Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended (64478 Views)

36 State Governors, The Universities They Attended And Course They Studied / 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by castrol180(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
dagreensblog:

Source: http://dagreensblog..co.ke/2017/10/check-out-higher-institutions-and.html?m=1

This is very good idea, please what year did Lagos state governor (Ambode) finished from Lag at the age of 21

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Ahmeduana(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
dagreensblog:

Source: http://dagreensblog..co.ke/2017/10/check-out-higher-institutions-and.html?m=1
WHY DID YAHAYA BELLO ONLY ONLY DID HIS PROGRAM FOR 3YEARS 1993 TO 1996?
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by abc115: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU),Zaria leads the pack, while others follow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by billyG(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
I doubt if fayose went 2 a d poly IB which 1 b applied medical/biology?,even pmb went 2 d prestigous USA war college.
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Lomprico2: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
mammanBD:
hw abt katsina state...couldnt find it
Same like the president! grin

2 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Omoluabi16(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
A good number of them studied law and accounting.

Willie obiano, Akinwunmi Ambode, ibrahim dankwambo and Ibikunle amosun are also fellows of the prestigious ICAN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by abc115: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ahmeduana:

WHY DID YAHAYA BELLO ONLY ONLY DID HIS PROGRAM FOR 3YEARS 1993 TO 1996?

Direct Entry @ 200 level

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Lomprico2: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
billyG:
I doubt if fayose went 2 a d poly IB,even pmb went 2 d prestigous USA war college.

Was it before or after he joined the army?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Doyin2(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
El-rufai ( a first class graduate)is most impressive,followed by Ambode,Unilag graduate and a chartered accountant cool

3 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wat about jubril...... sorry I mean bubu
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by imwaya(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
ABU Rocks! We dominated za list. grin

3 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Eenee(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]this is the educative information u should post.
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by bilulu(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
It's never a suprise Fayose wasn't among the university attenndants, he acts like a polyte tho. It's worthy of note that Abu Zaria has 40% of the list, that's one among reasons i've choose to do my LLB D.E in that alma matter, can't wait for Unilorin to free me(fresh finalist tho). Also hands up for University of Ibadan and Unilag for their fabulous products too. Buh wait o my governor (mr constituted authority) get raba o only him and Adamawa governor studied abroad, i see he cares little about education in my dear state. And finally to 0p, a great job you've done, God bless you dude thanks for your time.
u re shading fayose but u *ve choose* Abu to study LLB.... also in dat Alma *matter*....oga correct ursef bf shading somebody

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Tecno66: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
dagreensblog:

I wish they can return to contribute reasonably to develop their alma mater.
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by onunwa21(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Our president??

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by begwong: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Which one be degree in classic by edo state governor? Hope no be one of those Toronto certificates.. �

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
bilulu:

u re shading fayose but u *ve choose* Abu to study LLB.... also in dat Alma *matter*....oga correct ursef bf shading somebody
brother, are u an abusite?
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by adeblow(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Waiting for a thread on their primary and secondary schools.
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by joelfm(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU )Zaria Dominates the list ; Great School

2 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by CallMeNJay: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
From the above

Will it be safe to say a degree in Accounting or Law might likely land you the job of a governor?

As most governors are either Accountants or Lawyers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Tecno66: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
The president nko? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nag, nigerian army general.

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by woodmood: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
billyG:
I doubt if fayose went 2 a d poly IB,even pmb went 2 d prestigous USA war college.

You can even see the combination of courses attached to him. Do I need to say that those combinations do not exist at poly IBADAN?
Reminds me of patience Jonathan too. NCE in Biology/ Mathematics.

4 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by cstr1000: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Why do you want to start a tribal war on this thread too, for Christ's sake?
He has a point though. It shouldn't matter if Nigeria was a sane country, but Nigeria is not.
So his point is very keen.

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by deavicky(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
AdultMaleNegro:
is this not the corruption Buhari fighting.

Send a mail to researchandprojects2017@gmail.com for us to write your final year projects for you.
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by deavicky(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
AdultMaleNegro:

Send a mail to researchandprojects2017@gmail.com for us to write your final year projects for you.
is this not the corruption Buhari is talking about?

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by amunkita(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
With this, Rochas okoroawusa did not attend any Farking school...
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by thunderbabs: 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
No wonder he erected a stature for Jacob Zuma...chai chai chai..diploma....na diploma he carry
Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by abduljabbar4(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
blinkz4real:

Dt is y we re naturally ahead. Proudly abusite.

Thought we were very few on NL but i keep discovering more and more. ABU is great indeed

2 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by DonCandido(f): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wait! Wait!! I said wait!!! OP, What about Peter Fayose?

Right there! Poly Ibadan!!!

Now I understand the THUGnor appellation. Nothing to add.

OP carry on!

3 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by abduljabbar4(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
imwaya:
ABU Rocks! We dominated za list. grin
Correct

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
stcool:
so Governor Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha of Imo state studied at the University of Jos, obtaining a diploma in Public administration, no wonder... undecided

grin grin grin

Now we know where the problem is coming from....
More statues to our elbow, be that ooooo

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended by Iamzik: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
It's never a suprise Fayose wasn't among the university attenndants, he acts like a polyte tho. It's worthy of note that Abu Zaria has 40% of the list, that's one among reasons i've choosen to do my LLB D.E in that alma matter, can't wait for Unilorin to free me(fresh finalist tho). Also hands up for University of Ibadan and Unilag for their fabulous products too. Buh wait o my governor (mr constituted authority) get raba o only him and Adamawa governor studied abroad, i see he cares little about education in my dear state. And finally to 0p, a great job you've done, God bless you dude thanks for your time.

And how does a university graduate behave?
Fya there are university graduates who are more crude than Fayose...

Your personality makeup, upbringing and general disposition takes precedence over the type of school you attend or the certificate you carry.

Decorum is not a course of study in a polytechnic or university. Amosun of ogun and others on this list graduated from a polytechnic also. Why don't they behave like Fayose?

Until we start judging people by the content of their character, and not by certificate or school attended, we will keep electing bad leaders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan / Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri / Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.