Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (80275 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Deman05(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2017
Op don't kill yourself explaining....Happy birthday pastor David ibiyeomie...www.smhos.org
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Nobody is saying they should live descent but many preachers are going out of track. Many of them are now talking more of money in their sermons. Many have lost it and have deviated from what they ought to preach. Acquiring wealth here isn't just restricted to pastors alone it's for all Christians. We shouldn't be carried away like what's going on now. It's very easy to say but difficult to practice
u r very correct, alot of pastors are swaying from the divine mandate and emphasizing on ephemeral temporal things. However, that doesn't mean all pastors are off track. If u tell me a pastor is off track based on a sermon he preaches, den i will agree. But just merely seeing dem from afar off, we can't say dat conclusively until we av listened to dem or gotten closer
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

You fool, when you hear today's denominations, is it not the senior pastor's name and identity that comes to mind?

Winners (Oyedepo comes to mind)

Redeem (Adeboye comes to mind)

Deeper Life (Kumuyi)

This is what happens when a church is shepherded by a single man rather than by elders/overseers as we had in the Early Church. How many elders in each of the Early Church do you know?

More folly being displayed, ride on. U expect Jesus himself to come here to start up churches for u ani? Mumu. Christ has Commisioned his apostles to go all out and preach the word, spreading the good news all over the earth. It is men who has d grace will do this not Christ himself, He has already done his own part. Well,a deranged fool won't understand this. Why am i even arguing wit a Babalawo Self. Besides, the Jet is a birthday gift, which i will buy 10for him if i HV d means. Is it ur money? Poverty stricken fool like u
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by forray(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2017
clemmonce:
I have quietly read through your comments all I can see is a man blinded by his foolishness.s .... A man of God prays for me to win a contract I won the contract will it be bad if I buy him a range rover ? this men of God have touched lives..... All you people talk about is tithe..how many people pay their tithe..... God bless this churches in numerous ways... I know you will he happy to hear that pastor ibiyiome is homeless and hungry that will show he is a real pastor.... how dumb you are...... get a life

Pls answer this, what did Jesus say to the rich man who asked him how he can gain a place in his kingdom?

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

Abeg go. You were a waste of time. You are the most uneducated Christian is have met here, honestly.
enjoy ur educated Christianity... Dat doesn't know dat moses was a Levite hehehehehe.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2017
oyeludef:
u r very correct, alot of pastors are swaying from the divine mandate and emphasizing on ephemeral temporal things. However, that doesn't mean all pastors are off track. If u tell me a pastor is off track based on a sermon he preaches, den i will agree. But just merely seeing dem from afar off, we can't say dat conclusively until we av listened to dem or gotten closer
Yeah
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2017
Mailthaddeus:

More folly being displayed, ride on. U expect Jesus himself to come here to start up churches for u ani? Mumu. Christ has Commisioned his apostles to go all out and preach the word, spreading the good news all over the earth. It is men who has d grace will do this not Christ himself, He has already done his own part. Well,a deranged fool won't understand this. Why am i even arguing wit a Babalawo Self. Besides, the Jet is a birthday gift, which i will buy 10for him if i HV d means. Is it ur money? Poverty stricken fool like u

You ignorant needledick, I guess you were not among those commissioned to spread the News. Your ignorance is staggering.

In case you don't know, the command to witness is given to all followers of Christ (Christians), including you. Very misinformed lazy and deluded Christian. Can someone like you who does not even know anything about the Word survive the antics of the Antichrist and the antichrists?

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by forray(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2017
olajerosam:

John 12 New Living Translation (NLT)
Jesus Anointed at Bethany
Six days before the Passover celebration began, Jesus arrived in Bethany, the home of Lazarus—the man he had raised from the dead. A dinner was prepared in Jesus’ honor. Martha served, and Lazarus was among those who ate with him.
Then Mary took a twelve-ounce jar of expensive perfume made from essence of nard, and she anointed Jesus’ feet with it, wiping his feet with her hair. The house was filled with the fragrance.
But Judas Iscariot, the disciple who would soon betray him, said, “That perfume was worth a year’s wages. It should have been sold and the money given to the poor.” Not that he cared for the poor—he was a thief, and since he was in charge of the disciples’ money, he often stole some for himself.
Jesus replied, “Leave her alone. She did this in preparation for my burial. You will always have the poor among you, but you will not always have me.”

