Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (72754 Views)

Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Who said that tosin ? Besides you won’t understand feminism till your daughter is born so no arguing like I said you confuse Independence with feminism which argues that a woman should be treated fairly and equally in the workplace and paid appropriately

Independence means I want a man but don’t need a man to shine and be me it’s all about finding someone who will compliment not mock you

Your type go for young women to control and suppress nobody just wants to be a slave for anyone anymore

I get choices but I always choose love not just 10 this and that then at the end na homo you marry Love is everything

Instead of focusing on others life and what’s wrong start talking about improving your life and your attitude towards women or date your fellow man since you think all was women are feminists

Faithfulness is a godly trait you will fall when your younger but once you give up something ie drinking for me you lose your trigger

If you don’t get that women are more than just baby makers we are the brains which man can go the limit without his woman support because I defend myself doesn’t mean we will argue everyday or is it people who have preconceived notions about women but can’t commit or be faithful themselves and hide under ids and in real life to provide commentary on other people’s lives that I will Love ?

I can't comprehend a dime in what you posted undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
I can't comprehend a dime in what you posted undecided
stop drinking start reading I made sense
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Nigga it’s you
I’ll try pidgin summary

Him no go understand feminism till him born him pikin way be girl because na for workplace feminism dey apply while Independence na the women way no depend on man but dey compliment him man support am

The guy dey insult me like he knows me personally this guy doesn’t or dey follow me upandan dey watch me live Dey open topic dey shade women he dey bash I know dem na former married man but abeg you go still marry just easy dey bash women

Maturity dey important to women now we don Comot eye for swag and sag I Submit but not to rudeness

As I drop alcohol Na lifestyle change saw a mentality change as well

Who dey follow dey bash you up and down?
Egbami ke cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg shift make I see road jawe.. No just make me laugh this morning

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Who dey follow dey bash you up and down?
Egbami ke cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg shift make I see road jawe.. No just make me laugh this morning

We go see your next topic

Na pant you dey wear

My dear my ex’s friend one day almost raped me in front of a compound in the presence of someone I took like a brother just watching I pushed and pushed and ran to my car it saved me but I had to lose that friendship

You can’t judge a book by its cover tosin

Not everyone is good hearted but a real woman you can tell by the guy in her life not guys

I’ll always be faithful and learn from the past
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by McBrooklyn(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
u no serious I swear grin grin

LOL... You know say man shall not live by bread alone na... grin
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
ok
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
ok
P. I need to beat you up...
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... You know say man shall not live by bread alone na... grin
hahahahahahahaha! Funny dude, just CUNTinew lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by McBrooklyn(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
hahahahahahahaha! Funny dude, just CUNTinew lipsrsealed

Badt guy, you too like "cunt"... Your keyboard dey recognize am sef... cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by sellers4buyers(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2017
Hmmm the married men, how are you coping?
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Apoztl3(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
grin
Which of the aforementioned are you guilty of
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by uzoormah(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2017
phintohlar:
haaaa what i do nah? Lol
U beta start choosing where u fall
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by BumbleBee007: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

I don't believe it grin

On the contrary, it's quite true!
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
You no get mercy at all bro cheesy
lol, no time bro, most of dese ladies dem be pest
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by BumbleBee007: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Abbeycharles:
This is not new to me.. Some of them start telling you stories that touches the heart just to get money out of your pocket

I can relate to this... So True!!!
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by BumbleBee007: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2017
Henitan24:

deep breath... It's well

Sounds like there's chemistry between you guys, eh? grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Henitan24(f): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2017
BumbleBee007:

Sounds like there's chemistry between you guys, eh? grin grin grin
Chemistry ko all subjects ni...naughty you. it's not absolutely what you think. grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2017
Pynkylypz:
P. I need to beat you up...
lemme go and check
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
The op seems to have posted this on top of his friend's babe. And because of that he thinks all ladies are the same.make sure you don't marry and you don't bear female children. Because your wife is doing all those things you listed and your daughters will do double.
Just because you are attracted to runs babes doesn't make all ladies the same.
However, you have your opinion and I have mine. And you are free to express yourself as you just did
Weldone sir
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
solasoulmusic:

We go see your next topic

Na pant you dey wear

My dear my ex’s friend one day almost raped me in front of a compound in the presence of someone I took like a brother just watching I pushed and pushed and ran to my car it saved me but I had to lose that friendship

You can’t judge a book by its cover tosin

Not everyone is good hearted but a real woman you can tell by the guy in her life

I’ll always be faithful and learn from the past
You're right with the emboldened

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The op seems to have posted this on top of his friend's babe. And because of that he thinks all ladies are the same.make sure you don't marry and you don't bear female children. Because your wife is doing all those things you listed and your daughters will do double.
Just because you are attracted to runs babes doesn't make all ladies the same.
However, you have your opinion and I have mine. And you are free to express yourself as you just did
Weldone sir
Are you trying to lash out to me or what?

I see no reason why you should get pained by this article if you truly do not sleep around undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Are you trying to lash out to me or what?

I see no reason why you should get pained by this article if you truly do not sleep around undecided
I sleep around, come and have your turn
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Number 6 is the main reason, a guy can break your heart at anytime, one need to brace herself.
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by tosyne2much(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Number 6 is the main reason, a guy can break your heart at anytime, one need to brace herself.
Number 6 is a good reason to sleep around?
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Badt guy, you too like "cunt"... Your keyboard dey recognize am sef... cheesy
badBOI! cunt too dey tOtOri u 4 body wink
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Bowwow11(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
why is that everything is centre around ladies this days?
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Fourwinds: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
grin
hmmmmm....let me give you a kiss..... muuuuuaaaaaahhhhh

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Fourwinds: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I sleep around, come and have your turn
hmmmmm
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Fourwinds: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
MaritzaNL:
is that so.... will the snail not be slice once a while by the other party
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Fourwinds: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Charles4075:
Or the ones wa go say their phone sub go soon expire.

The worst one na when girl call you very early morning, tell you say she dey feel headache and pains, as you dey worry about the situation, she go come say - errm, bae abeg you fit send me #1000 recharge card.

My brother, recharge card don turn panadol or paracetamol be that ohhh
infact u just said what someone told me recently...
Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by Fourwinds: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
chuks34:
Thats why i broke up with my gf (ex) last week cuz of her promiscious nature. Found out shes doing runs all in the name of wanting to buy a new phone. I wish her luck on her new found bussiness
have I ever dated without a girl talking about phone... impossicant

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around by McBrooklyn(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
badBOI! cunt too dey tOtOri u 4 body wink

You probably taught me well, Boss... grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.