Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos? (959 Views)

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos? by doneyor(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
A Young man has decided to choose his destiny with his hands as he plans to marry a plus size lady.

But from the look of things, we think there is more to the picture than just the size of the lady. God has a way of blessing his people.

All the same,  we wish them a happy married life.

http://www.ukrido.com/2017/10/whats-your-take-on-this-pre-wedding-photos/

Re: What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Enhh!!. Where this guy won start from?
Re: What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos? by IamSINZ(m): 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
I say the man is quite courageous but I also think he has a death wish.
Re: What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos? by CeeJay9ja(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
I can only wow
Re: What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos? by Lalas247(f): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
hr is dreading the wedding night grin
that ain't a face if a happy man sad
Re: What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos? by phintohlar(f): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
doneyor:
A Young man has decided to choose his destiny with his hands as he plans to marry a plus size lady.

But from the look of things, we think there is more to the picture than just the size of the lady. God has a way of blessing his people.

All the same,  we wish them a happy married life.

http://www.ukrido.com/2017/10/whats-your-take-on-this-pre-wedding-photos/
"all the same, we wish them a happy married life" how many of us please?
Re: What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos? by Nbote(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
I'm pretty sure he'll need a wheelchair to go home afta dat photo... D lady isn't plus size but plus plus size
Re: What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos? by doneyor(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
You follow my sister
phintohlar:
"all the same, we wish them a happy married life" how many of us please?
Re: What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos? by phintohlar(f): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
doneyor:
You follow my sister
why did u speak on my behalf?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Manual compressor
Re: What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
100 over 1
Re: What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos? by Prefola: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wehdone sir...
More power to ur elbow..
I commend your courage for taking such a bold step...
Just pray you dont meet your end between those gigantic thighs...HML
Re: What's Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photos? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
I have always imagined what it will be like doing the shii with a plus size chick grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Onyeka Ndukire Needs A Gay Boyfriend - Picture / The Wickedness Of Man { Trust No Body }. / Slay Queen And Friends Assaults Boyfriend's Facebook Friend Who Visited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.