Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made (24550 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. / Four Reasons Why Being Friends With An Ex Can Be The Worst Decision / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by kennychillz: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2017

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Cherlene(f): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2017
Lordygram:
hehehe i swear i have miss you so much, i thought uve finally forgoteen about nairaland, i wanted to send a search party to find you.

No oh, I here oh. But not as ACTIVE.

How is your weekend going?

Cherlene
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Slayer2:

I talk am say you be really fool Victor. But you think say I just they talk.
Lolzzz....mumu ni owfa

make I drop ur meme 4 u

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Ladyjumong:
i dey oo cheesy u nko?
good ow was ur nyt
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by iamJ(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2017
Ladyjumong:
no one is decent enough. the guy is kinda full of himself not a fan of any of em buh i do learn to mind my business nd stay off people i dnt fancy other than talking all trash abou them. all these stuff here goes along way in telling that alot of peeps are intimidated by him. how the thought of em do makes one uncomfortable. whereas at any slightest opportunity gotten peeps insult him. it conveys alot of message, anyway thats my thought on the whole hate insult things.
you broke my heart with that assertion cry

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Ladyjumong(f): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2017
iamJ:
you broke my heart with that assertion cry
lol, cus i said u are full of yourself em nuh lying na tongue
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by optional1(f): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2017
Daddy yo kiss kiss

thepussyhunter:

mommy yo!!! cool
i dey here stand strong like buhari wey no gree dis lipsrsealed grin grin
how're you doing? smiley

i'm doing great kiss and you
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
mhizesther:

Yeah sure, did you?

not really sad.............cos a certain pretty someone still owes me 4 unpaid debts sad
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
optional1:
Daddy yo kiss kiss

i'm doing great kiss and you

good to hear smiley..........and i'm fine..........thinking 'bout you and my promised doggy has kept me going against all odds kiss cheesy

you back for good or you're still touring
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by GaggleNSwallow: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lindarella:
I met jude here September, Am not the type dat believes in online dating, I only come here to read news and comments with my main, I got a p. m from this moniker(iamj) I decided to reply from there we started chatting, he was always checking up on me, said that he is different from the way he behaves here, invited me to ph, sent money for my flight ticket
The emboldened is how far I got to read to discover the Mumurella Op is nobody but Jude himself.

How is it possible that guy who survives off the little crumbs an old Asian ho sends him is able to pay someone's flight ticket? I can bet with my hairy balls Jude's account balance is not up to 50k.
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by GaggleNSwallow: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
maxysmith:
i just hate online dating undecided

Jude u no try at all
Hey. smiley

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lindarella:
i am not a kid babe currently am running my internship program can't give out my location I want to expose him cos dat guy is a chronic liar, I have been busy dat is why I have not been replying,i am an old member on this forum doe I login in most times as a guest
gbam, I don catch am, u this immature boy,grow up abeg
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

not really sad.............cos a certain pretty someone still owes me 4 unpaid debts sad

Lol
Don't make me blush joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cherlene:

Cherlene
what do you expect,,,, with you, everything that seems dark, turns light... SO my weekend is going great because i started the morning with an angel like you.
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Weda he played you or not dahs not my business since you decided not to have sense and sleep in the house of xum1 you met online. Well my question is iamJ did you smash dah ass?
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by pu7pl3(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Weda he played you or not dahs not my business since you decided not to have sense and sleep in the house of xum1 you met online. Well my question is iamJ did you smash dah ass?

Lol I'd be damned if he didn't grin

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by optional1(f): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lolz
you and this doggy self..

thepussyhunter:

good to hear smiley..........and i'm fine..........thinking 'bout you and my promised doggy has kept me going against all odds kiss cheesy

you back for good or you're still touring

not ready to return dear and touring is over just busy over here planning to welcome twin girls is not easy in this country..
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Mariinee:
You joined NL in August, 2017? Stop acting like you know it all. undecided undecided
come You This Girl Again... See in Your life Dont you Ever Quote Me To Say This Rubbish. Make Thunder No Baptise you undecided
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by mhisterdreezy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
generalbush:
Hmmm

Let me correct some of your statements!!

1) Jude lives in a Flat ===>> He doesn't live in a flat. He squats in a single room with his friends in uniport.

2) Jude sent you flight ticket ===> Jude has never been to the airport, so where did he get the money to send to you? Unless from the 18 million naira in his torchlight phone.

3) Jude seems sweet ===> He is a well know WEED master, so I can't relate.

So from the above statements, I can only say that "You are Jude hiding behind a Female Nick"

See you bro!

Interested in Making Money and Building an Online Business? Click here to join my Online Business Building Classes

#Peace
busted
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by mhisterdreezy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
maxysmith:
i just hate online dating undecided
Jude u no try at all
lol u believe this op
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
optional1:
Lolz
you and this doggy self..

not ready to return dear and touring is over just busy over here planning to welcome twin girls is not easy in this country..

shocked shocked.........they're both girls? shocked shocked
cool......real cool!!! smiley

you know, you should take good care of urself and my future step-chil.........lipsrsealed o

.........and i hope they grow as beautiful and intelligent as their mom..........smiley smiley

still in naija?
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by joeeee240(m): 12:21am On Oct 30, 2017
NA ONE QUESTION I GET SO, IAMJ YOU SMASH THE ÀSS?
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by henryhemon(m): 2:40am On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=maxysmith post=61605801]i just hate online dating undecided

Jude u no try

And you think anyone cares if you like or not??
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by XYZo: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2017
Slayer2:

When I swear for him with Aridon and he dies this year. You will know if I am serious or not undecided

Sister abeg small small ooo. Shey the iamJ do u sth bad nii angry shocked
This curse much nauuu angry
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by rhelis: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality clothing, foot wears, accessories and basic household item visit https://rhelis.com to BARGAIN NOW. All items #1 to #3k.
We also offer catering services.
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Cherlene:

Cherlene
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2017
Hm undecided
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Lindarella:
I met jude here September, Am not the type dat believes in online dating, I only come here to read news and comments with my main, I got a p. m from this moniker(iamj) I decided to reply from there we started chatting, he was always checking up on me, said that he is different from the way he behaves here, invited me to ph, sent money for my flight ticket

I wanted to take the money and not go but he seemed sweet and said that he is different from the way he behaves here, I was scared, I have never been to ph before but have a friend in Ph I told her about it and she asked me to give her his no for her to ask him some questions to be sure of the person I was coming to see so after all was said and done, I decided to go days before his birthday
September 7, I got to ph, he came to pick me from the airport he seem sweet, we got to his flat, went out and he told me that he was single we bonded so well and he was really nice I was glad and happy I did the right thing going over to ph

It's so funny cos on the early hours of his birthday one kashy nairaland called, she was wishing him happy birthday, singing for him and sending him pictures, he said it was a friend, I was next to him, @kashy and him fought over the phone because he refused to do video call with her, he was next to me, when she sang a birthday song to him, I was listening, he told me she's one girl disturbing him and it's just an online thingy, that he is just catching fun, the next morning his ex called and he left the room to talk to her I was angry cos it seems I was also deceived , I think that they are back together, jude doesn’t love you, he only cares about himself, @kashy I want to tell you dat( iamj) is a two faced bastard,he is a good for nothing womanizer parading himself as a gentle and caring guy at first meanwhile he just uses people, he is self centered,selfish he is just using you @kashy cos you seem like a nice girl

Paste the address let us pay him a visit and confirm
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Cherlene(f): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=Ask4bigneyo post=62638673][/quote]

Greetings

Good good and your weekend?
So so happy for you, congratulations.

Cherlene

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural / 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better / What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.