Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (55403 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by joinnow: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:
Thank God. I now have only one gf o. I nor they wahala.

Do you follow her everywhere?
Are you with her 247.
Bruuh go and confess your sins.
Abstain,if you cannot hold body go and marry and pray she don't sleep around. Also applicable the other way round. By replacing her with him
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by cescky(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
dareenglish:
I am writing this in reaction after reading about the NDA guy who found out his girl was cheating after smelling condom on her.

A few months ago, my friend Tade(not real name ),called me , it was late a night and he was hysterical over the phone, I didn’t understand what he was saying at all, he ended by saying he was coming over. So how gets here and am surprised because this guy would never leave his house after 8:30pm. He just blurted out to me that he was HIV positive., that “she “ gave it to him, I was already giving him the usual distance one gives to a diseased animal. I thought my guy don go play away match. But then he said its shade oh, I found it hard to believe him.i mean I know the girl{she’s the standard to which I hold all girls to, if a girl can beat that she’s fucking awesome.}

Tade narrated how he started feeling pains while urinating, so he want to the hospital and the doc started asking him if he was having sex regularly, he said yes and, long story short he had gonorrhea and chlamydia. The also asked him to go for an AIDS test which he did and behold POSITIVE. He had never cheated on his girl in the 6 years the dated, even the first 3 that she denied him sex claiming virgin, tho she was actually a virgin when he finally enter the place. The have marriage plans together, they share atm cards, they are basically married in all sense but the word.

When he got back, he confronted his girl and of course she denied, then the test results came out except anything to do with aids.

She started to tell him about one guy she visited, that it was only a few times the had sex, she later told him that a friend of hers she visited, Tade lost it here, he wanted to kill her, beat her, he didn’t wait to hear the rest and that’s y he came to my place so as not to do anything he will regret to shade.

I remember him crying saying again and again” she has killed me, after all the love, 7 years, she literary killed me,” he even laughed then cried again. I dint cheat on her once in 7 years, do you know how hard that is, even when a friend brought it I didn’t Bleep.

Tade started saying how he should have killed her there and then, that he wants to hurt her bad, I calmed him down, told him to chill, that there r worst things to do to a girl.

It took a while but I told him we will deal with her so I put down a plan for him to forget hitting or beating her and just destroy her life, sleep with her friends and her little sister p.s the sister has a boyfriend too. Now this sobered him up, he said he was going to hunt any lady that had a boyfriend he will Bleep her and share the “blessing “his girl gave him. Tade is not a ja boy{bad ladies guy} so I didn’t see his good chances of success with this. But his body count these days is mad, he hits girls with b.f without condoms, others he takes it off when the girl is enjoying the shit.

He also nailed the little sister VERY WELL. I have pics sef.
And shade probably does know shes a carrier, I doubt she did an hiv test.

Anyways to guys out there be careful, I have begged tade to stop but his vendetta is crazy, he nails upto 3 different girls a week, including married women and especially girls with boyfriends. He sends me pics sometimes.

Guys if your not sure of the girl ditch her oh, condom dey burst anytime. There’s a nairalander who found out the hard way.

Girls who cheat around are probably distributing “blessings”

I feel bad for not advising Tade to just beat shade to a pulp now the matter has become something else.
Girls be faithful, this might just save your life oh, guys don’t humor bitches, dispose of her, you might think you are slaying a slay queen, it might just be you humping a bad of diseases.

If seun, lalasticlala know what their doing and had vision they would have reported you and your details to DSs

To seun it's business..He doesn't care

For the giy called mynd...only thing he knows is to be controlled by omenka to ban people

80 something people that liked your post are hiv carriers, because I can't comprehend the likes

Thank God am out of this place of animals...real zoo because normal humans can't descend this low

You Nigerians have no brain

As for you op....am sure your the tade even if, your not may hiv find a comfortable place in your family and lineage and abide with you for ever

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Bibi294(f): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

How many guys do you have? cheesy grin
Ask google... It has answers to all questions
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
somehow:
Then the trust is questionable.

I can’t blindly trust cause most times you pay for it dearly in the worst way yeah the guy Dey nack shade raw tho cause she set not that he took any effort to protect his life or at least watch his health and its sad because many men deal with the same predicament because they think maybe pussy will finish in life or something
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by SycophanticGoat: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bibi294:

Ask google... It has answers to all questions

Lame and overused inarticulateness...

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by somehow: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Well I haven't cheated on my partner and I am a man, I also believe she hasn't cheated 100%.

