Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (55351 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Blonchilli(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2017
Lord have Mercy shocked shocked
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Adasun(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:
Thank God. I now have only one gf o. I nor they wahala.
no be only one gf Tade get

Bros use ur head
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by djeezy(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2017
lalanice:
So... your purpose for writing this now is??.... after advising someone to share HIV, you still feeling like you got more advice in you right?

cheesy
Exactly what I thought. You have sense.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by ibietela2(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2017
Bibi294:

What if your girl has another guy

Lol
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2017
ConcernedNL:

Before you marry u should be sure of her attitude . The chances are lesser
bros I've seen a girl who married as a virgin and became wayward after marriage,some even marryvas virgins,become wayward with the husband still thinking its the same girl he married.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by ednut1(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
do you know the number of time he nak him girlfriend or the girlfriend nak the guy? some people no go believe anything. I'm sure you don't believe HIV exists too
i am talking about the guy sharing it. D babes might not contract it na. D story self get kleg. Person wey no dey nak about. Just suddenly becomes baddo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by hola106(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2017
folashade96:
We need more topics like this. I have been having a really bad day and it's good to take my mind off things talking about the stuff that interests me
see d shade here oooo
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by kachi08(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2017
dareenglish:
I am writing this in reaction after reading about the NDA guy who found out his girl was cheating after smelling condom on her.

A few months ago, my friend Tade(not real name ),called me , it was late a night and he was hysterical over the phone, I didn’t understand what he was saying at all, he ended by saying he was coming over. So how gets here and am surprised because this guy would never leave his house after 8:30pm. He just blurted out to me that he was HIV positive., that “she “ gave it to him, I was already giving him the usual distance one gives to a diseased animal. I thought my guy don go play away match. But then he said its shade oh, I found it hard to believe him.i mean I know the girl{she’s the standard to which I hold all girls to, if a girl can beat that she’s fucking awesome.}

Tade narrated how he started feeling pains while urinating, so he want to the hospital and the doc started asking him if he was having sex regularly, he said yes and, long story short he had gonorrhea and chlamydia. The also asked him to go for an AIDS test which he did and behold POSITIVE. He had never cheated on his girl in the 6 years the dated, even the first 3 that she denied him sex claiming virgin, tho she was actually a virgin when he finally enter the place. The have marriage plans together, they share atm cards, they are basically married in all sense but the word.

When he got back, he confronted his girl and of course she denied, then the test results came out except anything to do with aids.

She started to tell him about one guy she visited, that it was only a few times the had sex, she later told him that a friend of hers she visited, Tade lost it here, he wanted to kill her, beat her, he didn’t wait to hear the rest and that’s y he came to my place so as not to do anything he will regret to shade.

I remember him crying saying again and again” she has killed me, after all the love, 7 years, she literary killed me,” he even laughed then cried again. I dint cheat on her once in 7 years, do you know how hard that is, even when a friend brought it I didn’t Bleep.

Tade started saying how he should have killed her there and then, that he wants to hurt her bad, I calmed him down, told him to chill, that there r worst things to do to a girl.

It took a while but I told him we will deal with her so I put down a plan for him to forget hitting or beating her and just destroy her life, sleep with her friends and her little sister p.s the sister has a boyfriend too. Now this sobered him up, he said he was going to hunt any lady that had a boyfriend he will Bleep her and share the “blessing “his girl gave him. Tade is not a ja boy{bad ladies guy} so I didn’t see his good chances of success with this. But his body count these days is mad, he hits girls with b.f without condoms, others he takes it off when the girl is enjoying the shit.

He also nailed the little sister VERY WELL. I have pics sef.
And shade probably does know shes a carrier, I doubt she did an hiv test.

Anyways to guys out there be careful, I have begged tade to stop but his vendetta is crazy, he nails upto 3 different girls a week, including married women and especially girls with boyfriends. He sends me pics sometimes.

Guys if your not sure of the girl ditch her oh, condom dey burst anytime. There’s a nairalander who found out the hard way.

Girls who cheat around are probably distributing “blessings”

I feel bad for not advising Tade to just beat shade to a pulp now the matter has become something else.
Girls be faithful, this might just save your life oh, guys don’t humor bitches, dispose of her, you might think you are slaying a slay queen, it might just be you humping a bad of diseases.

