy who isn't bold enough to upload his picture. You keeps on mentioning the word "malnourished" as if you just came across such word today. Only does by dimwits anyway. I am not surprised.

Upload your ugly fat hippopotamus face, or you shove it back in your díck mouth.

Hope you can see how your ignorance dwarfs the Empire State building? You couldn't spell a simple common word correctly. Oh, I see. Only those who had award in ignorance uses "emboldebed" instead of "embolden".

Now, you're trying to copy from my book of lexica? LOL. You're utterly dumb, and so will you be for years.
Copy what book? Who the fûck wrote that? That person must be a lizard.

Punk ąss.

3 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 12:38am On Oct 22, 2017
Flashh:
Wow! Typed by an ignorant twát, who couldn't construct simple sentences well. I will keep saying it to you dumb ass. A cow is smarter than you.

Lol. Says a foolish boy who isn't bold enough to upload his picture. You keeps on mentioning the word "malnourished" as if you just came across such word today. Only does by dimwits anyway. I am not surprised.

Upload your ugly fat hippopotamus face, or you shove it back in your díck mouth.

Hope you can see how your ignorance dwarfs the Empire State building? You couldn't spell a simple common word correctly. Oh, I see. Only those who had award in ignorance uses "emboldebed" instead of "embolden".

Copy what book? Who the fûck wrote that? That person must be a lizard.

Punk ąss.

"Only does by dimwits" man, your replies are always error-ridden and also devoid of an iota of intelligence.

Your name defines you completely. Your intelligence FLASHES, while your illiterate stays shining.

Coming at me, will put you in constant jeopardy. For the records, i take no prisioners. I slaughter incorrigble fools for free.

Oh, good thing, you've learned that ignorance is a noun and ignorant, an adjective.

Anyway, you'll pay me for all the works. I don't teach moronic loafers for free.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 1:54am On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

"Only does by dimwits" man, your replies are always error-ridden and also devoid of an iota of intelligence.

Your name defines you completely. Your intelligence FLASHES, while your illiterate stays shining.

Coming at me, will put you in constant jeopardy. For the records, i take no prisioners. I slaughter incorrigble fools for free.

Oh, good thing, you've learned that ignorance is a noun and ignorant, an adjective.

Anyway, you'll pay me for all the works. I don't teach moronic loafers for free.
I have been reading both of you comments since, I will tell you, you don't have anything to back your errors. He got your errors on different angles, still you go still dey form mumu strong head.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

[s]"Only does by dimwits" man, your replies are always error-ridden and also devoid of an iota of intelligence.

Coming at me, will put you in constant jeopardy. For the records, [b] i [/b]take no prisioners. I slaughter incorrigble fools for free.

[/s]
As usual, another búllshit!

Why are you such a dumb nitwit? You made a huge error, I showed you, just because you lack the ability to spell words correctly. But a goat like, find it difficult to agree how drenched you are in ignorance.

Your parents are waiting money on your education, because I believe you are a secondary school drop out.

You wan to get paid for advertising your ignorance? No, we don't pay dimwits like you. Maybe you might get paid at what you do best(ass licker).

Let me brush up your ignorance once more. There is no where in the world "I" starts with a small letter.

Deranged brain.

2 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2017
Habbatically:

I have been reading both of you comments since, I will tell you, you don't have anything to back your errors. He got your errors on different angles, still you go still dey form mumu strong head.

You're a moronic idiot. Point out the errors or shut up.

Oh, flashh, is this your second moniker? Loool.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

Oh, flash_h, is this your second moniker? Loool.
If you want to showcase your stupidity to others, get me off it, or you get burnt.

Lol. The idiot is still asking someone to point out is errors, when it obvious to the world.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Flashh:

As usual, another búllshit!

Why are you such a dumb nitwit? You made a huge error, I showed you, just because you lack the ability to spell words correctly. But a goat like, find it difficult to agree how drenched you are in ignorance.

Your parents are waiting money on your education, because I believe you are a secondary school drop out.

You wan to get paid for advertising your ignorance? No, we don't pay dimwits like you. Maybe you might get paid at what you do best(ass licker).

Let me brush up your ignorance once more. There is no where in the world "I" starts with a small letter.

Deranged brain.

My parents are waiting money on me? Loool. Dumbo.

You think using your other moniker will save your illiterate-ass? loool. Get ready for your waterloo today.

Scum, is this what you call a grammatical error emboldbned? loool, you're full of baloney.

Any person with an IQ of 40, will sure know - that was a mistake coming from the keyboard not a mistake coming from the brain. I'll make a compilation of your numerous blunders.

Now, you tryna run amock with your other moniker. Man, I'll cut your brains off, loool. Your illiteracy has no remedy, but I'll break the jinx. You must learn today.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2017
Flashh, loool, your brother is a serial rapist and an illiterate just like you. Loool.

Habbatically:
You getting a real man is only in your dream.

Make I fvck you first na.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

Oh, flas hh, is this your second moniker? Loool.
Fool, if you don't have sense, try borrow one.