I won't stop trusting even if she cheats tomorrow? To trust is to be pure, won't let anyone turn me to a doubtful human.
solasoulmusic:

I can’t blindly trust cause most times you pay for it dearly in the worst way yeah the guy Dey nack shade raw tho cause she set not that he took any effort to protect his life or at least watch his health and its sad because many men deal with the same predicament because they think maybe pussy will finish in life or something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Bibi294(f): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Lame and overused inarticulateness...
That's what you get when you ask lame questions... Why asking me the number of boyfriends I control grin... Sheybi you're one of them shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Originalsly: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Chewed the whole story. .....but finding it hard to swallow. How did he jump to the conclusion that he got the virus from her when he doesn't know if she is HIV positive? ...dumb and dumber.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by ensamy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
When they tell una to accept Christ una no want, now see the crisis all over. Children of God don't endulge in premarital sex and adultery so Tade will not get them shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Billyonaire:

Through the Power of the Mind, thoughts, feelings and schumann frequency all executed at precision within 9 seconds. Nine being the highest number from 0 to 1

Hmmmm you just got me more confused Sir. Let me read up on Schumann frequency.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
by drinking rat poison

Obote.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by cooljoe7(m): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Arabian nite tale.U can sell dis crap to the dumb ones.Shade.U mean ue friend distribute the Aids freely /smashed. 3 ladies include married women and even shade's sis abi?Very good.Anyway, he's a living corpse.As for u op,may goodness elude u .May monkey pox fall on u..
lolss...go easy on the cursing. the op obviously made this up.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by AHCB: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
Op, you're insane. So the guy felt like beating the girl to pulp while you advised him to halt his beating plan, and alternatively sleeps with her sister and friends. Now, after doing all these and spreading the virus to more people, whether innocent or not; are they even?. Has all the pains of knowing you're HIV positive gone away? Or has the virus itself disappeared?. Instead of him to go get counselling and being placed on retroviral drugs that may increase his life span, he's foolishly spreading the virus to others. When he becomes sober and his conscious starts pricking him, guilt would kill him faster than the virus and you that thinks you told him to do the best thing would look despicable before his eyes. It's a matter of time.

So what do you advise him to do? Seeing that his girlfriend (shade) knowingly gave him the virus.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
somehow:
Well I haven't cheated on my partner and I am a man, I also believe she hasn't cheated 100%.

I won't stop trusting even if she cheats tomorrow? To trust is to be pure, won't let anyone turn me to a doubtful human.

I sure did but I understand what you mean I pray for him everyday sha good point thanks learnt something

2 Likes

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by bamosagie(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Officialkenshin:
Thank God. I now have only one gf o. I nor they wahala.

How many boyfriend does your girlfriend have?

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Hmmmm you just got me more confused Sir. Let me read up on Schumann frequency.
Research on that piece and if you are inquisitive enough and depending on your level of consciousness, that alone will tell you a story about our universe.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by mechanics(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
You made a wrong choice in advising your friend, just like how Ammon advice Jonadab negatively.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by apharm(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
HIV has cure now
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Oselu28(f): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Benita27:
Is HIV contacted only true sex?. Do you know that sharing needles at the saloon, you risk contacting the virus 'cause you barely know whose head it was used on.

iswear d thing tire me,esp when d hairdresser mistakenly pierce me,am always scared and when u go with ur own needle they will think u r forming
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by SycophanticGoat: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bibi294:

That's what you get when you ask lame questions... Why asking me the number of boyfriends I control grin... Sheybi you're one of them shocked

How will I be one of them when I never see your punaní before! SmH.. undecided

By the way, I don't like sharing my pie.. tongue
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by amoritealu: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
dareenglish:
I am writing this in reaction after reading about the NDA guy who found out his girl was cheating after smelling condom on her.

A few months ago, my friend Tade(not real name ),called me , it was late a night and he was hysterical over the phone, I didn’t understand what he was saying at all, he ended by saying he was coming over. So how gets here and am surprised because this guy would never leave his house after 8:30pm. He just blurted out to me that he was HIV positive., that “she “ gave it to him, I was already giving him the usual distance one gives to a diseased animal. I thought my guy don go play away match. But then he said its shade oh, I found it hard to believe him.i mean I know the girl{she’s the standard to which I hold all girls to, if a girl can beat that she’s fucking awesome.}

Tade narrated how he started feeling pains while urinating, so he want to the hospital and the doc started asking him if he was having sex regularly, he said yes and, long story short he had gonorrhea and chlamydia. The also asked him to go for an AIDS test which he did and behold POSITIVE. He had never cheated on his girl in the 6 years the dated, even the first 3 that she denied him sex claiming virgin, tho she was actually a virgin when he finally enter the place. The have marriage plans together, they share atm cards, they are basically married in all sense but the word.

When he got back, he confronted his girl and of course she denied, then the test results came out except anything to do with aids.

She started to tell him about one guy she visited, that it was only a few times the had sex, she later told him that a friend of hers she visited, Tade lost it here, he wanted to kill her, beat her, he didn’t wait to hear the rest and that’s y he came to my place so as not to do anything he will regret to shade.

I remember him crying saying again and again” she has killed me, after all the love, 7 years, she literary killed me,” he even laughed then cried again. I dint cheat on her once in 7 years, do you know how hard that is, even when a friend brought it I didn’t Bleep.

