Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,170 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election (42066 Views)

Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by juman(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
How much was all the money.

Small money.

Instead of stealing the state money, he saved the money.

But building the state would have been better.

Anyway he was by far better than many thieving governors.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by AlfaWaleFatai: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
omenka:
A very popular nairalander got married today. Congrats to him. wink wink
who cheesy
TonyeBarcanista?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by omenka(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
who cheesy
TonyeBarcanista?
Not even close.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Kingsley1000(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
okwute ndi igbo
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Kingsley1000(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
shaibu123:
TONY NWOYE will bring Anambra to the central government, watch the video when he turned around during Onitsha rally and said to Osibanjo to quicken the rehabilitation of Onitsha-Enugu Express way. Expressing his dismay the time it takes to travel between Awka and Enugu.He talked about unemployed youths,education and Industrialization of Awka,Onitsha and Nnewi.
nwoye and obaze who is better?
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by ufuosman(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Obi u don pass this level, na let down
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by 12345baba(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=fiizznation post=61631608][color=#990000]Peter obi my good friend. I like you as a person and I respect you a lot. But we all know that Tony Nwoye will be the victorious person when Inec counts all the votes casted in Anambra state. Tony Nwoye is the people's choice and Tony Nwoye is the man that will accelerate the much needed development in Anambra state. Anambrarians stand with Tony Nwoye.

God bless Tony Nwoye
God bless the good people of Anambra state
Viva APC smiley [/color ur not serious
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by sukkot: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
I thought this man was intelligent. i guess looks can be deceptive. he just as stupid as the rest of em

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
We the citizens of Nigeria are the ones supporting corruption...
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
AntiWailer:
Sharing money and coming to Platform to come and tell us about Governance.

The thing tire me. Peter Obi, Adams Oshiomole, El-Rufai : these are people one would expect based on their backgrounds to have charted a new course for Nigeria but they as morally deficient as any other governor.

God help Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by somehow: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Peter Obi?

Chai

So what makes him different if he's also sharing money like those who always blame?
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by brainpulse: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
AntiWailer:
Sharing money and coming to Platform to come and tell us about Governance.
God bless you. The guy is a fraud

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Opakan2: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
I thought this man was intelligent. i guess looks can be deceptive. he just as stupid as the rest of em

Instead of the learned ones among them to go back to SE and educate their people, It's Lagos they want to drag with Yorubas.

Right from time, they've had eyes on Lagos, how to annex it as part of biafraland but all their plans failed.

Watch how they will stay off this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by BankeSmalls(f): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
fiizznation:
At the highlighted, please do you have any prove to back up your claims. You can't just wake up and brandish a respected personality as a cultist without any evidence to back up your God-forsaking lies.

Tony Nwoye is a very hard working man who's only desire is to see his people enjoy the dividends of democracy which apga/pdp haven't been able to offer. I hope you saw the APC mega-rally which happened yesterday.l hope you saw were Anambrarians hearts lies.

Do you have any evidence that Buharry is a terrorist, so Tony Nwoye is a cultist and we reject him in anambra

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Adaumunocha(f): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nigerians are just simply gullible... When d general elections draw near, these politicians will so brainwash Nigerians into forgetting the hardships they put us through and voting for them again like zombies.

Why can we reason!!?
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by BiafraIShere(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
I thought they said everyone in anambra is a billionaire. Just look at them fighting and tearing at each other because of five naira
Stop being ridiculous, all I can see in the picture are people stretching their hands in an orderly way to collect money. Even if you share money in the streets of New York, people will still want to collect because generally like free things. However if such scenario is to be repeated in the North or Osun state, I bet you there will be a stampede!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by JoshMedia: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
morbeta:
Nnamdi Kanu should see this....i thought he said no election.
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by kaymical(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
shobroy10:
We Nver learn
not that we never learn, we can never learn
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by BankeSmalls(f): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
Opakan2:

Instead of the learned ones among them to go back to SE and educate their people, It's Lagos they want to drag with Yorubas.

Right from time, they've had eyes on Lagos, how to annex it as part of biafraland but all their plans failed.

My uncle just bought another two plots in Lagos this week. You can choke on your hate. While you hate, we also own Lagos grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by mideactive: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
N they say he's a saint,LOL!
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by sukkot: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Opakan2:

lol that nigga peter obi dont even live in the east. he lives in osborne towers in ikoyi. lagos is like new york . yoruba done good tin to make the place nice and proper bruv. yoruba always doing it big. the master tribe in nigeria. lmao. ok i am boasting and joking grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sharing money or paying for something
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Omofunaab2: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
I thought they said everyone in anambra is a billionaire. Just look at them fighting and tearing at each other because of five naira

Lol, una never see anything... This Erection go expose dem..

Yesterday, We saw Nnewi Ekwulobia Sea port, Today, it was a dirty, unkempt and smelly abattoir in Akwa

Now.. Peter Obi sharing money to anambra almajiris

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Opakan2: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
BankeSmalls:

My uncle just bought another two plots in Lagos this week. You can choke on your hate. While you hate, we also own Lagos grin

Good for him..

All his kids will learn Yoruba by force from abd to odu ifa.. They will learn about Oduduwa, Orunmila, Obatala and every detail of the Yoruba race.
By the time they finish, all they'll have in their flattened skulls is Yoruba and even more Yoruba grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Abfinest007(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
this is one of the problem we have in Nigeria we should reject politicians with eir gifts that way they will know we are serious they won't take us for a ride
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by diego101(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
fiizznation:
Peter obi my good friend. I like you as a person and I respect you a lot. But we all know that Tony Nwoye will be the victorious person when Inec counts all the votes casted in Anambra state. Tony Nwoye is the people's choice and Tony Nwoye is the man that will accelerate the much needed development in Anambra state. Anambrarians stand with Tony Nwoye.

God bless Tony Nwoye
God bless the good people of Anambra state
Viva APC smiley

I Doubt if you have a voters card
Tony Nwoye should win from his primary first and settle issues he has with his boss before thinking of winning the election
PDP ALL THE WAY
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by footprintD55(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
Op check that thing well nor be money!!!
E be like nwoye sticker
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by AntiWailer: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

The thing tire me. Peter Obi, Adams Oshiomole, El-Rufai : these are people one would expect based on their backgrounds to have charted a new course for Nigeria but they as morally deficient as any other governor.

God help Nigeria

I don lose hope my brother.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by spencekat(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
senatordave1:
For this gesture,pdp would come second behind apc and push apga to third place.up apc.
Obiano will win again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by scholes0(m): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

=N=5? shocked. Looool!! grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Opakan2: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
lol that nigga peter obi dont even live in the east. he lives in osborne towers in ikoyi. lagos is like new york . yoruba done good tin to make the place nice and proper bruv. yoruba always doing it big. the master tribe in nigeria. lmao. ok i am boasting and joking grin

You can boast all you like, you be omo onile grin

It's the tenants that must keep shut when bonafide land owners are talking else we'll issue them quit notice and send them packing
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by rossychik(f): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) / Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) / Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.