Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (89271 Views)

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Amarabae:
Its a big lie, believe it at your own peril

It's not lie.

Its happens in real life.

Some men pay a whole lot for pusssies. As if their lives depends on down below.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 10:18am On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
And what's your excuse for being bitchy?
If I can get deliverance in church, you on the other hand, stands no chance of redemption even in hell. You're gone, All gone, shipwrecks!!. bitch!
Shipwreck?. You know that explains your life right?. You fake old man, login into NL to full the void he wis he's he had.
You are the definition of the term" Total Failure"....Your parents are hoping for you to make yourself useful, but all you do is get online to pass yourself off as a tough guy. Calling your fellow male a Muthafucker, and females Bitches and trash.....I am absolutely sure your parents are extremely proud of you.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
Your life is a history of failures & tale of miseries. I won't cry for you, the world wouldn't either. You just a specimen.You're doomed!
"My life is an history of failure and tale of miseries ? ....How is that?....Kindly explain. When I stated that you are a whack job, I meant it. I had a male friend come online to see our conversation. All he did was come to the dame conclusion. An sorry excuse for a human being.
I want you to expose me...Remember the promise you made?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

Hahahahahaha!P tongue Now you're going after my privates?.. Is that all you've got? cheesy....You're so typical. Nothing else to call me, hence the result of use of the term" smelly private".
Worthless a hole with no bright future in sight. Old man
Senile old bitch, you think life revolves around your flabby cunt? Fool
A broken mirror is better off your life. undecided So, get up & fix your life and stop acting all bitchy. tongue
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
Senile old bitch, you think life revolves around your flabby cunt? Fool
A broken mirror is better off your life. undecided So, get up & fix your life and stop acting all bitchy. tongue

Oh...So now i'm flabby?.. grin...First I was a prostitute who got passed around and now a flabby cunt?....Are you sure you weren't refering to a relative of yours?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

Shipwreck?. You know that explains your life right?. You fake old man, login into NL to full the void he wis he's he had.
You are the definition of the term" Total Failure"....Your parents are hoping for you to make yourself useful, but all you do is get online to pass yourself off as a tough guy. Calling your fellow male a Muthafucker, and females Bitches and trash.....I am absolutely sure your parents are extremely proud of you.
Go tell this to a dick. You can only pass as a dog attendant.
Send me your CV & let's see. Pretty sure, my dog will welcome you as his favourite.. cheesy
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
Go tell this to a dick. You can only pass as a dog attendant.
Send me your CV & let's see. Pretty sure, my dog will welcome you as his favourite.. cheesy
FRAUD. Trying to be a gangster wannabe. grin...Your dog?. Which dog do you have?...You don't even have enough money to feed yourself. Fool

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

"My life is an history of failure and tale of miseries ? ....How is that?....Kindly explain. When I stated that you are a whack job, I meant it. I had a male friend come online to see our conversation. All he did was come to the dame conclusion. An sorry excuse for a human being.
I want you to expose me...Remember the promise you made?
A male client, aiit. Lol
Pass it round bitch. You'd be leaking soon. Lol
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
A male client, aiit. Lol
You wish grin. I guess you know what it's like to being passed around...Male prostitute.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

FRAUD. Trying to be a gangster wannabe. grin...Your dog?. Which dog do you have?...You don't even have enough money to feed yourself. Fool
Swear down, I'll offer you a job in 6hrs. If you fail, it means my dogs see you as an epic turn off & I'm being honest.
Send in your CV.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
A male client, aiit. Lol
That person you claim to be a "Male Client", is in his early 20's and has accomplished more things than you ever will in thus lifetime.. ....I wouldn't blame you. All you do is harbour the thoughts of sex. Nothing else to offer. ...Yes!...A male Friend.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
Swear down, I'll offer you a job in 6hrs. If you fail, it means my dogs see you as an epic turn off & I'm being honest.
Send in your CV.
You'll offer me a job?. Boy are you insane?. So you do actually do believe in your chemically inbalanced brain of yours, that you are an important person?. O ma shey ooo.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

That person you claim to be a "Male Client", is in his early 20's and has accomplished more things than you ever will in thus lifetime.. ....I wouldn't blame you. All you do is harbour the thoughts of sex. Nothing else to offer. ...Yes!...A male Friend.
Yeah, he's accomplished more. Lol . When you squeeze it all out & itchy, nothing can be a better accomplishment to a bitch. fool!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