Do u know the gravity of pains you have caused innocent people because of your bad advice? Here you are saying you have begged your friend to stop spreading the virus. No, he won't, until you benefit from it directly or indirectly. May God have mercy.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2017
Nice one. The guy in question is a good business man and he'll make a good distributor. Mind of an Entrepreneur

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by somehow: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2017
U sabi read at all?
charlito94:
I don't believe this poo y because
U t be in NDA and hv a 3 days pass and at the same time hv time to Bleep around
Secondly u can't be in NDA if ur hiv positive
Thirdly the guy in question is n expelled NDA students
Fourthly u can't have an Hiv test and it will reflect positive within a short period of time
I would advice if u feel ur story is true abt d hiv try another hospital
As talking out of experience

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by correctguy101(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2017
chloride6:

Forget that thing abeg, most HIV transmission are from sex.

How many people share blade? Even barbers today are fully sensitized on the dangers of using unsterilized tools.

Just saying na... we just gotta be careful tho...
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2017
ednut1:
i am talking about the guy sharing it. D babes might not contract it na. D story self get kleg. Person wey no dey nak about. Just suddenly becomes baddo cheesy grin
frustration from women fit turn good guy to baddo overnight o. the baddest bogs used to be very good boys too

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Hades2016(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
Is HIV contacted only true sex?. Do you know that sharing needles at the saloon, you risk contacting the virus 'cause you barely know whose head it was used on.
my sister I think 90% of HIV comes from unprotected sex

3 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by belindar: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:
Thank God. I now have only one gf o. I nor they wahala.

Do you know what your only one gf is doing. Just protect yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Kennedymac(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2017
charlito94:
I don't believe this poo y because
U t be in NDA and hv a 3 days pass and at the same time hv time to Bleep around
Secondly u can't be in NDA if ur hiv positive
Thirdly the guy in question is n expelled NDA students
Fourthly u can't have an Hiv test and it will reflect positive within a short period of time
I would advice if u feel ur story is true abt d hiv try another hospital
As talking out of experience
. wisdom and understanding fall on u
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by correctguy101(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2017
somehow:
U sabi read at all?

You dey mind the ode...

Some people too like argument even when there's nothing to argue about dem go still argue. The guy jhus dey find who e go argue with as if na argument competition. grin
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by ENNITA(f): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2017
Make him go for treatment
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by pathardy(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2017
Hello dear Dareenglish,

You have a moral duty to stop your friend from spreading the HIV further. For the sake of God, Stop him now by either convincing him or you report him to the necessary authorities. Though, it's appears circumstances behind his grievances demand revenge but sincerely, there is no need to spread the disease further.

Stop him now pls.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by darlenese(f): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2017
at lest HIV is better than monkey pox , cow pox and HPV.
how is she sure that it is shade that gave him sef,? he could have gotten it from other means apart frm sex nau

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by bentlywills(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2017
Dz Op is an Ediot

Guilt will kill u before your time;

Your sis n family relations will contract HIV

You n your friend will rot in Hell

Fools

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by aariwa(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2017
The devil makes us to believe that sex is the happiest and most pleasurable form of fulfillment in this life and not Jesus.His plan is to wreck families by destroying the family institution and turning a lot of children to orphans because American govt under trump is about withdrawing funding for HIV anti retroviral drugs to 3rd world countries because its getting too expensive for them.The implication is that parents that die from HIV will have nobody to care for their children in this present world where people are living selfishly.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by sisisioge: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
Op, you're insane. So the guy felt like beating the girl to pulp while you advised him to halt his beating plan, and alternatively sleeps with her sister and friends. Now, after doing all these and spreading the virus to more people, whether innocent or not; are they even?. Has all the pains of knowing you're HIV positive gone away? Or has the virus itself disappeared?. Instead of him to go get counselling and being placed on retroviral drugs that may increase his life span, he's foolishly spreading the virus to others. When he becomes sober and his conscious starts pricking him, guilt would kill him faster than the virus and you that thinks you told him to do the best thing would look despicable before his eyes. It's a matter of time.

Or the adviser's gf will somehow share in the blessing through another friend and bring it home to the adviser. Before you know it, his sister will be a part taker. Whew! What a sad sad turn of events. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by ademusiwa3r: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by correctguy101(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2017
Kennedymac:
. wisdom and understanding fall on u

oya make you and chalito read this again.

I am writing this in reaction after reading about the NDA guy who found out his girl was cheating after smelling condom on her.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by somehow: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2017
No advise for those who are cheating up and down? If you don't agree to cheat, people like him won't infect them. Believe me, there hundreds/thousands of his likes around boh male and female. Some knowingly and some unknowingly spreading the virus to those who can't be faithful for their own sake.
GetMeRight:

You saw the op fault everywhere but I saw none. OP created the impression that he stopped the guy from beating the girl to a pulp or killed her but in the true sense of it, he didn't. The guy restraint himself, left the girl in the house and later went to op.
The only thing op can do is to notify the authorities about the guy's reckless lifestyle, he needs to be put away where he will be getting the treatment and won't be able to destroy anymore lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by RuggedArab: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
How many women visit the hair dressing saloon with personal needles?. You said I should be real to myself but I'm 100% certain that you're ignorant of the fact that these needles occasionally pierce one's skin?. If I haven't experienced it, I won't be saying.

