Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (89267 Views)

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

Who are you calling Remi?. tongue
Aburo, that's what I could make out of your moniker.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
Aburo, that's what I could make out of your moniker.
�....Okay, but that's not my name. I could tell you what I could make out of yours .....TIMEBOMB
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
RaeMystix:
GOOD!!!!
What are you feeling like?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
What are you feeling like?
You tell me
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
RaeMystix:
You tell me
A dog in a jungle . Lol
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

�....Okay, but that's not my name. I could tell you what I could make iut of yours .....TIMEBOMB
scratch that.
bye..
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
A dog in a jungle . Lol

Go scratch.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
scratch that.
bye..
Good riddance.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2017
RaeMystix:

Good riddance.
Gosh! can't you just keep quiet & retire to bed without being saucy?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 12:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 12:36am On Oct 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
Gosh! can't you just keep quiet & retire to bed without being saucy?

Must you have the last word?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:51am On Oct 23, 2017
RaeMystix:

Must you have the last word?
Aiit, have it & feed fat on it.
You rarely sleep. Private practice?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 12:55am On Oct 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
Aiit, have it & feed fat on it.

You rarely sleep. Private practice?

Oh please, now you're asking me personal questions like you care?....Yesterday was a one and done deal. ....God's speed.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 1:02am On Oct 23, 2017
RaeMystix:

Oh please, now you're asking me personal questions like you care?....Yesterday was a one and done deal. ....God's speed.
Don't blow a gasket. I care.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 1:11am On Oct 23, 2017
RaeMystix:
Rae, what's keeping you?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 1:16am On Oct 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
Rae, what's keeping you?

Common...All jokes aside. Do you think I could be comfortable chatting with you, after all the back and forth insults?. Not to mention the fact that you continued the insults after thinking we called a truce last night?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 1:20am On Oct 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
Don't blow a gasket. I care.
I'm not angry...Just being honest. I'm just the type who never wants to get bitten twice.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 1:24am On Oct 23, 2017
RaeMystix:

Common...All jokes aside. Do you think I could be comfortable chatting with you, after all the back and forth insults?. Not to mention the fact that you continued the insults after thinking we called a truce last night?
I couldn't have reneged if we had had a truce. You rather challenged me if I was game, remember?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 1:25am On Oct 23, 2017
RaeMystix:

I'm not angry...Just being honest. I'm just the type who never wants to get bitten twice.
You're safe now.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 1:46am On Oct 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
You're safe now.

I'm honestly mentally exhausted from that fight. Plus I so resume for work tomorrow.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 1:50am On Oct 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
I couldn't have reneged if we had had a truce. You rather challenged me if I was game, remember?

That was a joke. Also I had mentioned in another post calling for a truce, of which you denied yet I still thought that you were joking until I logged into my account, all to see two posts from you still going on with the fight.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 1:57am On Oct 23, 2017
RaeMystix:

I'm honestly mentally exhausted from that fight. Plus I so resume for work tomorrow.
I'm no exception.

You may want to drop by whenever, at your spare time. Let's talk.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 2:00am On Oct 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
I'm no exception.

You may want to drop by whenever, at your spare time. Let's talk.
Where do you live?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 2:07am On Oct 23, 2017
RaeMystix:

Where do you live?
Lol. I didn't mean you drop by my place. I meant you should mention me at your spare time during the week.

on a second thought, are you considering paying me a visit?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 2:34am On Oct 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
Lol. I didn't mean you drop by my place. I meant you should mention me at your spare time during the week.

on a second thought, are you considering paying me a visit?

No problem. So its official. We've reached an agreement. No more fights?.

Pay you a visit?.... Don't plan on visiting home anytime soon; perhaps not until when I am to get married.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 3:27am On Oct 23, 2017
RaeMystix:

No problem. So its official. We've reached an agreement. No more fights?.

Pay you a visit?.... Don't plan on visiting home anytime soon; perhaps not until when I am to get married.
Rae, we are cool now, trust me.

And talking 'bout visiting home until you're married, Are you for real or tryna put me off?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 4:28am On Oct 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
Rae, we are cool now, trust me.

And talking 'bout visiting home until you're married, Are you for real or tryna put me off?
Got it.....I'm being serious though. I was home last year and haven't being back, and I do plan on furthering my education, so coming back home even for the holidays isn't in the cards. Especially for the next 2 plus years.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 5:07am On Oct 23, 2017
No matter the kind of money I have, I can't waste this kind of money on a woman. I will rather help the less previlege, because there is nothing in pussy.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2017
RaeMystix:

Got it.....I'm being serious though. I was home last year and haven't being back, and I do plan on furthering my education, so coming back home even for the holidays isn't in the cards. Especially for the next 2 plus years.
Cool stuff. we should talk .
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by izaray(f): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2017
eminent007:

From ur statement ma'am, all I can deduce is dat she's too young to av a sugar daddy.

So, her having a sugar daddy ain't bad but she's till too young huh?

Den do enlighten us on d acceptable age for a lady to start having sugar daddies.
Dating a sugar daddy is never a good idea. And no age ok for dat... Tho, her life her business, but she deserved better things more than a sugar daddy stuff. Good morning!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2017
Yep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2017
TimeMod1:
Go tell this to a dick. You can only pass as a dog attendant.
Send me your CV & let's see. Pretty sure, my dog will welcome you as his favourite.. cheesy

imagine this!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.