Tade started saying how he should have killed her there and then, that he wants to hurt her bad, I calmed him down, told him to chill, that there r worst things to do to a girl.

It took a while but I told him we will deal with her so I put down a plan for him to forget hitting or beating her and just destroy her life, sleep with her friends and her little sister p.s the sister has a boyfriend too. Now this sobered him up, he said he was going to hunt any lady that had a boyfriend he will Bleep her and share the “blessing “his girl gave him. Tade is not a ja boy{bad ladies guy} so I didn’t see his good chances of success with this. But his body count these days is mad, he hits girls with b.f without condoms, others he takes it off when the girl is enjoying the shit.

Anyways to guys out there be careful, I have begged tade to stop but his vendetta is crazy, he nails upto 3 different girls a week, including married women and especially girls with boyfriends. He sends me pics sometimes.

Guys if your not sure of the girl ditch her oh, condom dey burst anytime. There’s a nairalander who found out the hard way.

I feel bad for not advising Tade to just beat shade to a pulp now the matter has become something else.
Girls be faithful, this might just save your life oh, guys don’t humor bitches, dispose of her, you might think you are slaying a slay queen, it might just be you humping a bad of diseases.
:-XThis is complete wickedness from the op, girls you have yourself to blame, any man that forces will face the consequences but when carry yourself to him, whatever you got just keep it yourself.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by GOFRONT(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
One thing must kill a Man.....hehehe
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by virtuedagirl(f): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Adaumunocha:
To b rational we are humans, it takes d grace of God not to have sex with someone u are romantically involved with.

Beyond the grace of God which is sufficient for all men it takes discipline and being committed to obeying God's word.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Bibi294(f): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

How will I be one of them when I never see your punaní before! SmH.. undecided

By the way, I don't like sharing my pie.. tongue
kontinu!
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Antecote(f): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
pcguru1:
Can someone answer me why people in relationships don't use condom am curious

because they trust each other and they belive they are in committed relationships with no partner cheating, some people actually find it offensive when a partner requests for condom during love making.

Its almost like how married ppl dnt use condoms.

1 Like

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Antecote:

because they trust each other and they belive they are in committed relationships with no partner cheating, some people actually find it offensive when a partner requests for condom during love making.

Its almost like how married ppl dnt use condoms.

lol na real trust, lol sorry oh for me as long we ain't married it's condom but then again being married won't help in this case anyway esp if the other party is not someone trustable.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Antecote(f): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
pcguru1:

lol na real trust, lol sorry oh for me as long we ain't married it's condom but then again being married won't help in this case anyway esp if the other party is not someone trustable.

You are aware alot of married people women inclusive now cheat right, and they are getting better at hiding their tracks. so imagine A's wife cheats on him with an infected person, of course A doesnt know his wife is a cheater or maybe she did it once in the heat of temptation, i mean we are all humans right. then A has sex with his wife, without protection of course then boom!!!! A is infected, wife cries and is sorry, A is fvcked angry and sad he cant fathom how this happen because during courtship he always used condoms and he felt his wife is "trustable" he never tested that trust or otherwise now could u be MR A because in this modernity any woman can be mr A's wife
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Antecote:

You are aware alot of married people women inclusive now cheat right, and they are getting better at hiding their tracks. so imagine A's wife cheats on him with an infected person, of course A doesnt know his wife is a cheater or maybe she did it once in the heat of temptation, i mean we are all humans right. then A has sex with his wife, without protection of course then boom!!!! A is infected, wife cries and is sorry, A is fvcked angry and sad he cant fathom how this happen because during courtship he always used condoms and he felt his wife is "trustable" he never tested that trust or otherwise now could u be MR A because in this modernity any woman can be mr A's wife

Obviously I know nau as you as you trust someone you become a victim of their circumstances. In the married scenario you can't avoid it, unless the couples feel comfortable using condom everytime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by Gr8amechi: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
dareenglish:

Op try and advice your friend if this is true because what he is spreading will definitely come back to him.
He may have a sister, a mother cousins or nieces, sex is like a vicious cycle, those girls he is giving to will give to boys those boys may end up giving to his relatives.
Also he should forget about his revenge and visit any heart to heart centre nearest to him, the earlier he starts his HAART the better for his life, HIV isn't a death sentence anymore as it used to be Atleast drugs are free. Only you op can solve the problem you created. Advice your friend before his case graduates to another level based on increased viral load
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by GetMeRight: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
somehow:
No advise for those who are cheating up and down? If you don't agree to cheat, people like him won't infect them. Believe me, there hundreds/thousands of his likes around boh male and female. Some knowingly and some unknowingly spreading the virus to those who can't be faithful for their own sake.
That post was for one post I like. I've made my comment concerning this thread earlier. Thanks.
Re: He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? by osazsky(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
abeg u and ur friend reside in which state,abeg reply asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.