Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (97599 Views)

Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' / See How Medical Doctor Strips To Her Underwear Then Jiggles Her Breasts / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by lenghtinny(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Olosho wey suppose dey Yaba left dey receive injection angry
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by autotrader014(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Phemvin(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
All clear!
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by olaeetan: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Queenbeee:
Naija babe ehn!, God himself have given up on some of us.
lol
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by anitapreeti(f): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
She succeeded actually.....
The man might be a well known "supposedly responsible man"

Wetin concern the geh?
She has nothing to lose because she has nothing left!

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by centboy123456(m): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Olosho and dia wahala cheesy

lol I dey tell u there whala too much
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by RoyalBlak007: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Adedayo97:
......Lolzz when is not made of gold

♤abi

cheesy
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by marwanafrica: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
centboy123456:

customers spoted grin
centboy123456:

customers spoted
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by ashjay001(m): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
iamJ:
Never handle an olosho one on one

Always use third party

Guy code 101

And, what do u do, when she comes in n claims d third party didnt state d full terms n conditions?!

Have u tried renegotiating at 2am, with a very pissed off olosho in a quiet neighbourhood?!tongue

Mr guy code 101! U better downgrade to 001 n save urself a lot of unwarranted embarrassment!?
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by EmekaBlue(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
OMG..That whole arena will be smelling pussyRotten fish now

cover my nose and runs outta this thread
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Rexnegro(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
4reala:
shame on her. where is her dignity?
dignity strolled commot
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by NaijaElba(m): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2017
I don't still know why men pay for dirty public toilet all in the name of pussie. I have never paid for it and I get the best. Useless people everywhere.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by enonche85(m): 12:21am On Oct 21, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Her body

♤Her business grin , Probably she charged the man 40k grin ....Untop wetin

Fot wot na!...say I go get everlasting cuming feeling ni?
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by frankkydee(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2017
Queenbeee:

So you agree you are among them,right?
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by frankkydee(m): 12:26am On Oct 21, 2017
anitapreeti:
She succeeded actually..... The man might be a well known "supposedly responsible man"
Wetin concern the geh? She has nothing to lose because she has nothing left!

What a life,she has nothing left?
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by frankkydee(m): 12:28am On Oct 21, 2017
dollyjoy:
Jeeeez!! How can a lady as big as that have no sense? She only ended up disgracing herself and her family. So embarrassing!!

Most ladies don't feel nothing about disgrace.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Tex42(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Pikin wey mama born! Just negodu...
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by LeXiRossI: 12:53am On Oct 21, 2017
NaijaElba:
I don't still know why men pay for dirty public toilet all in the name of pussie. I have never paid for it and I get the best. Useless people everywhere.
U mean u been dating a decent chic, or decent chics, or pro-Bono oloshos? Just trying to get clarity before commenting smiley

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Mbediogu(m): 2:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Queenbeee:

And the men are about to.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Reality247: 2:26am On Oct 21, 2017
She is strictly on business, some men do play with fire, some of this ladies are agent of darkness, you sleep with them today tomorrow your fired
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by oloolo: 4:52am On Oct 21, 2017
And this is somebody's mother or further mother......later now this one too will be asking for a GOD fearing man

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Medicineguy: 5:12am On Oct 21, 2017
And people wonder why sex dolls are booming
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Caseless: 5:20am On Oct 21, 2017
iamJ:

Always use third party

Guy code 101
no matter what, I won't allow any issue with them.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by nairaebuka: 5:46am On Oct 21, 2017
prostitution is now a full time JOB
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by DeePsychologist(m): 6:18am On Oct 21, 2017
You can obviously get any of those books online as an ebook and read.... Simple!!!

fungle:
wetin concern me and all of that tomfoolery she dey showcase. Mine be say would somebody for this platform pls. come to my rescue. i would set this up as a thread but just never done that before so didn't know how. who could set me up some novels ooohhh!!. i am dying of thirst for novels down here in Anambra. if anybody could help me oout with any of the folowing.... any Stephen King.... Dan Brown...... Van Lustbader....... Arthur Hailey ...... James Clavel esp. The Shogun... Battle Field Earth(forgotten autours name now) or any other in this guys ranks. i will gladly pay to have a quality novel James Clavel or Stephen King. please someone should help me out here can't find any to buy anywhere.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2017
iamJ:

Always use third party

Guy code 101
den fcckk her on 404?����That your assertion is paradoxical though..
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by DavidEsq(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

How much you pay Lindarella
Apart from the flight ticket fare you sent her?

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by luckingto50: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2017
They no price or the man won just chop free kpetus.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by DavidEsq(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2017
DeePsychologist:
You can obviously get any of those books online as an ebook and read.... Simple!!!

No be those ppl? U can only find spare part of anything or novels on spare parts there o
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by mmsen: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2017
4reala:
shame on her. where is her dignity?

You see olosho and you start talking about dignity...

Who raised you?
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by kay29000(m): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2017
Last weekend, i picked up this sweet looking girl that looked like she didn't have a single violent born in her body. I told her exactly what i wanted, she agreed, but when it was time to get down to it, she was okay first few minutes, and then later she started forming headache.

Long story short, i didn't get half of what i requested for, so i told her i wasn't gonna pay her the full amount...that is how this girl showed her true colors. Started speaking ibinle yoruba and making some calls. I just quickly gave her her full money and asked her to leave. Not that i was scared, but my peace of mind and name is better than any amount of money. I don't want to end up on Nairaland front page. Lol
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2017
fungle:
wetin concern me and all of that tomfoolery she dey showcase. Mine be say would somebody for this platform pls. come to my rescue. i would set this up as a thread but just never done that before so didn't know how. who could set me up some novels ooohhh!!. i am dying of thirst for novels down here in Anambra. if anybody could help me oout with any of the folowing.... any Stephen King.... Dan Brown...... Van Lustbader....... Arthur Hailey ...... James Clavel esp. The Shogun... Battle Field Earth(forgotten autours name now) or any other in this guys ranks. i will gladly pay to have a quality novel James Clavel or Stephen King. please someone should help me out here can't find any to buy anywhere.
Amazon. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.