Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK (46586 Views)

NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview / Lai Mohammed Denies Ordering NBC To Suspend BBNaija / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rubbish. Radio continental wey I just tune to or Which one
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
MasterKim:

I don't think tvc is airing in any eastern state. So how come you're watching d program?

Are u ad sir?
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by ivolt: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
TVC should also be shut. The yoruba journalists there can lie for Africa.

Especially on that their journalist's hangout beer palour program where the fat headed yoruba anchor and the other ewedugerians dessiminate so much lies and swallow their own propaganda.

I remember one of them saying 'Kanu is confused, today he wants seccesion, tommorow restructuring......' and none of his fellow dumb yoruba journalists there could point out that Kanu have [/b]never propagated restructuring. Infact he is hated for his unalloyed stand for [b]Seccesion through referendum.

Another semi-literate on the loose.
You should have typed in your native language.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Idiots all over.Why not just tune in and confirm? Children of hate so happy about this,we know where they are from.

Tinubu and the children of ate come from the same region nah.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
TimeManager:
Common sense demands you tune into the station for confirmation.
The station is up and running. Don't be dumb.

Truth is talking!

Pls tune yours first.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
CampuChan:
I really feel for Tinubu at this difficult time. Our thoughts are with him and his family. So sad.

Pls tinubu brought it upon himself, there's no need to cry for him.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ipin aise ni o pa alaroka.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by billyG(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
did d wailers not said why has pmb not dealth with apc's:tinubu,atiku,saraki that they are also corrupt?why are dey wailing now?

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Codims82(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
That sounds him right. When he impose a demented old brain to pilot the affairs of the nation of over 180million people, what was he thinking? With this, next time he will learn to do things right. Imagine the way his name is gradually fading away. Disgrace from all angles. The Almighty jagaban of Africa. Abeg dnt fill bad, na change way u bring.

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
MasterKim:

I don't think tvc is airing in any eastern state. So how come you're watching d program?
Satellite,that Babajide is tinubu and Buhari asslicker,very bias

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Codims82(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Pls tinubu brought it upon himself, there's no need to cry for him.
confirm, he deserves it. Sounds him right

2 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by billyG(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
CampuChan:
Just saw this on twitter and it's so sad. Anyway our thoughts are with him and his family at this difficult time.

Buhari Is Devouring His Own Children, Going After Tinubu, Atiku, Others - FFK

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/921347262176989186
who pay this man for all this hate speeches cnt he write something +.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Codims82(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
HITTED:
IPOB is a terrorist group

Nnamdi Conwu is the leader of pigs

God bless Nigeria!

God bless APC!

Sai baba! sad
I pity your parents.

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by philGeo(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
CampuChan:
I really feel for Tinubu at this difficult time. Our thoughts are with him and his family. So sad.
He never die oh.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Tonason: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
I don't want to say anything now, to avoid hate speech.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
I hear Radio Continental is rebranding. So the old is gone to usher in the new.

The brand was dead. So it's better people believe the newest station dem go hear on radio is a 'brand new' station. wink
Tinubu's station is still intact..... Una no hear am so from me.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Olulinks(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
TVC should also be shut. The yoruba journalists there can lie for Africa.

Especially on that their journalist's hangout beer palour program where the fat headed yoruba anchor and the other ewedugerians dessiminate so much lies and swallow their own propaganda.

I remember one of them saying 'Kanu is confused, today he wants seccesion, tommorow restructuring......' and none of his fellow dumb yoruba journalists there could point out that Kanu have never propagated restructuring. Infact he is hated for his unalloyed stand for Seccesion through referendum.

Tell us where Kanu dey then we will listen to you.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by msylva2147(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Don't quote me again with your eyes like popcorn
but he is saying the truth na.

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Afamed: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
FFK and Wailers have one thing in Common; Lies and deceit.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by thunderbabs: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
I laff in Hausa...... grin
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
if this report is true then my dear president is making the worst mistake. .you can't bite the fingers that feed u....one thing the president forgets is that the APC is an alliance of political parties formed to wrestle powder from the PEP in 2015. .some groups like the AC , APGA factions etc may decide to pull out and that will be the end,.,. .
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by belindar: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
I bet you if Buhari tried to mess up with Tinubu , Buhari will be roast within days. Remember Tinubu is a politician unlike Buhari. Quote me
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by U2077(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Something is definitely wrong
Radio continental officially becomes Max FM by 9pm tonight
All from nowhere
Blasting only music d past two hours or so
No OAP(mark the soldier) I suppose
God help us all survive Mr Buhari
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by CrtlAltDel: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
truth is talking
truth is mine
Azeezabubakar1 headhunter1… ..now Bobrisky….. This your new female moniker ehn grin grin

1 Like

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by nutigal: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
U2077:
Something is definitely wrong
Radio continental officially becomes Max FM by 9pm tonight
All from nowhere
Blasting only music d past two hours or so
No OAP(mark the soldier) I suppose
God help us all survive Mr Buhari

Nothing is wrong. It is Because they are all off to the relaunch of Radio Continental as Max fm.
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by AK481(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
afonjas be like....

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by mpowa(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
RZArecta:
I said this just a few days ago, seems the battle has started cool
Which Buhari? Who is Buhari crushing? You peep just they overhype the old man. How many pdp thieves with clear evidence of corruption as he crushed? Now he wants to crush Jagaban. How?
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by centboy123456(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
CampuChan:
By weekend expect EFCC to find #1bil under his bed.

Dis guy u no well at all lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by Flashh: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

I hope you you have 8inches
You just come first, to witness it. You will always come to have more taste of it.

2 Likes

Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by masterpiece86: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Believe FFK at your own peril. He always spread fake news. If NBC didn't shut down AIT with all its unethical broadcasting before, during and after 2015 general elections is it an objective media house like TVC that they will shut down...??

I Don't believe this news
Re: NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK by IgedeBushBoy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
If he doesn't do it you guys will scream witch hunt. Confused lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya' / Xerona Duke Performing At Niyola’s Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.