Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended (64479 Views)

36 State Governors, The Universities They Attended And Course They Studied / 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Make I dey here
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by asawanathegreat(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Are u a student of history. I commend ur effort broda
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Most of them don't even know about political science,they are just opportunists,bunch of idiots looters.
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by tishbite41(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
myBETmostCAST:
Our ex President is a Ph.D holder... I guess the head was not rotten... But nothing good still came out.
honorary PhD abi d one wey hin read. bubu no even pass army exams. go check hin history
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by abmarine(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
what about our president?
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by AntiWailer: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
modelmike7:
Good research.
This is the way sane and good bloggers should do often.
I hope this is not a copy and paste thingy, if not,
Continue with this kinda research and I see you excel with your blog bro.

We are tired of , twitter catch fire, Facebook melting down and Nairaland on rampage just because of some half-naked girls exposing themselves for all!!

GOOD JOB. THUMBS UP OP!!

@Topic, is it coincidental that the one that graduated at the Youngest age from them all is the best governor so far?
He graduated at 21 years of age!

I agree with you.

This is a unique content from a blogger.

This is the kind of link I will click several times .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
TheKingdom:
What I see is that almost all the Yoruba and Northern Governors schooled in their place, yet the Easterners, particularly Igbo named ones can as usual be found in either the North or West.

This is to say that being "detribalized" in a game of Tribal affinity will always self-marginalize you before others will finish up that job
Why do you want to start a tribal war on this thread too, for Christ's sake?

5 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
I greet my Governor Dr Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Where are all the harvard trained Nigerians grin slaving away in other people's lands?

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by globalmind68(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
I love this compilation. Good work! Kudos!

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by daveP(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
While proof for fake bubu is unknown. Meanwhile who recalled how the media were enthusiastic about mere Wassce of bubu back then, asif it was the best form of qualification for a President elect?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by mammanBD(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
hw abt katsina state...couldnt find it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Fidelismaria: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
booboohari

university of daurarism and Fulani terrorism technology

studied:bigotry,genocide,partisanship,terrorism etc

graduated with first class later went on for his masters and PhD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by akanbiaa(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
ABU Zaria products are much

3 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Obalomerue: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Very nice analysis but how many of them allow their sons and doughters to study in Nig again
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by ikemesit4477: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
dagreensblog:

Source: http://dagreensblog..co.ke/2017/10/check-out-higher-institutions-and.html?m=1
incomplete research! What of our amiable President!
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by blinkz4real: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
akanbiaa:
ABU Zaria products are much

Dt is y we re naturally ahead. Proudly abusite.

3 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by misano(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
It's never a suprise Fayose wasn't among the university attenndants, he acts like a polyte tho. It's worthy of note that Abu Zaria has 40% of the list, that's one among reasons i've choose to do my LLB D.E in that alma matter, can't wait for Unilorin to free me(fresh finalist tho). Also hands up for University of Ibadan and Unilag for their fabulous products too. Buh wait o my governor (mr constituted authority) get raba o only him and Adamawa governor studied abroad, i see he cares little about education in my dear state. And finally to 0p, a great job you've done, God bless you dude thanks for your time.

And the governors are still struggling to pay salaries... Watin dem learn for D skool sef
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by BabaO2: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
No wonder Fayose is a little bit here a little bit there. A very lucky illiterate
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by arrestdarrester: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
modelmike7:
Good research.
This is the way sane and good bloggers should do often.
I hope this is not a copy and paste thingy, if not,
Continue with this kinda research and I see you excel with your blog bro.

We are tired of , twitter catch fire, Facebook melting down and Nairaland on rampage just because of some half-naked girls exposing themselves for all!!

GOOD JOB. THUMBS UP OP!!

@Topic, is it coincidental that the one that graduated at the Youngest age from them all is the best governor so far?
He graduated at 21 years of age!

Why are you using his predecessor's achievement to assess him? Crime is on the rise in his state and refuse is gradually replacing gardens everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by castrol180(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
What about Buhari?

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by LAWJOUD(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Most governors attended Abu hence Abu top the chart

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
arrestdarrester:

Why are you using his predecessor's achievement to assess him? Crime is on the rise in his state and refuse is gradually replacing gardens everywhere.
I'm judging him in the past 2 years sir.
Nothing about his predecessor here.
Well, it all depends on what part of the state you stay, that is if you live in the state tho'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by icon8: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
tishbite41:
honorary PhD abi d one wey hin read. bubu no even pass army exams. go check hin history

He/she said ex-President (i.e. Goodluck Jonathan)!!!

Learn to read and comprehend before commenting.

Ok?

2 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by HugeDan(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
As at 1982, there was nothing like ESUT, Enugu State was still Under Anambra State and ASUTECH was the name of the school then. op take note.

3 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by JideAmuGiaka: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mumummadu Buhari studied at MIYETTI ALLAH cattle breeders university Katsina

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by AmKen(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
I love the quality of the research, thumbs dear....
Their educational qualification is not reflecting in their economic policies.

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
PLS CORRECT DANKWABO AND AMOSUN..DEM BE ICAN CHARTERED WITH D BEST GUVNOR IN NAIJA,AMBODE

2 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by JideAmuGiaka: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
ikemesit4477:
incomplete research! What of our amiable President!

MIYETTI ALLAH cattle breeders association Katsina

3 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Kingspin(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
TheKingdom:
What I see is that almost all the Yoruba and Northern Governors schooled in their place, yet the Easterners, particularly Igbo named ones can as usual be found in either the North or West.

This is to say that being "detribalized" in a game of Tribal affinity will always self-marginalize you before others will finish up that job
Maybe you think is bad for any Nigerian to school abroad too.. So all of them shouldn't school at home? In fact, let every Nigerian abroad return home is that what you want?

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Exponental(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
No justifications for their courses of study, rather, they used it against their states.
Mostly Lawyers, Followed by Accountants, stealing legally!
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Lomprico2: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Waiting for buhari's profile. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan / Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri / Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.