Benita
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by HMZi: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2017
PURE EVIL
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Alexrayz(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
Is HIV contacted only true sex?. Do you know that sharing needles at the saloon, you risk contacting the virus 'cause you barely know whose head it was used on.

Mind u it a virus and can't survive in d open air only if there is blood or some kind of fluid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Only1mi(f): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
Op, you're insane. So the guy felt like beating the girl to pulp while you advised him to halt his beating plan, and alternatively sleeps with her sister and friends. Now, after doing all these and spreading the virus to more people, whether innocent or not; are they even?. Has all the pains of knowing you're HIV positive gone away? Or has the virus itself disappeared?. Instead of him to go get counselling and being placed on retroviral drugs that may increase his life span, he's foolishly spreading the virus to others. When he becomes sober and his conscious starts pricking him, guilt would kill him faster than the virus and you that thinks you told him to do the best thing would look despicable before his eyes. It's a matter of time.

Exactly o, then op will date one of the people he gave it to.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by HugeDan(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2017
folashade96:
We need more topics like this. I have been having a really bad day and it's good to take my mind off things talking about the stuff that interests me
And the girl's name is SHADE shocked
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by omoelerin1: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2017
dareenglish:

A few months ago, my friend Tade(not real name ),called me , it was late a night and he was hysterical over the phone, I didn’t understand what he was saying at all, he ended by saying he was coming over. So how gets here and am surprised because this guy would never leave his house after 8:30pm. He just blurted out to me that he was HIV positive., that “she “ gave it to him, I was already giving him the usual distance one gives to a diseased animal. I thought my guy don go play away match. But then he said its shade oh, I found it hard to believe him.i mean I know the girl{she’s the standard to which I hold all girls to, if a girl can beat that she’s fucking awesome.}

Tade narrated how he started feeling pains while urinating, so he want to the hospital and the doc started asking him if he was having sex regularly, he said yes and, long story short he had gonorrhea and chlamydia. The also asked him to go for an AIDS test which he did and behold POSITIVE. He had never cheated on his girl in the 6 years the dated, even the first 3 that she denied him sex claiming virgin, tho she was actually a virgin when he finally enter the place. The have marriage plans together, they share atm cards, they are basically married in all sense but the word.

When he got back, he confronted his girl and of course she denied, then the test results came out except anything to do with aids.

She started to tell him about one guy she visited, that it was only a few times the had sex, she later told him that a friend of hers she visited, Tade lost it here, he wanted to kill her, beat her, he didn’t wait to hear the rest and that’s y he came to my place so as not to do anything he will regret to shade.

I remember him crying saying again and again” she has killed me, after all the love, 7 years, she literary killed me,” he even laughed then cried again. I dint cheat on her once in 7 years, do you know how hard that is, even when a friend brought it I didn’t Bleep.

Tade started saying how he should have killed her there and then, that he wants to hurt her bad, I calmed him down, told him to chill, that there r worst things to do to a girl.

It took a while but I told him we will deal with her so I put down a plan for him to forget hitting or beating her and just destroy her life, sleep with her friends and her little sister p.s the sister has a boyfriend too. Now this sobered him up, he said he was going to hunt any lady that had a boyfriend he will Bleep her and share the “blessing “his girl gave him. Tade is not a ja boy{bad ladies guy} so I didn’t see his good chances of success with this. But his body count these days is mad, he hits girls with b.f without condoms, others he takes it off when the girl is enjoying the shit.

Anyways to guys out there be careful, I have begged tade to stop but his vendetta is crazy, he nails upto 3 different girls a week, including married women and especially girls with boyfriends. He sends me pics sometimes.

Guys if your not sure of the girl ditch her oh, condom dey burst anytime. There’s a nairalander who found out the hard way.

I feel bad for not advising Tade to just beat shade to a pulp now the matter has become something else.
Girls be faithful, this might just save your life oh, guys don’t humor bitches, dispose of her, you might think you are slaying a slay queen, it might just be you humping a bad of diseases.
You advised him to begin sharing it, you then come here telling us to be very careful and be faithful

You and your friend are illiterates and ignorant.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by miketayo(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2017
dareenglish:

Wat do u mean u feel bad, u are as guilty as he is. You know his status and even gave him a bad plan to get back at his gf, his sins r urs too fyi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? / Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.