You'll offer me a job?. Boy are you insane?. So you do actually do believe in your chemically inbalanced brain of yours, that you are an important person?. O ma shey ooo.
Not only do I want to offer you a job but also a life. Being around my dogs will get you back your life.
Think about that.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
Yeah, he's accomplished more. Lol . When you squeeze it all out & itchy, nothing can be a better accomplishment to a bitch. fool!
You just can't help but claim crap every time you can't . Just think about it. What has any woman gain from being a friend?...NOTHING!. I doubt you have any female friends, cos you can't seem to stop calling any female prostitutes and bitches. I guess you were raised this way, which I am sure is unfortunate.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
Not only do I want to offer you a job but also a life. Being around my dogs will get you back your life.
Think about that.
You also want to offer me a life. ...Boy, you wish you had a life of your own. Fraud
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

You wish grin. I guess you know what it's like to being passed around...Male prostitute.
Give me a break & fuçk off. Go douche & wear a perf.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

You just can't help but claim crap every time you can't . Just think about it. What has any woman gain from being a friend?...NOTHING!. I doubt you have any female friends, cos you can't seem to stop calling any female prostitutes and bitches. I guess you were raised this way, which I am sure is unfortunate.
You want to know my female friends? don't come closer. They detest intellectually bereft oafs. They will tear down your mediocre life. They are far brutal.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2017
Bitch been acting all holy. A freak in the sheet. Lol.

Bastard!

getting me pissed.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2017
All I know is that if there is no buyer, market will close
lefulefu:
Atiku parted with more oo when he was frolliking with Genevieve cheesy
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
You want to know my female friends? don't come closer. They detest intellectually bereft oafs. They will tear down your mediocre life. They are far brutal.

I actually do no want to know any your female friends, because judging from your lack of maturity and zero willingness to achieve something great for yourself, I bet the girls you have as friends are emotionally inpaired. How can a sane human being be friends with an adult child who calls girls Bitches and sluts?.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
Give me a break & fuçk off. Go douche & wear a perf.
What break?. I want to drag you to hell and back for misquoting me. I want you to regret this day. I will follow your monimaker.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

What break?. I want to drag you to hell and back for misquoting me. I want you to regret this day. I will follow your monimaker.
You couldn't even drag your ex boss to hell & back after having dumbed your dry ass for a better one.
You suck!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
You couldn't even drag your ex boss to hell & back after having dumbed your dry ass for a better one.
You suck!

Oh!...So now my boss dumped me?...I thought you'd claimed my ex was the one who dumped me? ....Boy you're beyond stupid. Find better insults. You're beginning to dissapoint me. You're better than this grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2017
RPG flying grin driver pls the needful tongue
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

Oh!...So now my boss dumped me?...I thought you'd claimed my ex was the one who dumped me? ....Boy you're beyond stupid. Find better insults. You're beginning to dissapoint me. You're better than this grin
I used the word "dumBed" loosely, not "dumPed"
Figuratively speaking, your ex boss made your dignity looked stupid.
Nitwit! She knows nothing, Full of blunders... mtscheew
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:
RPG flying grin driver pls the needful tongue
That ass tho. whoever smacks it. Lol
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
I used the word "dumBed" loosely, not "dumPed"
Figuratively speaking, your ex boss made your dignity looked stupid.
Nitwit! She knows nothing, Full of blunders... mtscheew
NIt wit full of blunders?. What blunder?. Are you referring to the time when I called you out for the mispelling the word EVALUATE for OVULATE all for you to come back spewing rubbish? About meaning it Figuratively....By did way, did you mean to spell Dumbed -Down? . How can my ex boss dumb my privates?.... Such word is applied in reference "intellectualmy and not for body parts. You fake fraud.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
RaeMystix:

NIt wit full of blunders?. What blunder?. Are you referring to the time when I called you out for the mispelling the word EVALUATE for OVULATE all for you to come back spewing rubbish? About meaning it Figuratively....By did way, did you mean to spell Dumbed -Down? . How can my ex boss dumb my privates?.... Such word is applied in reference "intellectualmy and not for body parts. You fake fraud.
Lol. What a waste!, What a disgrace!
I forgot, more or less that you're intellectually bankrupt. Can't stoop to your level. you suck.
Keep ovulating, old hag!
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
I forgot, more or less that you're intellectually bankrupt. Can't stoop to your level. you suck.
Keep ovulating, old hag!
Wasn't that what you mispelled fraud?. Oh you seem to have forgotten?. You lame excuse for a man. What level do u have? . Ground zero? You wish you had one.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) by RaeMystix: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
TimeMod1:
Keep ovulating, old hag!
And the award goes to this Fraud and Mentally challenged fellow. Go pop some Controlled drugs. You sexually frustrated freak.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.