Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (89223 Views)

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Justiceleague1:

imagine this!
Imagine what? Fuçk off and mind your business, big head.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Justiceleague1:

[s]why are u ladies always so easy to deceive?

Be wary and extra cafeful of that person,hes a very subtle and snakey nairalander. Hes the same person as time.manager timemod zero8.zero..etc. Many of his monikers are under ban till 2050. His main handle is time.manager. Go thru his past posts to know him proper. Very abusive and quick to
insult. True definition a green slimey under the green grass. I dont know u b4 but BE WARNED.[/s]
Damned you niggur!. How da hell are you tryna malign my person?
Do I know you, sucker?. Does any moniker that has a "time" to it becomes mine automatically?
How dare you so unthoughtful & misguided to spew such silly & dirty remarks about someone who has no idea of your existence? Damn!
Not everyone is as dumb as you are.

Buzz off and disappear into thin air, dummy!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
Cool stuff. we should talk .
kiss the turutu grin
4kOFF

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
RaeMystix kindly ignore the idiot.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by eminent007(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
izaray:
Dating a sugar daddy is never a good idea. And no age ok for dat... Tho, her life her business, but she deserved better things more than a sugar daddy stuff. Good morning!

Fear first catch me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
RaeMystix:
Rae, haven't heard from you still...
Hope you good?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 12:14am On May 31, 2019
I'm in! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.