Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (40981 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Toshiba49ja(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mznaett !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Mznaett: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Toshiba49ja:
Yes o, Thanks. Care to visit kwara?

Uwc...
Hmmm... My dad won't let me go out o wink

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Mznaett: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Toshiba49ja:
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mznaett !!!!

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao.........now you wanna put me on da spot light bah cheesy

okay i promise, when next you call no lady would answer it......................i'm waiting tongue
Okay.cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Toshiba49ja(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mznaett:

Uwc...

Hmmm... My dad won't let me go out o wink

Lol grin
Is u a kid (in jenifa's voice)
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by hanassholesolo: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
addictiv:
Lambert... grin

Your name starts with "M" and ends with "A"
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Peachess(f): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mine is in DP

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Mznaett: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Lol grin Is u a kid (in jenifa's voice)
Maybe o sad
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by addictiv(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Your name starts with "M" and ends with "A"
No Sir... cool
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by hanassholesolo: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
addictiv:

No Sir... cool

You definitely look like a dude in my sec school called Mayowa or something
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Toshiba49ja(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mznaett:

Maybe o sad
Hmmm �
Omo dardee grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by addictiv(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
hanassholesolo:

You definitely look like a dude in my sec school called Mayowa or something
lol...I am definitely not your guy. yeah a lot of persons look like me...check out mayorall on NL. He may be your guy.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Afamjudeoffor(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Doing this for fun.

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Efostick(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
under 10 grin
Not bad

Meh
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Veraatabeh(f): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2017
Maxi112:
To you?
nd so
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by newslifeop: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2017
Oh
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by SuffKid(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2017
Rate�

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by mrcrabs(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2017
agrovick:

O**s* shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your father gringringrin

grin. send me a pm.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2017
Lobatan undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by makydebbie(f): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
damn, would really love to upload mine so makydebbie would know how handsome her bobo looks...but for the past two years some people have been looking for me to slain, don't wanna aid them in their search... nice pics so far from you all that uploaded
Oya baby what are you waiting for now that I'm here? kiss
Let's make them jealous jare. tongue
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Oya baby what are you waiting for now that I'm here? kiss
Let's make them jealous jare. tongue

my sunshine where have you been?
you just left me hanging

undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by makydebbie(f): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

my sunshine where have you been?
you just left me hanging

undecided
No vex, your sunshine has been hustling. cry
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
No vex, your sunshine has been hustling. cry

if that is the case you're pardoned cool I love a hustling woman

any Sunday rice for me?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by makydebbie(f): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

if that is the case you're pardoned cool I love a hustling woman

any Sunday rice for me?
Noooo, I don't like cooking. KFC will do. kiss
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Noooo, I don't like cooking. KFC will do. kiss

I'm coming baby lemme order an uber, this outing is gonna be 100% blazing
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by makydebbie(f): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

I'm coming baby lemme order an uber, this outing is gonna be 100% blazing
Yippee! Lemme look sexy. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.