Do u know how ridiculous you sound quoting this verse to justify the life style of your pastor. Now am starting to believe what some people are saying about your pastor been the foundation of ur church and not Christ. Read this ur verse over and over again and I hope u see the blasphemy you committed comparing ur pastor to Christ....na was for Nigeria christian oh.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by GavelSlam: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2017
cyrilfosy:

when the church was busy constructing roads in portharcourt city, building houses, dashing out cars, giving out scholarships helping the helpless...... and many more you don't see it as offering money o. but if they do something for pastor it then becomes offering money. but it's our offering money and yours is not inside so stop complaining and enjoy whatever damnation you will bring upon yourself by saying what you know nothing about

What damnation?

Why do lot always make God out to be some evil senior prefect from high school looking for who to punish?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Donsheddy: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

So, your pastor's offering can buy them?

Calm down and listen to me. Stop glorifying a man like you. Other people contributed to those bags and you want to give all the credits to your pastor. If he is so generous, why didn't he ask that the jet be sold and the money given to the poor.

Would Jesus or any of the Apostles or Early Church leaders have accepted such an expensive gift when billions are suffering all over the world? You want us to see the good works of your pastor as if only his money went into it. I am even sure that he didn't even contribute one kobo to the purchase of those bags.

the last time I checked Jesus ordered for a brand new Camel,
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2017
oyeludef:
enjoy ur educated Christianity... Dat doesn't know dat moses was a Levite hehehehehe.

Common Oga, show me Biblical verses of Moses counting himself among the sons of Kohath or bury your head in shame.

The reason why I called you uneducated is your obvious ignorance. I used the Levites as those whose inheritance was God. There was a census where Moses and Aaron counted the Levitical families. If Moses and Aaron had counted themselves among those to be set aside, surely the Bible would contain it. Provide a verse.

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Donsheddy:

the last time I checked Jesus ordered for a brand new Camel,
As a property?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by forray(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2017
pafisayo:

You don't get it.... YOU WON'T ALWAYS HAVE ME " you get the Gist yet? Some people will call their Pastor Jesus in a White suit.

Thank you..
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by bolamp(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2017
clemmonce:
I have quietly read through your comments all I can see is a man blinded by his foolishness.s .... A man of God prays for me to win a contract I won the contract will it be bad if I buy him a range rover ? this men of God have touched lives..... All you people talk about is tithe..how many people pay their tithe..... God bless this churches in numerous ways... I know you will he happy to hear that pastor ibiyiome is homeless and hungry that will show he is a real pastor.... how dumb you are...... get a life
I was almost impressed with the point you are making until I discovered you decide to glorify a Pastor just because he prayed you should get a contract and it came to pass thereby leaving God out.... the source behind the man(that is if God is truely the one backing the pastor).... come to think of it was a mere brother in the church that carried out that prayer would you go and honor him with a range rover.
I want you to think... are you worshipping God or a Pastor??.

2 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Peterosky(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2017
Op, you just made me fall in love with this man of God's ministry in .If what you posted here is true about the man, i will only thank God that i didn't criticize the sweet gesture of his flock in an earlier post.I may not know the source of his powers but when
a man of God is a giver, he ends my respect and admiration. That's the reason I like T B Joshua. May God continue to reward his good works in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Wondersoc: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2017
akinreals:
His members bought him a private jet or he used all their tithes, offerings, special donations etc to buy private for himself? Uncle Op, you can lie o, are you related to Laid Mohammed?
Is it not wonderful having the ability and gift to assemble enough people with enough money and heart to contribute and buy you a private jet? If it is easy just go out and ask someone to lend you 1k now and see if anyone will give you. You reap after sowing. Pastor Ibeyeomie is harvesting now after sowing. Go do likewise and stop complaining and criticizing hard work

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by bolamp(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2017
tamethem:
A lot of us are good in criticising others while the evil in our own bosom are concealed jealously.

If giving my pastor who rides in a Limo half of my salary is a source of Joy and happiness to me though I dont have a bicycle whose headache is it. Call it madness call it foolishness as long as it gives me joy and happiness what concerns anyone.

Its like when an extremely handsome guy who is rich is dating a girl who is not only poor but also ugly and his friends and family are going mad over it.
Whose headache? If that is the person he derives joy being with then let it be.

If anyone thinks thousands of thousands of his church members are fools and are being used then that person must be mentally unstable. If you dont know by now that there is something positive all these multitude are deriving that makes them wanna give and give then you are high on something.

I and my young pastor brother were discussing this issue one day and this is the way he put it.
He told me a story of when he was an assistance pastor to a now big pastor in the late 80s. They had a crusade to attend in Ilorin and they set off from Ibadan. The car of the senior pastor was a reckety volkswagen beatle on their way the car broke down in the middle of the bush. Time was fast aproachin for the start of the crusade and the pastor was one of the officiating ministers. The man had to leave my brother to stay with the vehicle and he joined a motorbiker to Ilorin. My brother slept alone in the bush with the car. He now asked if he sacrificed all that in those days and now he has a wealthy member who buys him a Limo. Those who didnt see his surfering that time would come around to criticise him. What about the senior pastor who rode on bike to Ilorin.

