Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election (41782 Views)

Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by BENSIR: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Our mumu never dooo? Obi what are you doing?
KAI naija

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by bong4(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
AntiWailer:
Sharing money and coming to Platform to come and tell us about good Governance.

You took the words from my mouth. Don't mind all these "do as i say and not as i do" politicians. Shameless bunch.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Martin0:

Exactly...
Mehn u see politics is a game in nigeria.
Always treating the different sicknesses with the same medicine, and expecting the sicknesses to heal.

they are complaining that their governors are not providing them with the basic Amenities but they are selling their votes and consciences for just a few naira notes. in 2019 they will began to complain Again grin and the foolishness goes on and on!
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Alanzazani: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mehn we are doomed in Nigeria. What the Bleep is wrong with us. Tomorrow we will be complaining of bad leadership. This wicked souls will give you 500 naira and steal 5billion from you. Tony Nwoye is not even articulate I listened to some of his campaign speech. Maybe Chidoka or Willie is what we need. I have worked for Peter Obi's friend before. This guys are businessmen that is why I am not keen on them mounting the he of affairs again.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Duru009(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
fiizznation:
Peter obi my good friend. I like you as a person and I respect you a lot. But we all know that Tony Nwoye will be the victorious person when Inec counts all the votes casted in Anambra state. Tony Nwoye is the people's choice and Tony Nwoye is the man that will accelerate the much needed development in Anambra state. Anambrarians stand with Tony Nwoye.

God bless Tony Nwoye
God bless the good people of Anambra state
Viva APC smiley

APC will never win Anambra. APC has no structure in Anambra state.

APGA has won already .

Take it or leave it!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by diegwu01: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
AntiWailer:
Sharing money and coming to Platform to come and tell us about good Governance.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Martin0(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
gypsey:
Always treating the different sicknesses with the same medicine, and expecting the sicknesses to heal.

they are complaining that their governors are not providing them with the basic Amenities but they are selling their votes and consciences for just a few naira notes. in 2019 they will began to complain Again grin and the foolishness goes on and on!

Honestly eh most nigerian's are just not worth penny...
I won't be surprise when my friend who base in SA come home and tell me he wanna contest for senator...
Coz it shows they can be easily persuaded with money..
Infact with money you can win an election in nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Martin0:

Honestly eh most nigerian's are just not worth penny...
I won't be surprise when my friend who base in SA come home and tell me he wanna contest for senator...
Coz it shows they can be easily persuaded with money..
Infact with money you can win an election in nigeria
True! talk! grin the most annoying thing is, the governor is stealing billions from them but giving the m just few naira notes, giving them back peanuts from their own money! ignorance is an illness.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by dingbang(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
I weep for the generations unborn because their fore fathers are very foolish...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
IT IS A LIE!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
see hard working igbos scrambling for money like almajiris !!!!!!
na scam jare. photoshop
igbos are too hardworking to beg for money grin grin grin
that is the province of the lazy nerdoweells in the rest of nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by pointstores(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
12VOLT 40AH 15,000

12VOLT 100AH 30,000

12VOLT 200AH 51,000

NOTICE THEY ARE ALL USED BATTERY FROM TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY AVAILABLE IN GRADE A AND GRADE B

LAPTOP SOLAR POWER BANK WITH PANEL 40,000
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 081661117634 LOCATION LAGOS CHECK OUT https://solarvisionnija.com.ng/
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Martin0(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
gypsey:
True! talk! grin the most annoying thing is, the governor is stealing billions from them but giving the m just few naira notes, giving them back peanuts from their own money! ignorance is an illness.

When I tell them dey will disagree with me.cheesycheesy
Am ashamed of most nigerian's who still act like that in this 21th century
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Age long method of swindling voters, still it works everytime.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by luvinhubby(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
omenka:
I wonder what Luvinhubby would say about this given how vocal he was yesterday.

Smh.

Anyone who thinks this act is unique to any particular political party is indeed the most naive political observer out there.

As long as there isn't a law (not like they are known to respect laws) criminalising this act, it would remain part and parcel of our political experience.

Am not making any excuse nor putting anything beyond the average desperate Nigerian politician, neither should you.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by phkka1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
fiizznation:
At the highlighted, please do you have any prove to back up your claims. You can't just wake up and brandish a respected personality as a cultist without any evidence to back up your God-forsaking lies.

Tony Nwoye is a very hard working man who's only desire is to see his people enjoy the dividends of democracy which apga/pdp haven't been able to offer. I hope you saw the APC mega-rally which happened yesterday.l hope you saw were Anambrarians hearts lies.

