Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Advice Me: I Am Dating But Attracted To Two Other Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Am Dating But Attracted To Two Other Guys (786 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: I Am Dating But Attracted To Two Other Guys by PenAStory: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
https://penastory.com/2017/10/19/advice-me-i-am-dating-but-attracted-to-two-other-men/

Dear Readers,

It is with immense pleasure that I will like to inform you that PenAStory’s Tell Tale Thursday is back. I sincerely apologise for the long absence and hope that you have all been doing well since the category has been inactive. We are kick starting this category with the love relationship of Natasha. Kindly read her dilemma below and drop your mature advice.

My name is Natasha and I am twenty-three years old. I am currently a youth corper in Niger state. I was formerly based in Lagos before youth service took me to Niger state. While I was in Lagos state, I was in a relationship with a guy who later turned out to be unserious because he wasn’t giving me attention. I had to cut off our relationship when he was always giving me one excuse or the other about being busy. His lack of communication or physical presence for months made me realize being with him was a waste of my time. However, he isn’t the reason I am seeking for advice as I am sure I am done with that part of my life.

My dilemma is that prior to starting my youth service, a friend of mine shared my contact with a guy who is based in Niger state and we got talking. We connected a lot as friends and when I finally came over to Niger, we met in person. There is a mutual attraction between us and he asked me to be his girlfriend. I have been single for about five months and I really like this dude whom I have been talking to for about two months now so I agreed to be his girlfriend. However, there are these other guys who are interested in me and my fear is that I may actually like one of them better than my current boyfriend. One of the other guys has a girlfriend and I don’t want to ruin his relationship or be tagged a boyfriend snatcher so I am fighting very hard to stay away from him. The other guy interested in me knows I have a boyfriend but is still interested in me.

I really love my current boyfriend but I can’t help feeling these other attractions. Please advise me on what I can do to avoid cheating or ruining a good relationship. I am looking forward to getting your advice.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems except otherwise requested and we advise that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

Get updates on our posts by joining our BBM Channel via C00396EEB

Source: PenAStory - www.penastory.com[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Advice Me: I Am Dating But Attracted To Two Other Guys by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Interesting Thursday story.
Re: Advice Me: I Am Dating But Attracted To Two Other Guys by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin

Whoever that girl is..Pls pass this message to her.

She only got 2 options here..

#1. Break up with her current booboo first before jumping to another guy.

OR

#2. She must try to stop herself from this temptations..Men loves challenges, but once they get what they want from u,
they will move on to another NUNU...

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: I Am Dating But Attracted To Two Other Guys by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Everywhere

Re: Advice Me: I Am Dating But Attracted To Two Other Guys by IAMSASHY(f): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
undecided she doesn't no Wat she wants, any matured mind nos dat it's impossible to hv d same level of luv for 2 or 3 pple at a time, u must definitely luv one more dan d odas, if at a certain age, ur mind stl displays d same level of luv for 2,3 or more pple at a time, Dats a sign of immaturity, it doesn't no Wat it wants yet, she shud sit down and tink well, no one cn make d choice 4 her, she is d one 2 wear d shoes.
Re: Advice Me: I Am Dating But Attracted To Two Other Guys by kurupt1: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oloshos everywhere you go......

(1) (Reply)

62 Year Old Former Mayor Abandon Wife For 19 Year Old Farm Worker / Her Boyfriend Is Threatning Me,i Met Her On Facebook!! / Guys Why Do You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.