It realy concerns nobody what the congregations buy for their pastors or what the church uses the churchs money to do.

I know of a pastor serving under Oyedepo who had an assignment to do at Abuja from Ibadan. He boarded a plane from Ibadan. A young man he knew from no where stood up from his seat behind came to his seat and asked "Sir are you a pastor" the man answered jokingly "do I look like one" the guy said "something tells me you are one" and the pastor said "Yes Im a pastor I serve under Bishop Oyedepo" the guy said " Sir can I have your card" and the pastor said Im not a business man I dont carry a card . In short the guy ended up getting his number and the following day called and asked for his bank details the next thing the man of God would hear was alert.

How much?

20million cool cash.

There are ppl with legit business that are stinkingly rich and dont k.now what to do with money and God sends one to you will you say No?

Lets just becareful how we judge ppl. Thats my take.

I am of a similar opinion that when a man/pastor is called to service of God he shouldn't wallow in poverty... .he should be cared for and his basic needs to a somewhat average level be supplied.... The problem I have and I think most people have is when this same Pastor that preaches "the kingdom of God is at hand" begins to accummulate wealth/worldly properties for his 4th and 5th generation instead of bringing souls to the one who sent being his major concern. At that point, his call to service will therefore be put under scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by bolamp(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2017
creamyzone:
My brother you dont need to proove any thing to the bunch of myopic people on social media. They are too blinded by a poverty mindset and this backward environment we all live in called Nigeria. They pity poor pastors yet they still envy rich pastors...

many kind hearted pastors are doing great charity works without making any noise about it. David ibiyiome was a former winners pastor, moulded and ordained by bishop david oyedepo so this is the beginning of better things to come for this great MOG

A private jet will boost his evangelism ministry around the world. Tell me whats wrong in church members donating to acquire a product that will hasten their pastor's global tours. a renowned pastor keneth copeland has given out over 26 jets as far back as year 2009 as gifts to different pastors.

This man is a very humble pastor and still attends the annual shiloh program at canaanland to get more wisdom and as a sign of respect for his spiritual father. So my dear OP, haters will always talk and its better to just ignore them.

PS:
If you pity poor pastors then dont hate rich pastors. its better to be envied that to be pitied in life. Poverty is not holiness. Infact poverty is the root of most evil in our society. May God give you the wisdom to renew your mind...

I will not attempt to outrightly criticitize some flaws in your write up. However I will pose a question to you.
Do you honestly believe that the call to win souls for God was given to just one man that he will require a private Jet to meet the enormous task?

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by bolamp(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2017
creamyzone:
My brother you dont need to proove any thing to the bunch of myopic people on social media. They are too blinded by a poverty mindset and this backward environment we all live in called Nigeria. They pity poor pastors yet they still envy rich pastors...

many kind hearted pastors are doing great charity works without making any noise about it. David ibiyiome was a former winners pastor, moulded and ordained by bishop david oyedepo so this is the beginning of better things to come for this great MOG

A private jet will boost his evangelism ministry around the world. Tell me whats wrong in church members donating to acquire a product that will hasten their pastor's global tours. a renowned pastor keneth copeland has given out over 26 jets as far back as year 2009 as gifts to different pastors.

This man is a very humble pastor and still attends the annual shiloh program at canaanland to get more wisdom and as a sign of respect for his spiritual father. So my dear OP, haters will always talk and its better to just ignore them.

PS:
If you pity poor pastors then dont hate rich pastors. its better to be envied that to be pitied in life. Poverty is not holiness. Infact poverty is the root of most evil in our society. May God give you the wisdom to renew your mind...

I will not attempt to outrightly criticitize some flaws in your write up. However I will pose a question to you.
Do you honestly believe that the call to win souls for God was given to just one man that he will require a private Jet to meet the enormous task?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by iamrammy(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Now answer this question...
Someone who does not know you, or your name, or ever met you before, opened up channels for you to make wealth.
Something your father, mother or blood relations couldn't do for you and some day you become a billionaire, tell me you won't buy him more than a private jet...

And for your information, the private jet was bought buy few members who came together to do so without his knowledge.