Don't be deceived. The last thing any Igbo will do is yo vote for Buhari.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by David160(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Is Peter obi the one running for governor or is oseloka Henry obaze running?
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by hartson(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
MAY GOD PUNISH PETER OBI AND GOV. WILLY OBIANU.
This Agege woman why?using hostile words won't still change the game.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by omenka(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
luvinhubby:

Am not making any excuse nor putting anything beyond the average desperate Nigerian politician, neither should you.
Aren't you supposed to have outgrown stuffs like this? sad
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by lukency(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
He wants obiano out at all cost forgeting that its only God who makes kings.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Rhea(f): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
As the campaign for the November 18 governorship election in Anambra gathers momentum, politicians in the state are trying different moves to ensure their party emerges victorious. Former governor of Anambra state, Mr. Peter obi was mobbed by traders as he shared money to them at a market in the state during a campaign for the Peoples Democratic Party PDP.

Mr. Obi who urged the traders to vote for the PDP in the forthcoming poll - has thrown his weight behind his former Secretary to the State Government, Oseloka Obaze, of the PDP to unseat Mr. Obiano as governor.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/nigerian-lady-thankful-mood-surviving-ghastly-motor-accident-photos.html

Naira politics. When they win the election, they will sh.it on you for another 4 years grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by BankeSmalls(f): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Opakan2:

Good for him..

All his kids will learn Yoruba by force from abd to odu ifa.. They will learn about Oduduwa, Orunmila, Obatala and every detail of the Yoruba race.
By the time they finish, all they'll have in their flattened skulls is Yoruba and even more Yoruba grin

But of course we would have pushed the original inhabitants of the land towards Cotonou grin doesn't matter what we speak as long as we own the land.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by NwaliE01: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
shobroy10:
We Nver learn
my brother, this gullible men will take your hundreds of millions and be sharing #1000 notes for the uninformed followers. too bad.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by SoloTu: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
shobroy10:
We Nver learn
Bros, the people are hungry!
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Caseless: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
omenka:
A very popular nairalander got married today. Congrats to him. wink wink
who is that?
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
dingbang:
I weep for the generations unborn because their fore fathers are very foolish...
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Decryptor(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
I thought they said everyone in anambra is a billionaire. Just look at them fighting and tearing at each other because of five naira

A rich billionaire with N1,000,000,000 knows that when he removes N5 from that amount, he is left with N999,999,995 and he is no longer a billionaire. So which means N5 is worth fighting for. Unlike the people from a particular region who were given rice to vote away their children's future. RICE THAT WILL BE PASSED OUT VIA EXCRETA I am sure you are from that region!

Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Opakan2: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
BankeSmalls:

But of course we would have pushed the original inhabitants of the land towards Cotonou grin doesn't matter what we speak as long as we own the land.

Whatever helps you cum while self-servicing.. BYE!
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by peteofem(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is not how to start good goverment.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by ndubueze92(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
That's the beginning of corruption there
Peter Obi, has lost his personality. Talking of Dignity, from my time in UNN I learnt he never found his dignity there, despite years of searching! On graduation, he left with a borrowed one, now that's gone, the robins have come to nest on his head.
He's Suffering from an Olympian height of stupidity only matched or surpassed by Rochas, the one legged ritualist. The dabbing fat rogue.
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
ndubueze92:
Peter Obi, has lost his personality. Talking of Dignity, from my time in UNN I learnt he never found his dignity there, despite years of searching! On graduation, he left with a borrowed one, now that's gone, the robins have come to nest on his head.
He's Suffering from an Olympian height of stupidity only matched or surpassed by Rochas, the one legged ritualist. The dabbing fat rogue.
He is a scammer like the clown and gay occultist Okorocha
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by Ugosample(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
fiizznation:
Peter obi my good friend. I like you as a person and I respect you a lot. But we all know that Tony Nwoye will be the victorious person when Inec counts all the votes casted in Anambra state. Tony Nwoye is the people's choice and Tony Nwoye is the man that will accelerate the much needed development in Anambra state. Anambrarians stand with Tony Nwoye.

God bless Tony Nwoye
God bless the good people of Anambra state
Viva APC smiley

Look at this JOKER
Re: Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election by brojoshua: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
That will be reinstatement of looters or continuation of looting in the state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Ibrahim Nagwamatse, Northern King That Squared Off To Lord Lugard / Bring Your Investments Home – Obi Of Onitsha Charges Ndigbo / Self Acclaimed King Of Abuja And Youth Activist MORALMORE Hosted By IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.