Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (97601 Views)

Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' / See How Medical Doctor Strips To Her Underwear Then Jiggles Her Breasts / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by zexy2030(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2017
Some guys no just get sense, their sperm be their sense. Rubbish.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by armadeo(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2017
fungle:
wetin concern me and all of that tomfoolery she dey showcase. Mine be say would somebody for this platform pls. come to my rescue. i would set this up as a thread but just never done that before so didn't know how. who could set me up some novels ooohhh!!. i am dying of thirst for novels down here in Anambra. if anybody could help me oout with any of the folowing.... any Stephen King.... Dan Brown...... Van Lustbader....... Arthur Hailey ...... James Clavel esp. The Shogun... Battle Field Earth(forgotten autours name now) or any other in this guys ranks. i will gladly pay to have a quality novel James Clavel or Stephen King. please someone should help me out here can't find any to buy anywhere.

Hard copy or soft copy. You know you can download soft copies as for hard copies go to kobodotcom or so you can get them delivered to you. Even jumia too.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Donshemzy1234: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2017
We need some sanity in this country.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by NaijaElba(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
LeXiRossI:

U mean u been dating a decent chic, or decent chics, or pro-Bono oloshos? Just trying to get clarity before commenting smiley

I don't have time for dating. I Bleep free whenever I am in the mood Bro. All nah packaging! To be honest I have never paid dime for one basted oloso. It's pure waste of money.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by selfmadeboss: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2017
You want be photo jonalist and no get better phone? Etf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Sylvekzee(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2017
fungle:
wetin concern me and all of that tomfoolery she dey showcase. Mine be say would somebody for this platform pls. come to my rescue. i would set this up as a thread but just never done that before so didn't know how. who could set me up some novels ooohhh!!. i am dying of thirst for novels down here in Anambra. if anybody could help me oout with any of the folowing.... any Stephen King.... Dan Brown...... Van Lustbader....... Arthur Hailey ...... James Clavel esp. The Shogun... Battle Field Earth(forgotten autours name now) or any other in this guys ranks. i will gladly pay to have a quality novel James Clavel or Stephen King. please someone should help me out here can't find any to buy anywhere.

I've got Dan Brown books on epub if you want and George RR Martins - A Song of Ice and Fire on epub too, the complete books. I got others too. Hit me up on WhatsApp if interested 09056*****9. Number has been redacted
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by toastedbread: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
iamJ:
Never handle an olosho one on one

Always use third party

Guy code 101

always use a p!mp named slickback
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Tamass: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
fungle:
Abeg if you buy ...help me send as pdf..am also in dire need
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
She is most likely a citizen from Kanu's Republic, 99.9% of them are Olosho, without a single drop of shame in their eyes.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Konquest: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Konquest: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
NEHLIVE:
A video making the rounds shows a young slim lady who stripped to her panties in front of a hotel in Abuja.She was said to have put on the act with the hope of embarrassing the client over money matters. Here are screenshots from the now viral Instagram video...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/slim-runs-girl-strips-to-her-panties-at-the-gate-of-abuja-hotel-to-disgrace-client
^^^^^
Later on she will present herself to
a gullible man somewhere as a potential
wife material... Men should carry out due
diligence before marrying a new wife. grin
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by Patokeikem: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oloribu, Dont Mind Her. Hell Is Sure For Her.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by zexy2030(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
NaijaElba:
I don't still know why men pay for dirty public toilet all in the name of pussie. I have never paid for it and I get the best. Useless people everywhere.
O boy u dey bleep olosho, u dey happy, I know say na HIV thread u suppose no be here.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by zexy2030(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
NaijaElba:
I don't still know why men pay for dirty public toilet all in the name of pussie. I have never paid for it and I get the best. Useless people everywhere.
O boy u dey bleep olosho, u dey happy, I know say na HIV thread u suppose dey, u don't belong here.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by 4reala(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
mmsen:

Who raised you?
na ur mother nah
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by NaijaElba(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
zexy2030:

O boy u dey bleep olosho, u dey happy, I know say na HIV thread u suppose dey, u don't belong here.

Can't see where I mentioned that I bleep Oloso...seems you have problem of comprehension. I bleep normal ladies without paying money. Why should I pay for oloso? It's waste of money let's be honest with ourselves.
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by timesup234: 4:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Honestly i wonder why guys pay for sex. The thing always baffles me
Re: Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client by promzy15(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
iamJ:
check now, na 20k matter and the bimbo no even sabi jab cry

I swear eh, thats why i like packaging

Its cheaper and u get quality sex men
Like seriously is how.add me up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.