The above pictures is not upto 1% of the good things the pastor and it's members do for people...
washing and setting ti takeover...abeg i dy rivers state which road ibiyeomie work? and pls dnt mention the one by mini orlu in ada George cos he only title the entrance leading to his church
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2017
some Nigerians are bloody hypocrites, we all know how our churches works, and if a particular fraction is giving back to the society,ion see a need to go bunkers over that, we have tons of them here who doesn't give a hoot bout their next neighbour,same goes for our politicians,they all thieves but some are still delivering a thing or two back to the masses, support the good ones and criticize the bad ones, if he does nothing but eat and party with his congregations tithes and offerings, all y'al will do is jab away at the mouth!!!!!! I ain't religious,but anyone willing to ease the suffering/pain of the needy gets a thumbs up from me, not some misers who rather than be an active pen flowing with ink,are passive blotters soaking up all others does,nuff said...

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by nengiscrib: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

These are not his good works. Or, is the money his? He is a con man if he preaches tithing under the Law. He is a thief if he has enriched himself by merely preaching the Word.

My Friend pls keep quiet if u don't have anything to say. There is no evidence that any aircraft was bought. The images looks edited at first sight. But even though they bought it for him, how e concern u. If someone wants to spend his money how he likes is that ur business? Talking about stuff u don't know. The Man doesn't collect any tithe from the church. He gets money from books he writes and from donations people make on his behalf not on that of the church.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by famzynet: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2017
[
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by famzynet: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Entrepreneurship skill acquisition workshop
!
I learnt of the skill acquisition being conducted by the church through a client of mine. So I informed a young lady who really needed it. Her story touched my heart. She had just lost her father who was a gateman at a school and the sole sponsor of her education at the university. She just entered her third year when it happened and she would go to farm cut vegetables and sell in the local market just to see if she could make some money to pay her school fees. I sent information to her about the free skill acquisition at salvation ministry. She was so delighted when I told her because she said she had been looking for opportunity to acquire some skills to support her education but could not afford the price they told her from places she made enquiry. I felt so bad when she told me later that day that they turned her away from registering because she could not show the church's tithe card. The skill acquisition was for members who pay their tithes and you must present a letter from any of the pastors to show you attend cell fellowships. Did Jesus Christ discriminate when he did his miracles? Was his miracle only for his followers? NO! The picture of people receiving car gifts,are those not his pastors? He should be informed that his gesture should be for all and not his members alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by sammitex64: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Now answer this question...
Someone who does not know you, or your name, or ever met you before, opened up channels for you to make wealth.
Something your father, mother or blood relations couldn't do for you and some day you become a billionaire, tell me you won't buy him more than a private jet...

And for your information, the private jet was bought buy few members who came together to do so without his knowledge.

The above pictures is not upto 1% of the good things the pastor and it's members do for people...
That mean OPM and tb Joshua deserves more than a private jet.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2017
nengiscrib:

My Friend pls keep quiet if u don't have anything to say. There is no evidence that any aircraft was bought. The images looks edited at first sight. But even though they bought it for him, how e concern u. If someone wants to spend his money how he likes is that ur business? Talking about stuff u don't know. The Man doesn't collect any tithe from the church. He gets money from books he writes and from donations people make on his behalf not on that of the church.

Then, he is a businessman and not a pastor. Did Paul sell his epistles or make money out of them? Call these men what they are. Businessmen.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by VcStunner(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
so what is your point exactly?
very simple bro.. using his "generosity" and service to humanity as a reason to justify such profligacy is not logical. Consider the likes of Bill Gates, Aliko, Tony Elumelu et al.. shuld we then say the world, or better still put, the poor masses owe them a private jet? Pastor Ibiyiomie has no business that generates income.. the money still belongs to the people (just like Elumelu and co) the difference is that the likes of Elumelu do not owe no body anything. But pastors owe it to the body of christ to coordinate and harmonize people into selfless humanitarian services by serving as a re distributive channel to bridge the gap in the society. Look out for ur self and see the true definition of priesthood in the Catholic church. Total dedication to the work. You don't own nothing in your name no matter how industrious you can be.
Learn bro learn! I don't know how much that stuff cost but I sure know it cost more than Borno, Yobe and Adamawa put together got in their September allocations!

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

Common Oga, show me Biblical verses of Moses counting himself among the sons of Kohath or bury your head in shame.

