Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (42379 Views)

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by onward4life(m): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2017
richybankx:
nigga just won the most bizarre stuff done fr love in my opinion.. Bro like seriously... Anyway bitch got no joy bro..

Nigg that shii got me playing Eminem's songs

About Killing B chills and dumping the Body @a cops house!

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2017
[
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by stellytwinkle(f): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nymeria247:

Seriously! When the fire alarm went off they all ran out of the house and I was out there with my arms stretched wide to accommodate my little sweetling!
brother lienus! I hail oooh!
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nymeria247(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
stellytwinkle:
brother lienus! I hail oooh!

Dear Sister, it's entirely true o. Don't tell me you have never cooked, washed, scrubbed, toiled, laboured and then been screwed by a guy you thought was madly in love with you until he ran away with your not so pretty friend shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

If I try that!!!! I always be the first to reach out........Maybe I need to hold on a little longer. Thanks for the advice tho.

She is not yours...

Forget about her

And move ahead!
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by francesawesome(f): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
BenShammer:
This is hilarious. Love makes us do stupid things. I suppose the most bizarre thing I ever did out of love was try to change myself to please someone that didn't want to be with me. Better to settle for someone you don't love but is crazy about you, than make a fool of yourself for someone that doesn't think you're good enough for them.
guy/girl, it can be very frustrating if you Iive without someone you don't love. You'll regret it for the rest of your life. I'm talking from experience. Even if your partner is crazy about you, everything he/she does won't please you at all

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Alezy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
gidzbobby:

Yeah Yeah!!! How do you feel after typing that Better right ? Now walk away.
guy....this is probably the best reply ever on NL
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by kachiz(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
motun2017:
Cooked every weekend for him and his hungry friends,when i say cook i mean varieties ranging from rice to yam to efo riro etc etc abeg. i was doing housechores lik im his housemaid, arrange his wardrobe, wash plates. idiot boi. may Thunder fire ur left balls whereever you are now.mtcheew

grin grin grin
I apologize on behalf of all those who have wronged you.

And yes, I found what I went looking for
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by motun2017(f): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
kachiz:

grin grin grin I apologize on behalf of all those who have wronged you.
And yes, I found what I went looking for
wink
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
B
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by placeofallure(f): 2:15am On Oct 21, 2017
onward4life:
Begging her to forgive me! Because I caught her cheating!!

I once made a guy do this. That was the first time I'd see a grown man shed tears. He cried like a baby but I wasn't moved. No regrets for not reconsidering anyway.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by francesawesome(f): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2017
placeofallure:

I once made a guy do this. That was the first time I'd see a grown man shed tears. He cried like a baby but I wasn't moved. No regrets for not reconsidering anyway.
And you are proud to say this. Law of karma always fall on people like you

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by prestige2013: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
boujeeassnigga:
I loved her so Much that I couldn't even fvck her. Crazy right?

I hv experienced that too, i tot i was keeping her not knowing i was preparing her for p*ssyhunters.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by placeofallure(f): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
francesawesome:
And you are proud to say this. Law of karma always fall on people like you

Back to sender!
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
francesawesome:
guy/girl, it can be very frustrating if you Iive without someone you don't love. You'll regret it for the rest of your life. I'm talking from experience. Even if your partner is crazy about you, everything he/she does won't please you at all
I guess you have a point

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by EmpressT(f): 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
That's a double lie. Do you know what it means? :>
blezzymoore:
Sucking her pussy when she is menstruating
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by voyy: 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
motun2017:
Cooked every weekend for him and his hungry friends,when i say cook i mean varieties ranging from rice to yam to efo riro etc etc abeg. i was doing housechores lik im his housemaid, arrange his wardrobe, wash plates. idiot boi. may Thunder fire ur left balls whereever you are now.mtcheew

as u fine reach, u turn urself to house maid 4 some1 who is still ur bf.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by motun2017(f): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
voyy:

as u fine reach, u turn urself to house maid 4 some1 who is still ur bf.
was naive then nau but not anymore
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by voyy: 3:58am On Oct 22, 2017
motun2017:
was naive then nau but not anymore

plz be naive with me na, i nid some1 to wash my cloths .... baby girl i mean just clothes
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by valkaka(m): 4:16am On Oct 22, 2017
I'd do anything for love, but I won't do that.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 22, 2017
G
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 22, 2017
Dating a guy who don't know how to respect his woman.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by motun2017(f): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2017
voyy:

plz be naive with me na, i nid some1 to wash my cloths .... baby girl i mean just clothes
lmao
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2017
B
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by kenex4ever(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2017
gidzbobby:
allowing my girl (ex) go visit her ex, cus I trusted her so much and was crazy abt her then... I always granted her request even if it was dumb.
Only for her to go fvcking the niggar that same day... She told me when her conscience couldn't take it anymore...
Her line:"Babe, I have a confession"
Very unmanly of u.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2017
BenShammer:
Right, since the notion of a girl not comparing a guy to her male friends and exes is so outlandish
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
[quote au

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

10 Lies Women Tell Men! / 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. / Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.