No be only flash na Superman. Nkita.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:
Fla shh, loool, your brother is a serial rapist and an illiterate just like you. Loool.

How come you got this mad and jobless? Sorry!
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Habbatically:
How come you got this mad and jobless? Sorry!

You're an odious thief and a serial rapist. You think we don't know? grin grin grin

The feds will soon blackball you and your idiotic brother - Flashh.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2017

Habbatically the serial rapist. grin grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Flashh:
[i]If you want to showcase your stupidity to others, get me off it, or you get burnt.

Lol. The idiot is still asking someone to point out is errors,when it obvious to the world.

It's now apparent. You're writing with a Yoruba accent. grin grin
This mooron, thinks "is" is the same as "his". Your idiocy is glaring.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

You're an odious thief and a serial rapist. You think we don't know? grin grin grin

The feds will soon blackball you and your idiotic brother - Fla shh.
If you think I am a rapist bring your harlot girlfriend let me rape her. Mad dog. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Habbatically:
If you think I am a rapist bring your harlot girlfriend let me rape her. Mad dog. grin

You're an infamous serial rapist. You even consigned my claim. grin grin grin

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

You're an infamous serial rapist. You even consigned my claim. grin grin grin

Mad dog, bring her first. iconize the village mad boy. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

You're a dumbass. So to your asinine brain, wikipedia is a reliable source of information?
This village mad dog can't stop this madness. You are cursed by your village people. Bark let me hear you. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize, as a mad dog you are, you will never know peace in your life. I want to hear you bark again. Bastard. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Habbatically:
Mad dog, bring her first. iconize the village mad boy. grin

You're an imbecilic dullard and an incestuous serial rapist. You think we don't know how you go, trying to lure girls, so you can have canal knowledge of them? grin grin grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Habbatically:
iconize, as a mad dog you are, you will never know peace in your life. I want to hear you bark again. Bastard. grin

You're an incestuous rapist! Have you known peace since you raped your sister? grin grin grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

You're an incestuous rapist! Have you known peace since you raped your sister? grin grin grin
If being a rapist can make be peace, good. But a village mad dog like iconize will ever be a mad dog and will never know peace. Bark again. Mad dog. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

You're an imbecilic dullard and an incestuous serial rapist. You think we don't know how you go, trying to lure girls, so you can have canal knowledge of them? grin grin grin
iconize mad dog, iconize mad dog. It shall never be well with your generation. This mad dog don't need to live around people. You are a disgrace to dogs.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Habbatically:
If being a rapist can make be peace, good. But a village mad dog like iconize will ever be a mad dog and will never know peace. Bark again. Mad dog. grin

You're an incestuous rapist hence, you can never know peace. You're enjoying no peace, not even the slightestgrin grin grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
[s]
Habbatically:
iconize mad dog, iconize mad dog. It shall never be well with your generation. This mad dog don't need to live around people. You are a disgrace to dogs.
[/s]

I can see you're dazed. You've been pummeled to stupor just like your brother Flashh. grin grin

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

You're an incestuous rapist hence, you can never know peace. You're enjoying no peace, not even the slightestgrin grin grin
I am enjoying peace mad dog. From your bark we can see how sorrow has ruined your life. Village iconize mad dog. grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

I can see you're dazed. You've been pummeled to stupor just like your brother Flashh.

[img,]http://www.fightpicks.com/.a/6a00df35230a9788340133f1e4fed4970b-800wi[/img]
I am supporting because I hate mad dogs like you. If you didn't mind you lane, I will just be looking at the both of you. But you came to me has s mad dog. So imma go let you know mad dog like you will never know peace. Bring your barking back. I will keep replying your madness. Mad dog.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Iconize, you are a homeless mad dog.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Habbatically:
I am enjoying peace mad dog. From your bark we can see how sorrow has ruined your life. Village iconize mad dog. grin

Lool, you're dazed. You're enjoying psuedo-peace. grin grin

You've been pummeled to stupor.

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
[s]
Habbatically:
I am supporting because I hate mad dogs like you. If you didn't mind you lane, I will just be looking at the both of you. But you came to me has s mad dog. So imma go let you know mad dog like you will never know peace. Bring your barking back. I will keep replying your madness. Mad dog.
[/s]

You're a moronic illiterate and an incestuous rapist.

If you must chat to me, chat to me in English and I don't understand animal language.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

Lool, you're dazed. You're enjoying psuedo-peace. grin grin

You've been pummeled to stupor.
You are a mad dog. You can't read and understand. You are improving in your barking. I want to hear you louder. Mad dog.grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Habbatically: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
iconize:

You're a moronic illiterate and an incestuous rapist.

You must chat to me, chat to me in English and I don't understand animal language.
Not English. But language for mad dogs like you. Bark bark bark dogiho. Mad dog.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by iconize(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
[s]
Habbatically:
You are a mad dog. You can't read and understand. You are improving in your barking. I want to hear you louder. Mad dog.grin
[/s]

You're pained. However, your pummeling will not end until you learn, loool.

Only stark illiterates like your brother, Flashh, will understand this gibberish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose / Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.