The reason why I called you uneducated is your obvious ignorance. I used the Levites as those whose inheritance was God. There was a census where Moses and Aaron counted the Levitical families. If Moses and Aaron had counted themselves among those to be set aside, surely the Bible would contain it. Provide a verse.
so if Buhari did a census of the fulani, he is no more a fulani? do u even listen to urself? I wonder where u get ur theology from.. Incase u didn't know, all priest were levites but not all levites were priest. There was only one tribe whose inheritance was the Lord nd dat was the tribe of levi. They alone had the prerogative to work in the temple and d priesthood was selected from among the levites.. Samuel was a levite nd also became a priest.. I no know d kind Bible study wey u dey do
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Saverin: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2017
Since he is based in Rivers (state), they should also buy papa a private yacht to relieve stresses from jetting around the world preaching the Gospel.

Sheeples, pay your 10% tithe, increase it to 100% to test the lord. grin

SMH for the whole of "a set of people'' that are hell bent on drawing humanity back; #Africans
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2017
oyeludef:
so if Buhari did a census of the fulani, he is no more a fulani? do u even listen to urself? I wonder where u get ur theology from.. Incase u didn't know, all priest were levites but not all levites were priest. There was only one tribe whose inheritance was the Lord nd dat was the tribe of levi. They alone had the prerogative to work in the temple and d priesthood was selected from among the levites.. Samuel was a levite nd also became a priest.. I no know d kind Bible study wey u dey do

Can Buhari do the census by himself. It was evident that Moses was not among the Levites set aside.

When Moses and Aaron counted the Levite clans at the LORD's command, the total number was 22,000 males one month old or older. (Numbers 3:39)
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by creamyzone: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2017
creamyzone:

PS:

OP but why are you still replying all the foolish comments on this thread. David ibiyeome is a product of the liberation mandate of winners chapel before he founded salvation ministry; which quickly grew to become the largest church in rivers state. To celebrate his 55th birthday, members all over the world gave him a luxury gift and haters have gone bunkers.

His spiritual father got his 1st private jet as a gift in 1996 when he was just 42years. I have attended many churches just to experience their mode of worship but most of you just judge from afar. I dislike churches who dont take care of their pastors. Some members have fleet of cars yet your pastor still hops on a bus and you are okay with that. Many of you lavish cash on parties and expensive clothes yet your pastor is looking shabby with old 1980 suits(sorry coats LOL).

Its a universal law. The more you give the more you receive and whatever you sow you will surely reap. God is no respecter of any man, whatever he said in his word, he has the ability to bring to pass. A popular american pastor once shared a testimony that because he obeyed God many years ago to give $1million offering to a nigerian church, God gave him his 1st private jet free of charge.
that american pastor is CREFLO DOLLAR and the nigerian church he gave $1m is winners chapel. I am very sure when bishop oyedepo heard this testimony, he also sowed back to pastor creflo's ministry. Do you know winners chapel pays corporate tithe to redeem as a sign of respect to adeboye his spiritual father.

PS:
Many years ago, people used to say "as poor as a church rat" because pastors were very poor but now the story has changed due to the works of this great pastors. They have awakened the faith of their members and changed many lives. Instead of hating and quoting scriptures to justify your point, why not give God the glory and start your own charity work beginning from your neighbourhood...

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by samzzycash(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2017
rottennaija:

Bros, when you see good work appreciate it. Even your Governing body upon the billions they see year does nothing, rather they push the Witnesses to preach and make more contributions and if they see anything of value, they sell it.

I saw this picture and I became impressed.

Many will still use the money for themselves but he has shared it. God himself will remember him for this good works

Go and read this again

James 1:27 Pure, unstained religion, according to God our Father, is to take care of orphans and widows when they suffer and to remain uncorrupted by this world.

Secondly, even Jesus didn't solve the problem of all people. Millions were still suffering when he died and he didn't lift them from their suffering. My point is, he couldn't solve all problems. But let me ask you, what has your leaders done to those suffering within their mist? Among them, there are widows, orphans, poor people. But what has the organization done to help them? Yet they are sitting on billions. Buying real estate and selling them to make profit. But Any month these one fail to report, they will be called to put in their time.

Then too! You seem to forget that Jesus accepted and expensive gift, causing the pharisees to be angry and said the same thing you said, selling the perfume and giving the money to the poor. And even at his burial, he was wrapped with the best of cloth, cloths of kings and was laid in the best of tombs.

When you see a good work, appreciate it. When I saw the jet the morning I was a disappointed, but this evening I see reasons to understand why the members did what they did.

If all the pastor in this world, or if all the leaders of religious organizations have done at least half of these, with the billions they control, how do you think this world would be like? Think about that.
wao so with all your level of knowledge you can still be this ignorant i just hope you are not talking about the governing body of the jws.. Did i just hear you say they does nothing to help people. Better go and make your findings before spewing trash

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ladies Attend Prophet Elvis Mbonye's Dinner Event Braless (Photos) / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.